Mecca Dream Come True is a massive promotion running at Mecca Bingo until 27th September. The centrepiece of the promotion is a prize draw which takes place every Friday during the promo period with the following prizes:
- Mecca Makeover – a house makeover of up to 3 rooms designed by Derek Taylor of “60-Minute Makeover”, filmed with Claire Sweeney to be shown on the Mecca Bingo website and social media.
- Mecca Me Over – a style makeover by a celebrity fashion expert, filmed and with before and after shots to be shown on the website and social media. The prize includes professional make-up and hair styling, an overnight hotel stay for 2 and an outfit to take home and keep.
- On The Stage – a pair of tickets to a London show with backstage access to meet the cast afterwards. The prize includes an overnight stay.
- On The Set – a TV show set visit for the day, with lunch included.
- Holiday Vouchers – a £1000 Tui/First Choice holiday voucher.
- Top Tech Prizes – iPhones, iPads and other tangible prizes
- Win Your Christmas – a £1000 John Lewis voucher
The draw takes place from 10pm until 11pm and is live streamed on the Mecca Bingo website and their Facebook page. There’s a warm up event from 9pm with £5000 to be won in a series of bingo games with tickets priced from 10p. All games are Roll On and the final game before the draw starts has a FH prize of £1000. There’s also a quiz with bingo bonus prizes for the fastest correct answers.
So how do you enter? Well, that’s the coolest part – entries can ONLY be won on one of the two Mecca Dream Come True Wheels. The Free Wheel can be spun once a day from noon and, as well as draw tickets, prizes include cash, free spins and entry to a free bingo room. Or deposit and spend £10 to spin the Premium Wheel from 2pm the following day for bigger and better prizes.
This is a truly great promotion as there’s the opportunity to win small prizes every day as well as the money-can’t-buy prizes in the Dream Come True Draws, plus the entertainment value of seeing the pictures from the makeovers afterwards.