Playtech Kingdoms Rise Million Free Spins Promo
Playtech have just released a major new suite of fantasy themed slot games – Kingdoms Rise. There are three slots in the series, with at least one more coming soon:
- Kingdoms Rise: Guardians of the Abyss
- Kingdoms Rise: Sands Of Fury
- Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest
Guardians of the Abyss is 25 line, Sands of Fury is 20 line and Forbidden Forest is 576 way.
As well as a 6 figure Epic Jackpot, the games have two other progressive jackpots which are clearly modelled on the very popular Red Tiger daily jackpot games. The Daily Strike Jackpot is guaranteed to drop once a day before midnight and the Power Strike Jackpot is guaranteed to drop before it reaches £2000. Jackpots can drop on any spin but the chance of winning increases with higher stakes.
What’s really special about these slots isn’t the jackpots, but Kingdoms Rise tokens. These accumulate as you play and can be redeemed against bonus features in the Kingdoms Rise shop. While the concept of collecting coins towards a bonus feature isn’t new, Playtech have taken it to a whole new level.
- The bonus features in the shop are not the same as the ones that can be triggered during regular play – you can only get them from the shop
- Each bonus feature has several different levels with different price tags
- You can collect tokens on one slot and spend them on a bonus feature in a different slot
All the games have a base RTP of around 92% but this does not include the jackpots or any bonus features purchased with Kingdoms Rise tokens. With those included, the RTP is around 96%.
We’ll review all three games in greater detail soon, but in the meantime Playtech have a network free spins promotion to celebrate the launch. It runs from 24th – 31st October and again from 1st – 7th November. There’s 500,000 free spins to be won in each draw in amounts ranging from 5 to 100, and players get one entry for each £10 of cash play on the new games, but do note that the £10 all has to be spent on the same game, not across all three.
You would think that because this is a Playtech network promotion it would be exactly the same at all bingo sites with Playtech bingo and slot sites with Playtech slots, but it’s not, so you may want to shop around before deciding where to collect draw entries and Kingdoms Rise tokens. Here are a few differences we’ve noticed:
- Free spins are not treated the same at all Playtech sites; at many of them all free spins winnings are paid in cash but at others they are paid as a bonus – including at Sun Bingo where they carry a whopping 40x wagering requirement!
- At some sites including Paddy Power Bingo the promotion and indeed the slots are not available in the bingo area of the site – you have to go to the attached Playtech casino to play (and if you have an account at Paddy Power already, check your emails as some players are being sent free spins on the new games).
- At Buzz Bingo there’s an add-on promotion of a £15,000 cash prize draw; players get one entry for each £10 of cash play on any of the three slots (again, it does all have to be on the same game) over the two weeks of the promotion.