Paysafecard Bingo Sites
Bringo Bingo is a Dragonfish / Cassava / 888 bingo site from Ignite, the people behind Costa Bingo. Themed on a read more...
Paddy Power BingoVirtue Fusion/Playtech
Paddy Power Bingo is a big name Playtech / Virtue Fusion bingo site with a large selection of games and promotions read more...
Real Deal BingoDragonfish
Real Deal Bingo is a Dragonfish bingo site. Unlike the majority of launches on the platform it is not on the read more...
Kozmo Bingo is the latest Dragonfish bingo site from Tau Gaming and like most of their other sites it is a read more...
Costa Bingo is the biggest and busiest site in the Ignite/Mandalay Media group of sites and is the original home of read more...
Rewind Bingo is powered by Dragonfish and operated by Ignite/Mandalay Media, the people behind Costa Bingo and a dozen other sites. That read more...
Mecca BingoVirtue Fusion/Playtech
Mecca Bingo is a Playtech / Virtue Fusion bingo site run by a grand old name in British bingo - play read more...
Queen Bee BingoDragonfish
Queen Bee Bingo is a brand new bingo site on the new Dragonfish Real Bingo Network which now features Speedy Spins. read more...
Vampire Bingo is a Cozy powered bingo site that was originally launched on the Winners Bingo Network. It received a makeover read more...
Booty Bingo is a colourful pirate themed site on the Live Bingo Network offering the usual network promotions (though sometimes not all read more...
Paysafecard Bingo Sites
Paysafecard is a voucher payment system and after taking over Ukash it is the ONLY voucher payment system that is commonly accepted at online bingo sites.
With a voucher payment system, you prepay by visiting a registered outlet (these tend to be convenience stores, newsagents and petrol stations) and buying a card. The funds from the card can then be released at a later time for use online. This is completely different to an e-wallet such as Neteller or Paypal because the funds are tied to a physical card and it is not possible to withdraw money from it, only spend it. You CAN pay from Paysafecard into the Skrill e-wallet but the fee charged is quite hefty.
Paysafecards are available in denominations of £10, £25, £50, £75 and £100 and can be ordered online as well as bought from physical outlets. This is quite flexible, as you do not need to spend all the funds on a card at once and also sums from different cards can be combined into one payment. One thing to watch out for, however, is that it is best to use all the credit on a card within 12 months of purchase as after that you will have to pay a monthly service charge.
Each card has its own 16 digit PIN and this number will need to be entered into the cashier section when using it to pay online. If the credit on the card is partially used the PIN on the remainder stays the same (this was not the case with Ukash).
Paysafecard offers a facility for managing cards online, which means that all PINs from owned cards can be held in one account and there is no need to enter PINs when paying, only username and password. There’s also a smartphone app for both iOS and Android to help you manage your cards while out and about.
- You can pay cash for the card so no need for a credit or debit card at that stage
- No details of the method used to pay for the card are stored on the card so remain completely safe from fraud
- Easy to keep track of spending
- It is not possible to run up a debt on it
- Basically cash, so if you lose the card you lose the money (the PIN is printed on the card)
- There may be a transaction fee
- Cannot be used for withdrawals – you will need to set up a credit card, debit card or bank transfer and/or possibly pay a charge for a cheque to be issued.
- You could miss out on some bonuses as they sometimes require a credit or debit card to be registered with the bingo site
- Some bingo sites including Dotty Bingo and other Microgaming bingo sites operated by Broadway Gaming apply a higher wagering requirement to deposit bonuses attached to a Paysafecard deposit (they include the deposit as well as the bonus in the calculation)
FIND THE RIGHT BINGO SITE!
LATEST ARTICLES 2017
Take a step deeper into the world of online bingo with a series of in-depth articles covering everything from the normalisation of gambling in society to bitcoin bingo.