Use our free tool to generate and print out I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here bingo cards for the star studded rumble in the Australian jungle! You can play on your own or with friends.
I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Bingo
I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Bingo
And that’s a wrap for I’m A Celebrity 2023 – the British public have spoken and Sam Thompson has been crowned King of the Jungle! See you some time in 2024….
How To Create I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Bingo Cards
- Enter your own phrases in the ‘enter words’ panel or use the default set.
- Select the ‘grid size’ panel and choose one of three layouts from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘generate bingo cards’ for a playable preview of your I’m a Celeb bingo card.
- Choose how many you’d like to print from the drop-down menu or enter a specific number.
- Select ‘generate printable bingo cards’ or enter your friends’ email addresses in the box and hit ‘invite’. Each recipient will receive a card with rearranged phrases.
How To Play I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Bingo
Instead of numbers, our I’m a Celeb bingo cards are populated with sayings, comments and events that will likely take place in any given episode. All you’ve got to do is mark off the items as they occur. Just like standard bingo, the first person to mark off all or most of the items wins (and to make it more exciting you can have line prizes as well). So settle down in front of the telly and watch the events unfold.
I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2023 – Contestant List
10 days before the start of the show, the contestant list of 12 celebrities was unofficially leaked by “reliable sources closed to the show”, and it looks quite spicy with the inclusion of Farage and Spears who are undoubtedly much disliked by large numbers of viewers (indeed, some Farage haters have been suggesting a boycott of the show on social media).
- Nigel Farage. The former UKIP and Brexit party leader claims to have been invited to participate several times before and is allegedly being paid a HUGE fee.
- Jamie Lynn Spears, sister of Britney – who wasn’t even on the radar until very close to the reveal
- Grace Dent from MasterChef, who once called the show “a puerile venture into starvation, televised constipation and animal cruelty, abbreviated by ads for Iceland £1 curries”
- Tony Bellew, the ex professional boxer (reportedly arriving later)
- Frankie Dettori, probably the most famous ex jockey ever (reportedly arriving later)
- Nick Pickard from Hollyoaks.
- Danielle Harold who left EastEnders earlier in the year
- Josie Gibson, former Big Brother winner and This Morning presenter
- Marvin Humes from JLS and This Morning
- Fred Sirieix from First Dates who is on record referring to Farage as “a coward who likes money, attention and the sound of his own voice”
- Sam Thompson from Made in Chelsea
- Nella Rose, influencer and TikTok sensation (she has a million followers there and more than 800,000 on YouTube and Instagram) who has never been camping before
It’s probably not quite as much fun as it would have been if some of the more unlikely people who were rumoured to be taking part actually were! Here are the other celebrities who were rumoured to be included right up until the actual announcement was made (and don’t forget that ITV could bring a couple of them in as curveballs later on):
- Alan Halsall from Coronation Street
- Alex Beresford, the well known ITV weather presenter
- Danny Cipriani, former England rugby player
- Danny Dyer, another former EastEnder
- Denise van Outen. She once told the Sun newspaper she would like to do I’m A Celeb for her 50th birthday which is now coming up.
- Liz Truss. The former prime minister is one of the more unlikely names on the list.
- Olivia Attwood. Could the former Love Island star get a second chance this year after having to leave the 2022 series for medical reasons after just one day?
- Phil Taylor. The darts legend has been rumoured to be joining every year for the last few years.
- Richard Madeley, also rumoured to be returning in 2023 after leaving the 2021 series because of illness
- The Vivienne from RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
Dyer vs Farage in particular would have made compulsive viewing!