Bingo cards for your Miami Grand Prix 2022 watch party - print out or play online!
Formula 1 2022 Miami Grand Prix
When is the 2022 Miami Grand Prix?
The Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix 2022 takes place at the Miami International Autodrome on 8th May 2022 (starting at 8.30pm UK time) and qualifying takes place the previous day (starting at 9pm UK time). It’s the first race to be held at the track, a purpose-built temporary circuit which has been built around the Hard Rock Stadium.
What’s on the Miami Grand Prix bingo card?
Non track specific events
Yes, it’s our old friend “porpoising” again, along with VSC, unexpected Q1 exit and other favourites.
Track specific events
For Miami, we’ve got:
- “Fake marina” – any reference to the painted on water will do
- “Las Vegas” – someone’s bound to mention the 3rd US race venue, joining the calendar in 2023
- “Crypto” – the headline sponsor is Crypto.com
- Celebrity in team garage – We’re expecting a lot of celebrities to be invited to this event
- Overtake at turn 17 – expected to be one of the two main overtaking spots. It’s at the end of the long straight.
- Polesitter not VER or LEC – don’t pick a card with this in the middle square
- Non Red Bull/Ferrari on podium – ditto
- DRS Chicken – one more shot for this or it’s coming off the list. Miami looks like a good prospect with 3 DRS zones
How To Play
The Miami Grand Prix bingo cards have been set to a 3×3 grid size with 9 items to mark off which we think is plenty for a single Grand Prix weekend (the Formula One 2022 Season bingo cards, which are meant to be played over several months, are bigger at 5×5).
- Tap to start
- Press Generate Bingo Cards.
- Choose the number of cards you want and press Generate Printable Cards.
- You’ll be taken to a page of cards, all different from each other and unique to you
- Print from your browser or save the URL and print later
- Don’t want to print? Invite through email. Each person you invite will receive a link to their very own bingo card. (We don’t store their email addresses).
- Touch or click on the grid square to mark a card online. If you mark a square during qualy it will still be marked when you return for the race.
If you like, you can also change the background and colours of the card (by clicking in the boxes below the card) or add some items of your own to the list. This needs to be done after pressing Tap To Start but before pressing Generate Bingo Cards.
Once you’ve got your cards, mark off the events as they happen over the race weekend. Who will be first to complete a line?
PRO TIP – Print out more cards then you need so you can pick one you like the look of with something very likely (e.g. “fake marina”) in the centre square.