Paysafecard is a secure prepaid voucher payment system that replaces Ukash. Paysafecards can be purchased with cash. Until recently they could only be used to deposit but some sites now offer withdrawal to a myPaysafecard account.
Everyone has heard of Paddy Power and their unique, irreverent sense of humour. That big personality is part of what makes Paddy Power Bingo so great - and another part of it is the absolutely stonking welcome offer. read more...
* 18+ New Customer Offer Only. Deposit and play €5 on Bingo games within 30 days of joining Paddy Power Bingo. Get €25 paid as Side Games Bonus (x20 wagering requirement), €15 as Bingo Bonus (x5 wagering requirement) & 20 Free Spins ( £0.20/spin)on Paddy's Lucky Pigeon mobile game. One per customer. Full T&Cs apply..
888ladies is 888's flagship bingo brand. It is part of the Joy of Bingo network but (like Wink Bingo) it has exclusive promotions and bingo games not found elsewhere on the network, including special loyalty rooms for long standing players. read more...
* New players only. Deposit min £10 to get 200% bingo bonus plus 200% games bonus (total max bonus £100) + 15 Free Spins [FS]. One 1st Deposit Bonus available per player. FS available for 7 days , FS wins granted in games bonus after all FS are used and capped at £4. Bonus wins are capped at £100, exc. jp win. To withdraw winnings related to bingo bonus, wager 2 times the deposit + bonus funds. To withdraw games bonus and related winnings, wager 50 times the amount of the bonus; wagering requirements vary by game. Deposits can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal restrictions and Further T&Cs apply.
Vernons was already a reliable and trusted name in gaming long before the computer age. This venerable company offers a good variety of games on the Virtue Fusion platform with some huge jackpots available and deposits are accepted from just £5. read more...
* Opt-in required. New Customers only. Min first deposit £5. £5 must be spent on bingo tickets to receive £25 bonus funds. 4x wagering requirements for bonus. 14 day expiry on bonus. Contribution to wagering reqs varies by game. Further eligibility & terms apply..
Gala Bingo is a huge and very nice looking Virtue Fusion bingo site run by a historic name in bingo and offering a vast array of different bingo rooms. There's more than 20 bingo rooms to play in, including the exclusive Coronation Street and Emmerdale bingo rooms, several rooms which are open 24/7, and the award winning Coconut Island 50 read more...
* 18+. New online customers only. Certain countries only. Min first bingo deposit & spend £5 = £10 Bingo bonus. 4x wagering reqs apply. Bingo bonus valid for 1 week after credit. Get 20 Free Spins on Age of Gods the next day. Spin valued at £0.25. No wagering. T&Cs apply.
Bet365 Bingo represent the best of British bingo. Their brilliant range of player promotions speaks for itself - and so do their fantastic chat hosts! read more...
* New Bingo customers only. First deposit/transfer to Bingo of £10 or more qualifies for 200% Bingo Bonus up to £100. 4x wagering requirement. Enter promo code TIKIBONUS and stake £10 on Tiki Paradise Masks of Mayhem for £20 Slots Bonus. Must be used on same game. 20x wagering requirement. Time limits and exclusions apply..
Bumble Bingo is a Dragonfish bingo site operated by Silverspin Media and themed around Bumble the honey loving bear. As well as all the Dragonfish network bingo rooms it has some which are exclusive to Silverspin sites, including the Wacky Wings room which has a different promotion every evening. read more...
* 1st deposit only. Free Spins valid for 7 days; wins credit to bonus. Wager 4x bingo/99x games bonus to convert to real cash up to £400. Wager contributions vary by game. UK players deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal Policy applies. Full T&Cs Apply..
Mecca Bingo is a Playtech / Virtue Fusion bingo site run by a grand old name in British bingo and is unlike other Virtue Fusion sites in that it has Net Ent slots such as Starburst, Gonzo's Quest and Butterfly Staxx. It has more than 25 bingo rooms, some networked with other Virtue Fusion bingo sites and some exclusive to read more...
