Whether you watch Umbrella Academy 3 one episode at a time or binge watch the whole thing in one session, you can add an extra dimension with our fun bingo cards!
Umbrella Academy 3
All 10 episodes of The Umbrella Academy Season 3 land on Netflix on June 22nd 2022. The Netflix series is based on the Dark Horse Comics series by Gerard Way (also famous for being in My Chemical Romance) and Gabriel Ba. It’s not a straightforward adaptation though – the Umbrella members have slightly different powers in the show and many supporting characters don’t exist in the comics. The divergence between comics and show was greater in Season 2 than in Season 1 and we expect it to be greater still in Season 3.
Don’t expect Season 3 to end with any less of a cliffhanger than either of the first two seasons, though – Netflix have reportedly already given the green light to Season 4.
What is Umbrella Academy 3 Bingo?
Umbrella Academy 3 Bingo is a fun bingo game we’ve created to enhance your enjoyment of Season 3. The bingo cards are made up of 16 squares, each containing something that might happen during the show – some items (such as the ones about Sparrow Academy members using their powers) are dead certs and others (such as timeline rewind) are speculative guesses. You can play with a group and you’ll each get a different card with a different set of items.
If you’re thinking about using it as a drinking game we strongly suggest you dont’t as it would certainly lead to the consumption of unhealthy amounts of alcohol!
How To Play Umbrella Academy 3 Bingo
- Tap To Start
- We suggest keeping the grid size at 4×4 but you can change to 3×3 if you want a quicker game. If you want 5×5 consider adding more items to the list.
- Generate Bingo Cards
- Here, you can choose whether you want printed cards or whether you want to invite your friends via email so they can play online while you all watch.
- For printed cards, enter the number you want in the Custom Number To Print box. We recommend printing more than you need so everyone can pick a card they like rather than being stuck with a randomly generated one. Then press Generate Printable Cards; this takes you to a page with all your cards on. You can either print this from your browser (adjusting the browser print settings to make the cards bigger or smaller if you want) or bookmark the URL to print out at your convenience.
- To invite via email, put your own email address in the Your email box, your friends’ email addresses in the Invite emails box and press Invite. This sends you and each of your chosen recipients a link to a unique card.
- Watch and enjoy, marking off the things as they happen.
- How do you win bingo? By being first to complete a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line! After that, you can continue to play to see if anyone gets a coverall (marking off every item on their card) or if not, award another prize to whoever has completed the most lines when you’ve watched the whole thing.