This week sees the arrival of slot tournaments at BGO – but these are slot tournaments as you’ve never seen them before, including an amazing event for new players in which everyone wins a prize.
Although slot tournaments have been a thing at online bingo sites for years, in most cases they are simply a competition to see who can spend the most money as leaderboard points are awarded based on spend. The new tournaments at BGO are NOT like that.
- All of the tournaments, including the Friday Big One which has a whopping £10,000 in cash prizes every week, are free to enter.
- To enter the daily tournaments, players must have reached the specified level in the Vault – Level 2 for Daily VIP Bronze and Friday Big One, Level 10 for Daily VIP Silver and Level 20 for VIP Gold – and have made a deposit in the last 3 days.
- To enter the Friday Big One, players just need to have made a deposit in the last 7 days. The top prize in the Big One is £5000 cash, 2nd prize is £2500 and 3rd prize is £1000. 150 runners up win £10 each.
- Players do not spend any of their own money participating in a tournament. Instead they are given a set number of Tournament Spins (typically 20) on a specified slot with which to get the biggest possible win (for scoring purposes only, not to keep) within the time limit. Players can join a tournament any time up until 15 minutes before the time runs out.
- The top scoring players win substantial prizes of free spins (with winnings paid in cash) or straightforward cash depending on which tournament they enter.
BGO also have the New Player Battle tournament which runs every day exclusively for players who have made their first deposit in the last 24 hours. The Tournament Spins are on the IGT classic Siberian Storm and in this tournament, everyone wins! The top prize is £250 cash and there are cash prizes all the way down to 50th. All other participants receive 5 free spins on Siberian Storm (which must be used within 3 days, winnings paid in cash).