This week (until October 13th) and for the following three weeks, a rather special Game Of The Week promotion runs at bingo.com. What’s so special about a Game of the Week promotion, you may ask – after all, they are frequently run at other bingo sites.
The way a Game Of the Week promotion normally works is that you must opt in, deposit and play a certain amount on the specified game. You can then claim a bonus to be used on the same game again; it will carry a wagering requirement. At Virtue Fusion sites, for instance, such a bonus usually has an expiry time of 3 days or 7 days.
The problem with all this is the play order. Although some Virtue Fusion sites such as Mecca Bingo have a play order which puts bonus first, this normally only applies to bingo bonus and not slot bonus. So if you had any cash in your account before opting in to the game of the week promotion, or win any cash from participating in the promotion, you will have to play through that (and lose it) before you can use the bonus you get from the promotion.
Now look at the terms and conditions from the bingo.com promotion for this week (Gonzo’s Quest is the featured slot this time) and some salient points bolded:
- You will need to opt-in to participate in this promotion.
- The promotional period from 00:01 CEST on October 7th until 23:59 CEST on October 13th 2019.
- Only gameplay on Gonzo’s Quest are included in the promotion.
- Only real money bets will qualify for the promotion.
- Customers who bet £20 on Gonzo’s Quest will be rewarded with a £5 Free Money Bonus.
- The bonus money must be wagered thirty-five (35) times on casino products before any bonus funds or winnings from the bonus become withdrawable.
- If the wagering is not met within 30 days any bonus funds will expire.
- Any bonus balance that is in your account will be used before your cash balance.
- Bingo.com general terms and conditions apply at all times for this campaign.
- Bingo.com reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
This is much fairer for players than Game of the Week promotions elsewhere. There’s no need to make a deposit; you can play with cash that’s already in your account. The bonus can be played on any game – no need to stick with Gonzo or whatever the Game of the Week is in subsequent weeks – and it has a long expiry of 30 days so no hurry (although you will need to use it before embarking on cash play for the following week’s promotion if you want to take part in that). If you’re lucky enough to win big in the course of playing through your £20, the promotion won’t interfere with that – all you need to do before withdrawing is play through the bonus until it’s either all gone or the wagering is complete.
Kindred, the operator behind bingo.com and Unibet, have won several awards for fair play and social responsibility and with player promotions like this, it’s easy to see why. If you’ve never tried either of these sites you will also be pleasantly surprised by the choice of bingo rooms and the size of the prizes on offer.