How To Get Free Bingo Tickets At Foxy Bingo
Until 31st January 2021, Foxy Bingo are running not one, but TWO free bingo ticket promotions (and we’re sure they won’t be the last!):
- Mega Sharepot – 10,000 free bingo tickets every day. The first step is to opt in and this only needs to be done once during the promo period. To qualify for a share, play £5 on any bingo game. Each day, the 10,000 free tickets (which have a 7 day expiry) are split equally between all players who qualified.
- 5K Fluffly Bingo Sharer – 5000 free bingo tickets every day. This works in the same way as Mega Sharepot and again, you only need to opt in once. To qualify for a share, play £5 in the Fluffy Favourites bingo room (make sure you start early in the day if you want to do that though, as it’s a single ticket game and if you opt for the lowest stake level of 2p, £5 goes an awfully long way). The free bingo tickets in this promotion have a shorter expiry – 3 days.
So, how do you find out how many tickets you have won and how do you use them?
The bingo tickets can be credited any time before 6pm and when you log in, you’ll see a little red tag next to “promotions” on the menu to show you when they have. Go to the promotions page and you’ll see that the free tickets show up as a promotion, so you can read all the details before opting in to claim the tickets.
How To Use Free Bingo Tickets At Foxy Bingo
To use your free tickets, go into the bingo room of your choice and either click on Buy Tickets or start selecting tickets by clicking on them. The ticket purchase window will pop up and you’ll be able to see the number of free tickets you have left. Choose the number of tickets you want and click on the buy button; your free tickets will be used automatically and there’s no option to use cash, so do make sure you’re using them wisely! You’ll then see another pop-up asking you to confirm that you want to use your free tickets. Click to confirm and you’re ready to play!
What You Need To Know About Free Bingo Tickets At Foxy Bingo
But wait! Before you use your free tickets, there are three really important things you need to know about how free bingo tickets work at Foxy Bingo:
- They can be used in any bingo room where the ticket price is 10p or less unless there’s a green money bag icon against the room in the lobby (which means it’s cash only). 50 tickets is 50 tickets regardless of the ticket price, so clearly it’s preferable to use them on 10p tickets and get £5 worth rather than 1p tickets and get 50p worth.
- They can’t be used to pre-buy, so you’ll need to be in the bingo room shortly before the game you want to use them on starts.
- Winnings are in cash BUT they won’t be released until you’ve used all of the free tickets – and crucially, if you don’t use all of the free tickets before they expire, you’ll forfeit any winnings as well as the unused tickets. It’s really easy to keep track of how many tickets you have left and when they expire though – just go back to the promotions page and you’ll see a progress meter and expiry time reminder. As soon as you’ve used all of your free tickets and they have all played out, the promotion disappears and any winnings appear in your cash balance.