New Bingo Sites
Real Deal BingoDragonfish
Real Deal Bingo is a Dragonfish bingo site. Unlike the majority of launches on the platform it is not on the read more...
Bringo Bingo is a Dragonfish / Cassava / 888 bingo site from Ignite, the people behind Costa Bingo. Themed on a read more...
Queen Bee BingoDragonfish
Queen Bee Bingo is a brand new bingo site on the new Dragonfish Real Bingo Network. If you haven't come across read more...
Best New Bingo Offers and Promotions – November 2017
This month, the big theme for bingo promotions is fireworks, followed by early Christmas promotions. If that doesn’t float your boat you may want to head for Mecca Bingo where they have a set of X Factor themed bingo promotions instead.
- Virtue Fusion Bingo Promotions
- 888/Cassava Bingo Promotions
- Jumpman Bingo Promotions (15 Network / Wheel of Slots)
- Cozy Bingo Promotions
- Alternative Bingo Platforms
November 2017 Network Promotion
The network promotion for November is £650,000 DOND Prize Month. The promotion runs in the 90 ball Deal Or No Deal Bingo room from 4pm with guaranteed prizes of £20,000 a day (£30,000 on Fridays and Saturdays).
November Highlights at Virtue Fusion Bingo Sites
- Daily Free Bingo for an hour from 7pm, every evening in November. The free bingo games, which have prize money of £1000 per day, are interspersed with 2p bingo games with £50 guaranteed prize pots.
- New Player Premiere Offer – until 30th November (or while stocks last) new players will receive 2 x Odeon Cinema e-vouchers with the welcome offer. These are valid for 12 months and can be redeemed against standard tickets for 2D showings at a range of Odeon cinemas (depending on location).
- Cuz It’s Thriller – this promotion culminates in a game to be played on November 30th at 8pm, with a FH prize of a trip for two people to see Thriller Live in London, including hotel and travel vouchers and spending money. Free tickets to this game (up to a maximum of 24 per player) can be won in the exclusive Golden Galaxy Room every day in November; the games play at 2pm, 6pm and 10pm with a ticket price of 5p and there are 2 free tickets for 1L, 4 free tickets for 2L and 6 free tickets for FH.
- The Boss’ NYE Leaderboard slots promotion – this leaderboard race runs until 19th November and after opting in, players get one leaderboard point for each £50 of cash play on any game but bingo. The first prize is a two week trip to Sydney for 2 people including luxury hotel stay, return flights, New Year’s Eve Boat Party and £1000 spending money. The second prize is a three night trip for 2 to Edinburgh for Hogmanay. Third prize is £1000 cash and 4th and 5th win luxury hampers. In addition, 200 randomly selected players who have entered the challenge received 25 free spins each on November 8th (these have a 3 day expiry).
- Bgo are unique amongst Playtech bingo sites in that they have NO wagering requirements on bingo or slots (or indeed any other game). Instead of bonus offers they give out player rewards including free spins with winnings paid in cash and no limit on winnings and loyalty points which can be redeemed for bingo or mini slots credits (again, the winnings from these are paid in cash with no wagering requirements).
- Game of the week promotion – 100% bonus back (up to £10) on losses when you opt in with code WKGAME and deposit and spend £10 on the specified slot (the bonus is for the same slot and has a 20x wagering requirement and 7 days expiry). This week (until November 23rd) the slot is Reel King Potty and the promotion also includes free spins (on Deal Or No Deal: What’s In Your Box) on a spend of £25 or £50.
- X Factor Big Bonanza, until 30th November. Every Friday-Thursday, players can collect up to 42 free tickets for each of the 16 games that run every 15 minutes in the X Factor bingo room between 8pm and 10pm on the following Saturday and Sunday (they do have to be in the room at the time for the tickets to play). To participate, first opt in with code LIVE then collect 6 free tickets for each £10 of cash play on bingo and/or 3 free tickets for each £10 of cash play on slots or instant games.
- Weekend Wonder – from 17th -19th November, players who have opted in with code WEEKENDER can deposit and play £10 on Rainbow Jackpot, Dragons Luck, Lucky Wizard, Arcade Bomb or Winter Wonders to receive 20% bonus back (up to £50) on losses and 10 free spins on Deal or No Deal; What’s In Your Box. The spins are at 20p value; they have a 7 day expiry and the winnings are paid in cash. The bonus has a 10x wagering requirement.
- Free Bingo promotion from 13th – 19th November. Opt in with the code of the day and meet the staking requirement by 9pm to access to free bingo room from 9.30pm – 10.30pm; on Monday – Friday the staking requirement is £10 and the room has £500 prize money, and on Saturday and Sunday the staking requirement is £20 and the room has £1000 prize money. The free bingo prizes are bingo bonus with a single playthrough requirement.
