Use our bingo card generator tool to print out unique Apprentice 2022 bingo cards. You can either print out a set or invite your friends by email. They can be used for a single episode or for the entire series. But hurry, the candidates are dropping like flies!
The Apprentice Bingo Cards
The Apprentice 2022 is well under way with a new batch of hopeful candidates vying for a £250,000 business investment from Lord Sugar. Episodes air Thursdays on BBC One.
Our tool for generating Apprentice bingo cards can be used for solo play or with friends. Here’s how to create bingo cards for the Apprentice 2022.
- Select Card Size – click the grid box to activate a drop-down menu of options, or stay with the default 4 x 4 layout.
- If you like, add your own phrases in the ‘Enter Words/Emojis’ Panel.
- Click ‘Generate Bingo Card’
- You’ll Be Presented with a Preview Bingo Card
- Choose the Number of Cards You Want to Print via the Drop-Down Menu OR enter your desired number in the ‘custom number’ box. The phrases will then be jumbled up for each card.
- Click ‘Generate Printable Bingo Cards’
- Kick back and watch an episode of the Apprentice 2022 with your pals in-person or virtually, marking off each item as it occurs. The first person to mark off all or most items wins!