* New Customer Offer. T&Cs Apply. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
Fabulous Bingo is an offshoot of Fabulous magazine, which is owned by the Sun, so it's not surprising that it followed the Sun's own bingo site in moving from Gamesys to Virtue Fusion/Playtech in August 2016. Fabulous is a fashion, lifestyle and celebrity gossip magazine and the occasional exclusive promotions the site runs are tailored to this with prizes such read more...
* 18+ New customers only. To qualify for the welcome offer, deposit and spend £10 cash on bingo tickets and you will receive a £20 bingo bonus (x3 wagering) and a £10 Side Games bonus (x30 wagering). Bonus expires 7 days after receipt. The bonus amount can never be withdrawn. T&Cs apply..
Booty Bingo is a colourful pirate themed site on the Live Bingo Network offering the usual network promotions (though sometimes not all of them). It has a different welcome offer to most Cozy sites including a few no deposit spins - but because of what happens to a player's account balance when they do make a deposit, this is not really read more...
* 18+ New Players | Winnings from Bonus and Spins will be in form of Bingo Bonus and Games Bonus respectively and wagering of 4x on Bingo for Bingo Bonus and 40x on Slots for Games Bonus apply on the same | 3 days expiry | Further T&Cs apply .
Vampire Bingo is a Cozy powered bingo site that was originally launched on the Winners Bingo Network. It received a makeover and a transfer to the Live Bingo Network in March 2014, and a further makeover in May 2015 which introduced some very cute vampire bats (alas, these are now gone as a result of the banning of cartoon characters read more...
* New Customer Offer. T&Cs Apply. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
Paysafecard Bingo Sites
Paysafecard is a voucher payment system and after taking over Ukash it is the ONLY voucher payment system that is commonly accepted at online bingo sites.
With a voucher payment system, you prepay by visiting a registered outlet (these tend to be convenience stores, newsagents and petrol stations) and buying a card. The funds from the card can then be released at a later time for use online. This is completely different to an e-wallet such as Neteller or Paypal because the funds are tied to a physical card and it is not possible to withdraw money from it, only spend it. You CAN pay from Paysafecard into the Skrill e-wallet but the fee charged is quite hefty.
How to use
Paysafecards are available in denominations of £10, £25, £50, £75 and £100 and can be ordered online as well as bought from physical outlets. This is quite flexible, as you do not need to spend all the funds on a card at once and also sums from different cards can be combined into one payment. One thing to watch out for, however, is that it is best to use all the credit on a card within 12 months of purchase as after that you will have to pay a monthly service charge.
Each card has its own 16 digit PIN and this number will need to be entered into the cashier section when using it to pay online. If the credit on the card is partially used the PIN on the remainder stays the same (this was not the case with Ukash).
Paysafecard offers a facility for managing cards online, which means that all PINs from owned cards can be held in one account and there is no need to enter PINs when paying, only username and password. There’s also a smartphone app for both iOS and Android to help you manage your cards while out and about.
One thing to be aware of is that there are two types of Paysafecard and in order to be able to use it at a bingo site or any other 18+ only site you MUST have the Adult version, not the Young Adult version.
You can pay cash for the card so no need for a credit or debit card at that stage
No details of the method used to pay for the card are stored on the card so remain completely safe from fraud
Easy to keep track of spending
It is not possible to run up a debt on it
Basically cash, so if you lose the card you lose the money (the PIN is printed on the card)
There may be a transaction fee
Some bingo and slots sites only accept Paysafecard after the player has made a first deposit by some other means
Cannot be used for withdrawals, unless the operator has signed up for the Payout service which was introduced in 2015 – if not, you will need to set up a credit card, debit card or bank transfer and/or possibly pay a charge for a cheque to be issued.
Some bingo and slot sites exclude Paysafecard users from bonus offers or penalise them in other ways (a higher wagering requirement or a lower maximum bet when playing with a bonus).