- Chase daily quiz game, with £1000 cash to be won every day. To qualify for the game, players need to complete £10 of cash play in any bingo room all on the same day: all players who beat the Chaser that day win a share of the £1000 cash.
- The regular Top of the Slots promotion which runs Thursday – Wednesday every week has moved to Gala Spins (which can be played with the same login as Gala Bingo). Players opt in and complete £10 of cash play on their chosen slot. Players of the winning slot (the one with the highest cash stakes during the promo period) share a £2000 bonus pot (it’s a slots bonus with a 20x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry). This week (until 22nd November) the slots are Sword of destiny, Icy Wilds and Ocean Magic.
- VIP For A Month promotion is running throughout 2017. Each month, a prize draw will take place for all players who have racked up £30 of cash play on bingo during the month, and 5 winners will receive a temporary upgrade for the following month to the Diamond VIP level (which includes weekly cashback and 2 x weekly £500 free bingo sessions).
- Place Your Bets – Each week until 3rd December, players can bet £5 or more on any X-Factor or Strictly Come Dancing market to receive a £5 bingo bonus the following Monday (2x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry).
- Fireworks Fun Codes – a series of four weekly bonus codes until 28th November. Players who use all four codes will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 8 prizes of a £25 Love2Shop voucher. From 15th – 21st November the code is FIREWORKS and players can deposit and play £5 on bingo to receive a £2 Fireworks Blitz slots bonus (4 x wagering requirement).
- Big Bingo Cash Giveaway – a prize draw promotion that runs on a weekly cycle until 3rd December. Opt in with the code of the week and get one draw entry for each £5 of cash play on bingo. Each weekly draw has 100 prize of £10 cash.
- £20K Slots Prize Draw – this also runs on a weekly cycle until 3rd December. Opt in with code PRIZEDRAW (this only has to be done once) and get one draw entry for each £10 played on the slots of the week (2 entries if on the double ticket slot). Each weekly draw has £5000 in cash prizes, ranging in value from £10 to £500. For 13th – 19th November, the slots of the week are Fluffy Favourites and Bouncy Balls and the double ticket slot is Cashpot Splash.
- Daily Slots Bonus – every day in November, players can enter the code of the day and complete £10 of cash play on slots to receive a £3 slots bonus (which has a 15x wagering requirement and 7 days expiry).
- Daily Free Bingo – every day in November, players can complete £5 of cash play on bingo to gain entry to an hour of free bingo with £500 of cash prizes, in the Champagne Room from 7pm the following day.
Back in July Ignite (the operators behind Costa Bingo) launched not one, but two brand new bingo sites. One of them, Real Deal Bingo, is on the new Dragonfish no-bonus network. The other, Bringo Bingo, is on Ignite’s own network and is themed on a TV game show.
Costa Bingo, Ignite’s flagship site has recently had a redesign to improve play across multiple devices. It has the biggest selection of bingo rooms and arguably the best promotions in the group.
Ignite – Upcoming Prize Bingo Games (HTML5 Lobby Only)
Treasure Bingo – Double Chance (75 ball) Every Monday in November at 10pm – £50 Love2Shop voucher (£100 voucher if bingo is called on a lucky number) – 2p tickets
Sing Bingo – Bingo Roulette (75 ball) Every Monday in November at 10pm – £50 cash (£100 if bingo is called on a lucky number) – 2p tickets
Costa Bingo – Christmas Kickstarter (75 ball) Mon/Tues/Wed 9.30pm until 6th December – Presents for Him (5p cards), Presents for Her (2p cards), Presents (chocolate) for Them (1p cards)
Monkey Bingo – Marvin’s Birthday Blast (75 ball) Mon/Tues/Wed 9.30pm until 29th November – Foot Massager (5p cards), Kettle (2p cards), Backpack (1p cards)
Season Bingo – All Wrapped Up (75 ball) Mon/Tues/Wed 9.30pm until 6th December – M&S, Argos and Primark gift cards (5p, 2p and 1p tickets respectively)
Fancy Bingo – Party Checklist (75 ball) Mon/Tues/Wed 9.30pm until 6th December – Next Gift Card (5p cards), Panasonic Hairdryer (2p cards), Benefit Cosmetics Set (1p cards)
