Best Bingo Sites – Deposit Bonus Offers
|#||Bingo Site||Offer & T&C’s|
|1||Paddy Power Bingo|
Deposit & Spend £10, Get £30 Bingo Bonus, £10 Slot Bonus & 40 Free Spins
* New Customer Offer only. Deposit and spend £10 on bingo tickets in the Bingo Client within 30 days of joining Paddy Power Bingo. Get £30 paid as Bingo Bonus (x1 wagering requirement), £10 as Slots Bonus (x20 wagering requirement) & 40 Free Spins (£0.10/spin) on Mystery Reels Megaways game. 1 per customer. Your age and mobile number must be verified before you can avail of his offer.Full T&Cs apply.
Deposit & Spend £10, Get £40 Bingo Bonus & 20 Bonus Spins + Free Bingo Every Day
* Deposit & spend £10 on Bingo, get £40 online bingo bonus, 10 x 25p spins on The Voice UK: I Want You & 10 x 5p spins on Midnight Wilds. Stakes on Bingo Millions do not contribute towards bonus. 1st depositors only. Bonus is non withdrawable. T&Cs apply.
Deposit & Play £20 on Midnight Wilds, Get 110 Wager Free Spins
* First depositors only. Deposit & Stake £20 on Midnight Wilds slot game: Get 110 Bonus Spins on Midnight Wilds slot at 5p (5 lines x 1p) per spin. Jackpot cannot be won when using free spins. Customers will also be eligible for existing standard sign up bonuses if they stake an additional £10 on Bingo, see T&Cs for details. £5 min. withdrawal on winnings. T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly.
Deposit & Spend £10, Get 300% Bingo Bonus, 200% Slot Bonus (for Reel King Mega)
* New cutomer must deposit and spend £10 on bingo within 60 days. £30 bingo bonus (1x wagering) £20 slot bonus on Reel King Mega (4x wagering) and £10 of club vouchers. T&C apply.
This section is where we showcase the best welcome bonus offers currently available at online bingo sites. What makes a good offer, you may ask?
Who wouldn’t want a huge percentage boost on their first deposit, whether it be for bingo only or a mixture of bingo and slots? Although the truly massive bonuses of a few years ago are gone, there are still a few pretty substantial ones around in 2020.
High upper limit
Which is better, a bingo sites that offers a 500% bonus on a first deposit of £5 only, or a bingo site that offers a 300% bonus on a deposit of up to £25? The second option gives you more actual bonus if you want to deposit more than £5 – up to 3 times as much.
Many of the best bingo offers include extras as well as (not instead of) bingo bonuses or slot bonuses. These can include:
- Slot spins
- Free bingo tickets
- Access to a newbie room with free bingo
- Loyalty points
- Off site items such as shopping vouchers or cinema tickets
Bonus play – what to look out for
Big welcome bonus offers are great, but bear in mind the following and check the terms and conditions BEFORE depositing to see whether any of them are going to be an issue for you:
What is the wagering requirement? How many times will you have to play through your deposit before you can withdraw any winnings from the bonus? For example, if it is 4 x (deposit + bonus) and you deposit £100 and get a 200% bonus, you’d have to wager £1200 (the deposit, the bonus plus £900 of winnings) before you could take any winnings out.
In the case of a bonus which can be used for multiple types of game (i.e. both bingo and slots), the wagering requirement will vary depending on which type of game you play (typically the wagering requirement for slots is 10x that for bingo).
Bonus time limit
Does the bonus have a time limit? Many bingo bonuses expire if not used within 30 days and some have shorter time limits of 7 days or less. This can be a problem if the bingo site takes wagers out of your deposit rather than your bonus, and only starts on the bonus when you run out of cash.
What happens if you deposit again while you still have a bonus active (to play a game which requires cash or to take advantage of another promotion)? Will the fresh deposit be played before the old bonus or queued behind it?
Cap on winnings
Is there a cap on winnings from bonus money? This could be a simple cap or a “max convertible” / “max conversion”. When a bingo site has a max convertible, the cap is applied when you finish playing through the wagering requirement rather than right away; the max convertible amount is transferred to your cash balance and any remaining bonus or bonus winnings are lost. Caps and max convertibles usually apply to slot bonus play rather than bingo bonus play.
Running out of funds
What happens if you run out of both cash and bonus money after taking up a bingo bonus without fulfilling the wagering requirement? Will that void the wagering requirement or will it roll over into future deposits?
Restrictions on bonus usage
What restrictions are there concerning where the bonus can be used?
- Valid for one type of game only? – e.g. bingo but not slots
- Exclusions within the type of game? – e.g. not valid for jackpot bingo rooms, not valid for progressive jackpot slots.
- Specific restricted validity? – e.g. can only be used for one named bingo room or one named slot game
Checking all this before you deposit at an online bingo site prevents any unpleasant surprises later on. Happy bingoing! – or if you prefer slots, look in the Best Slot Bonus section for big slot and casino bonus offers.