Unibet Bingo and sister site bingo.com run on the Relax Gaming bingo platform, which you’ve probably never heard of. It’s well worth checking out, especially if you are a fan of 5 line bingo (which they have in abundance).
Until 28th August, both sites are running the Little Wins bingo tournament promotion. The great thing about this promotion is you can participate for as little as an hour and still have the chance of winning something.
Why Little Wins? It’s because the scoring for the tournament is back to front, as follows:
- 2TG – 20 points
- 1TG – 12 points
- 1L – 8 points
- 2L – 5 points
- 3L – 3 points
- 4L – 2 points
- Full House – 1 point
6 of their bingo rooms are included (4 are 75 ball and 2 are 90 ball) but in the 90 ball rooms there’s no opportunity to score points for 3L or 4L.
8 hourly tournaments run every day starting at 3pm UK time and finishing at 11pm UK time. There’s no need to opt in, just show up (or prebuy) and play.
There’s also a weekly leaderboard and an monthly leaderboard, both of which need to be opted into. All bingo wins in the 6 eligible bingo rooms count towards the weekly and monthly scores, including ones that happen at time when an hourly tournament is not running.
Here’s what you could win:
- Hourly tournaments – one prize of £100 for the highest score
- Weekly tournaments – £500 for the highest score and £125 each for positions 2-5
- Monthly tournament – £2500 for the highest score, £1000 each for positions 2-6 and £500 each for positions 7-11
Alongside this, both sites have daily mystery bingo missions which you can opt into and complete to collect a scratchcard. There’s two missions every day and occasionally three. Here’s some of the types of missions you will receive:
- Play a set number of a specified type of bingo game rounds where the full house is won on any even number. Do be careful to get the right bingo room for this. For example, if it says “75 ball” it’s the one marked 75 (where you buy tickets singly and the centre square is free), NOT 75 Var (where you buy tickets in strips of 3 and the centre square is NOT free) or 75 with a little lightning bolt next to it (the 75 ball speed room). The rooms are the same at both sites but have different names; for example, the 75 ball speed room is called Velodrome at Unibet and Flash at bingo.com
- Buy a ticket to the Super Saturday bingo game from the game schedule (rather than inside the room)
- Get a specified number of winning spins in a specified minigame
Once you’ve completed the mission, you’ll receive a notification and your scratchcard will appear in the Rewards area. At this point you’ll also be able to see what the second mission is so you can decide whether to opt into it.
The second scratchcard of the day is harder to get than the first and typically requires playing five bingo rounds where the full house is won on an even number instead of one or a larger number of winning spins in one of the minigames.
Prizes vary and can include cash, spins on Relax exclusive minigames, bingo vouchers and second chance scratchcards. The daily missions promotion will run all the way through to April 2023 and we expect to see it modified for seasonal events such as Halloween and Christmas and whenever they release a new game. Indeed, this has already happened; in July the scratchcards were themed on the newly introduced Reel Investigator minigame.
At Best New Bingo Sites all of our reviews are completely honest and written by industry experts. We aim to present all our offers as transparently as possible with a full explanation of the terms and conditions. We receive commission from the sites we feature and this may affect how prominently they appear on our site and their position in our listings.