Costa Bingo – Crimbo Cash Boost (75 ball) 23rd November 10:30pm – £500 Cash plus free spins for 1TG/2TG – 15p tickets
Rio Bingo – Winter Wardrobe (75 ball) 29th November 9pm – £250 Love2Shop voucher plus £100 1TG split & £50 2TG split – 10p tickets
Wish Bingo – Home Sweet Home (75 ball) 29th November 9pm – £250 IKEA voucher plus £100 1TG split & £50 2TG split – 10p tickets
City Bingo – Turning Japanese (75 ball) 29th November 9pm – £250 Japanese style coffee table plus £100 1TG split & £50 2TG split – 10p tickets
Sing Bingo – A Little Less Conversation (75 ball) 29th November 9pm – £250 HTC Smartphone plus £100 1TG split & £50 2TG split – 10p tickets
Wednesday 22nd November – 10pm 75 Ball Prize Game – 1p
- Treasure Bingo – £50 cash
- Wish Bingo – Coffee Machine
- City Bingo – White Gold Hello Kitty Ring
- Monkey Bingo – House of Cards Box Set
Friday 17th November 10pm 75 Ball Prize Game – 5p
- Sing Bingo – Heated Throw
- Kingdom of Bingo – £100 M&S gift card
- Season Bingo – Aromatherapy Gift Hamper
- Bringo Bingo – £100 IKEA gift card
Saturday 18th November 8pm 75 Ball Prize Game – 1p
- Rio Bingo – Sparkly Shoes
- Fancy Bingo – Gold Snowflake Necklace
- City Bingo – John Lewis Gift Box
- Frozen Bingo – £50 cash
- Rewind Bingo – £75 iTunes card
The Tarco/Netboost network is powered by Dragonfish and the licence holder is 888 UK Limited, but the network and all the sites on it – including Ted Bingo and Gossip Bingo – are actually owned by Stride Gaming.
The USP of this network is sliding jackpot bingo games, of which there are many, some once a month and some every day. If you want to know more about sliding jackpots and what the chances of their actually dropping is, we have a long and detailed article on the subject which you can read here.
As well as the regular sliding jackpot bingo games, Netboost run them as one-off promotions from time to time (we expect this to happen next in December when they normally replace the daily £1000 sliding jackpot with a seasonally themed £2500 sliding jackpot).
At the moment, Netboost are busy changing all their welcome offers to include more free spins and less bingo bonus; if you prefer bingo bonus, Polo Bingo is one that hasn’t changed its offer yet (a whopping 450% bingo bonus is still available on deposits of up to £77).
Dragonfish network bingo sites (and some other 888 sites) have recently introduced what looks like a new bingo game, Candylicious, with 52 sweets to collect instead of numbers – but actually it is just a reskinned version of the Flash Fives / Foxy Fives / Bingo Vegas card game, which itself is a copy of Tombola‘s much loved Cinco game. Candylicious has one important difference as compared to the card games and it’s not a good one as far as players are concerned – in the card games, the maximum purchase is generally 5 hands but in the new game, the maximum purchase is 96 cards – £4.80 at the 5p ticket price which has been set for the new room.
Most Dragonfish network promotions are to do with network jackpot games or the monthly loyalty plan and rarely change, but they do run seasonal specials from time to time. A couple of specials were run for Halloween and they usually do a big Christmas promotion involving a series of jackpot games or offers.
A few of the Dragonfish network sites regularly run exclusive promotions:
Chit Chat Bingo (& sister sites) – November 15th Stocking Filler Party in the Royal Room from 7pm – 11pm (chat games and extra prizes). Mo-Spins 13th – 17th November; the deposit code Mo500, which awards 25 bonus spins on a deposit of £10 or more, can be used up to 4 times a day. The bonus spins are valid for 7 days and winnings are paid as games bonus (with the usual 80x wagering requirement and £400 max convertible) capped at £5 per batch of 25 spins.
BingoRoo – as well as various free to play email games, they usually have a depositor prize draw.
Iceland Bingo – Black Friday promotion – deposit £10 or more with code BLACK between 20th and 24th November for a 100% bingo bonus and entry to a special 10p bingo game at 9pm on 24th. The prizes in this game are tickets (normally £1 each) to the Winter Warmer bingo game – 5 for FH, 3 for 2L and 2 for 1L. The Winter Warmer itself plays on Christmas Day with prizes of Iceland gift vouchers; £3000 for FH, £2000 for 2L, £1000 for 1L – plus £9000 to be split by all losing tickets.
