The 75 ball bingo card generator creates a set of playable cards, all different, that can be used for all types of 75 ball bingo. If you'd like your cards to have a free space in the centre square, tick the Include Free Space box before you generate the cards.
1-75 Bingo Cards
75 ball bingo cards – the rules
The rules for number placement on 1-75 bingo cards are simple compared to those for 1-90 bingo cards
- The first column can only contain numbers 1-15. The second column can only contain numbers 16-30, and so on. The fifth column can only contain numbers 61-75.
- 75-25 bingo cards are sometimes sold in strips of three with each number used once and once only. 75-24 cards (which have a free centre square so only 4 numbers from the range 31-45) are normally sold individually.
How To Use The 1-75 Bingo Card Generator
- The first thing you need to do is Tap To Start – this will make any changes you make to the cards visible as you make them
- Decide whether you want 75-25 or 75-24 cards. For 75-24 cards, tick the Include Free Space” box to put a star in the centre space
- Change the title if you like or leave it as 1-75 Bingo
- Header Background allows you to change the text colour of the title and the strip of background above the grid, or upload and use an image or repeating pattern if you prefer
- Grid Background allows you to change the colour of the numbers, grid lines and background. Again, you can upload or use an image or pattern if you like.
- Card Background enables you to set a background colour or image. If you set Header Background and/or Grid Background to less than 100% opacity, your background will show through in those areas.
- Press “Generate Bingo Cards”
- You’ll see your sample card again.
- For a set of printable cards, all different from each other, choose your options by clicking in the boxes below Print Cards then use the Generate Printable Cards button
- To send a set of different bingo cards to a group of friends, enter their email addresses in the box and press the Invite button. They’ll each receive a link to their own card which they can print out if they like, or play directly (daub a number and the box changes colour). We do not store your friends’ email addresses.
- Play bingo and have fun!
How to play 75 ball bingo
There are two main versions of 75 ball bingo:
75-25 aka Swedish Bingo aka 5 Line Bingo. In this version of the game there is a prize for completing each horizontal line and for full house.
75-24 (with the free centre square). There are a few different ways of awarding prizes in a 75-24 game.
One Line – first to complete one line horizontally, vertically or diagonally
Coverall – first to mark off all numbers
Pattern – first to mark off the numbers in certain squares making up a pattern. (COMING SOON – custom grid backgrounds for creating cards with printable patterns)
Whichever version you decide to play, you’ll also need a way of calling the numbers randomly. This can be done with a bingo ball cage (these are available cheaply online) or a bingo caller app for your phone (there are versions for both Apple and Android devices). Do make sure that whatever you use is configured for 75 balls not 90.
Don’t forget your dabbers! – or just use an ordinary pen or pencil to cross off the numbers.