Tarco Bingo Sites
Tip Top BingoDragonfish
Tip Top Bingo is a Dragonfish bingo site from the people who brought you Gossip Bingo and sister sites. It takes read more...
Ted Bingo is brought to you by the people behind Gossip Bingo, Loony Bingo, Tip Top Bingo and other Dragonfish powered read more...
Robin Hood BingoDragonfish
Robin Hood Bingo is powered by Dragonfish and is part of the Netboost / Tarco network that also includes Gossip Bingo read more...
Polo Bingo is a Dragonfish powered bingo site belonging to the same Netboost network as Moon Bingo and Gossip Bingo. It read more...
Sugar Bingo is a Dragonfish powered site from the same stable as Moon Bingo and Robin Hood Bingo (the Netboost network) read more...
Gossip Bingo is one of the group of Dragonfish bingo sites that also includes Moon Bingo and Robin Hood Bingo. In November read more...
Loony Bingo is a Dragonfish powered bingo site from the people behind Gossip Bingo, Sugar Bingo etc. The original theme was read more...
Moon Bingo has been around since the early days of online bingo and in 2017 it finally got a much needed read more...
Tarco Bingo Sites
Netboost is the associated marketing company – it has been around since 2006 and is based in Israel.
- Not all of the bingo sites on the Tarco network are actually operated by Tarco. There are a few sites on the network – such as Cupcake Bingo – that are owned by other operators and are essentially Tarco skins.
- Although the Tarco network is standalone, it does have some bingo rooms that are linked with the main Dragonfish network (and other networks such as Joy of Bingo) – obviously so in the case of the 75 and 90 ball big link rooms, less obviously so in the case of Racing Sweets (aka Candylicious on the main network).
- Like Ignite, Tarco also operate some bingo sites – including Spectra Bingo and Two Fat Ladies – that are not on their own network but are on the main Dragonfish network, plus some Dragonfish slot sites. You may also come across the name United Commissions which is the name of a programme set up to promote the Tarco operated casino and bingo sites (regardless of which network they are on).
- As if all this wasn’t confusing enough, Tarco is owned by Stride Gaming – the operator of Kitty Bingo – but the licence for the Tarco network bingo sites is held by 888 UK Limited.
Welcome Offers With Extras
It’s unusual to find a plain old bingo bonus offer at a Tarco bingo site. In the past, these bingo sites have tried out a series of hugely complex welcome offers with bingo bonus, slot bonus, bonus spins, free bingo tickets and/or the opportunity to win more via a bonus game included – everything but the kitchen sink! They have also experimented with different offers on different sizes of deposit at the same site. Currently, most have a combination of bingo bonus and bonus spins plus a bonus game to be played later.
- The Tarco network has quite a few regular sliding jackpot bingo games, some every day and some once a month, and also runs sliding jackpots as time limited promotions.
- In a sliding jackpot game, the prize varies depending on how many ball calls it takes for bingo to be won and is not affected by ticket sales. For example, in the Santa’s Stash sliding jackpot games – a 75 ball game played nightly across the network during December 2017 – the £2500 headline prize was for bingo in 44 or fewer calls, £2000 for 45-47 calls, £1200 for 48-49 calls, £600 for 50-54 calls , £300 for 55-59 calls and if 60 calls or more were needed for bingo, the prize would be just £200. The chance of winning any amount greater than £300 with a single card to one of these games is worse than 1 in 10,000 and it falls off very steeply with lower numbers of calls.
- Many players are not aware of the probabilities when deciding whether to participate in a sliding jackpot game and if a lot of players buy tickets with an eye on the headline prize the Return To Player can end up being very poor as compared to a bingo game where the prize money is determined by the ticket sales.
- It is another story when an operator gives away free tickets to a sliding jackpot game as part of a player promotion or reward scheme – as Tarco often do. In that case, the sliding jackpot adds another dimension of excitement to the bingo game as players flock to see if someone will win one of the big prizes – and such games help to keep it fun and interesting at the network as a whole.
As you’d expect from an operator that has its own marketing company, Tarco look after their players well. For example, they often run slot leaderboard promotions for their players, usually with a reward of bonus spins for reaching a certain level of participation. This means that everyone can benefit, not just high rollers.
FIND THE RIGHT BINGO SITE!
21st February 2018
16th February 2018
6th February 2018
1st February 2018
23rd January 2018
16th January 2018