Big Tease Bingo is Dragonfish powered but on a network of its own (the Bingo Stars network) with one other site. They run a chat tourney weekend evenings with loyalty points to be won and each month there is a themed bingo promotion of some kind (but all their promotions are only open to players who have deposited in the last 30 days). For November they have Christmas All Wrapped Up. For this promotion, players have to collect stockings and this is much easier said than done – not only do you have to win a bingo game on the ball number corresponding to the day of the months (#1 on 1st, #2 on 2nd and so on), but you have to be in the bingo room throughout the game and claim by saying NICE in the chat. Each week, the player who collects the most stockings wins a £50 Love2Shop gift card.
Dragonfish Real Bingo Network
This new network which includes sites such as Real Deal Bingo (operated by Ignite of Costa Bingo fame) and Queen Bee Bingo, has the USP of not having any wagering requirements; the flipside of that is that there are no bingo bonuses in the normal sense of the word. The welcome offer consists of some free spins and £70 worth of bingo tickets and the new network includes some of the regular Dragonfish network rooms (Bounce’T, Big Fat 10, Spintastic and Late Night Show under different names) plus some that are exclusive to the new network, with more on the way as more sites launch.
Apart from a Wimbledon special back in June this network has not yet run any special promotions – but what they do have is an ongoing daily free spins offer (with winnings paid in cash but subject to a cap) for everyone who has ever deposited at the site in question.
The Joy of Bingo network includes 888Ladies, Wink Bingo, Red Bus Bingo, and Posh Bingo (as well as a few others). They share a VIP scheme and some games, mostly the free bingo, which includes some that is open to all players regardless of whether they have made a recent deposit.
Exclusive promotions usually consist of a series of network jackpot games and we expect something of that nature to be announced for Christmas.
15 Network – November Cash Drop – slots prize draw running on a weekly cycle (Tuesday-Monday starting 7th November) with 10 prizes each week of £100 cash. To enter a draw, deposit £25 and get one entry for each £1 played on Shopping Spree.
Tuesday Treasure – a free bingo game that plays across the network on the second Tuesday of every month. All funded players can claim up to 96 free tickets and the prize split is FH £400, 2L £200, 1L £160 and £80 each for 1TG, 2TG and 3TG. In previous months there have been up to 200,000 tickets in play, so each ticket only has a very small chance of winning – but it’s free, so well worth claiming max tickets.
Wheel of Slots – Black Widow Prize Hunt – another slots prize draw on a Tuesday-Monday weekly cycle starting 7th November). Players get one entry for each £10 played on the Atari Black Widow slot and each week there are 4 prizes of £150 cash.
A few Jumpman sites run exclusives, such as the free bingo games at Rocket Bingo and Volcano Bingo and the monthly prize draws at Free Spirit Bingo where this month’s prize is a Bluetooth speaker (players get one entry for each £10 deposited during November).
Cozy bingo sites on the Live Bingo Network and Best Bingo Network brought in a slew of new promotions at the same time as removing all their no deposit bonus offers and reducing their deposit bonus offers halfway through last month. The no deposit bonus has been replaced by a network free bingo room for new players which is open 24/7 and they can access it for 7 days after validating a credit or debit card.
The other new promotions include:
- Golden Ticket Room – players collect 1 ticket to this 90 ball game which plays at 9pm every Friday each time they deposit £10. The game has a £250 prize fund and players can collect up to 50 tickets per game.
- £3K Black Friday Jackpot – this 90 ball game plays at 11pm on 24th November and tickets are on sale for 25p each. FH wins £1000, 2L wins £750, 1L wins £500 and there is a £750 1TG split.
- Big Ben £1000 Sliding Jackpots – these 90 ball games run once an hour from 6pm – 11pm, every evening for the rest of the month, with a ticket price of 10p and a headline prize of £1000 cash – but before you get too excited, we should probably point out that to win the £1000, someone would need to reach full house in just 23 calls. The odds against this are well documented – back in 2010 a player at William Hill Bingo actually did call house in 23 calls and the probability was calculated at 1 in 93,400,706,414 – that’s one in 93 BILLION. The baseline prize of £50 is for bingo in 52 or more calls – and for there to be even a 50% chance of someone winning before then and picking up one of the bigger prizes (which start at £75), there would need to be in excess of 50,000 tickets in play (costing the players £5000).
- £10K Raffle – this has 700 prizes of £5 – £500 and players get one raffle ticket for each £10 of cash play on bingo or £50 of cash play on slots before the end of the month, but the prizes are “cash bonus” rather than cash – with a wagering requirement of 8 x on bingo or 40 x on slots.
Alternatively there is Game Village which runs on Cozy software but is on its own Lucky Duck Network, so most of the offers and jackpot games are exclusive to them and to a couple of other sites including Becky’s Bingo (they do share a couple of rooms with the other Cozy networks so also share any promotions, such as the Big Ben sliding jackpots, that run in those rooms). They have a long list of promotions which change monthly but as well as mostly being so complicated as to be incomprehensible, almost all of them require homeowner status which involves making three initial deposits and then depositing at least once every 30 days and in some of them the prize is not awarded automatically and has to be claimed by email.
Had enough of Virtue Fusion, Dragonfish, Jumpman and Cozy? There are a number of other options out there, and some of them run some great promotions.
- Mega Bingo Month. Extra bingo prizes throughout November in exclusive and network rooms, including 1p bingo games with FH prizes of up to £100, and £100,000 of free bingo (to play, complete £2 of cash play in preceding 7 days).
- Let’s Dance – a prize draw promotion running from 17th – 26th November. To enter opt in and play £40 on any game (this can be done once a day). There are four prizes of a pair of tickets to Strictly Come Dancing Live at the O2 on 10th February 2018 with a pre-show meal, VIP lounge access and overnight hotel stay.
Virgin Games – basically a casino with a couple of bingo rooms and most of the promotions are to do with slots, casino games or poker.
Jackpot Joy also have a range of exclusive promotions including a monthly £13,000 bingo game and frequent sharepots, but further details of these are only available on login.
Microgaming bingo sites rarely run any one-off promotions.
Butlers Bingo (and its sister sites which include the Irish charity bingo site Rehab Bingo) have two exclusive bingo rooms. The Broadway Room is a standalone 90 ball room open in the afternoons and evenings offering a variety of jackpots (occasionally one-off specials) and in the Spinner Room (open in the evenings), you can win free spins on specified slots; these rooms are clearly popular with players and led to Butlers winning awards for best Microgaming bingo site and for the best innovation in online bingo. The Broadway sites are also rather active on social media and put promotions such as prize draws out that way (for instance, back in July players could guess how many M&Ms were in a jar to win a hamper of American sweets).
32 Red Bingo (which incidentally is now owned by the Kindred group, operators of all the Relax Gaming bingo sites) has had a badly needed redesign and now features an exclusive 90 ball bingo room – a TV tie-in with Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway. It is also the only Microgaming site still to offer a no deposit bonus.
Daub Alderney have four bingo sites which combine shared rooms and promotions with exclusive ones and offer the opportunity to play bingo on a different platform with a particularly good range of slots.
Kitty Bingo, Lucky Pants Bingo and Bingo Extra run a promotion most weeks (generally differing from each other in name only) where depositing or playing Monday to Thursday generates a reward on the Friday. This week, however, there is nothing but a mysterious notice telling players to come back at 5pm on 24th November for a surprise (Black Friday) event.
Give Back Bingo is a charity bingo site that was launched late last year. It doesn’t usually run the network promotionsbut occasionally runs its own exclusives (usually involving a series of deposit bonus codes).
The Relax Gaming bingo platform has only been around since July 2015 and is exclusively found at sites operated by the Kindred Group (aka Unibet).
Despite only powering a handful of sites including Maria Casino and Bingo.com the Relax network has a lot of players (many of whom are from Scandinavia rather than the UK); the bingo rooms are always busy and the prize money is substantial. For November they have:
- A daily pop-up bingo room, open for an hour three times a day with a 15p ticket price and guaranteed £200 pots. To gain entry complete £30 of cash play on minigames the day before.
- PinWin, a new minigame with a festive theme, launching on 21st November.
- Time to Relax tournaments – bingo and minigame tournaments, each with a top prize of a £500 spa package & £500 cash. 2nd and 3rd win cash prizes and the rest of the top 30 win free spins (with winnings paid in cash). The bingo tournament runs until 8th November and players score 1 point for a 1 line win, 2 points for a two line win, up to 5 points for a FH win. The minigame tournament runs 9th – 16th November and scores are based on the best net win over 10 consecutive rounds (to participate, players must complete at least 20 rounds at 20p or more a round).
The Bede Gaming bingo software powers Bingo Stars, Bingo Godz and the charity site Health Bingo. They run one-off slots/casino promotions from time to time, and regular bingo promotions including a daily 50% bingo deposit bonus up to £100 (this has a 14 day expiry and the wagering requirement is rather steep at 10x).
The newest site on the Bede bingo network is Castle Jackpot. The site itself has been around for a while but the bingo has been added very recently and – as seems to be increasingly fashionable in the online bingo world – it is essentially a slots site with a bit of bingo (and a slots focused welcome offer).
As far as promotions go, Tombola are best known for running daily free games. The one they are running at the moment is called Stars and has £30,000 in prizes to be won each week. To participate, players need to register a mobile number to be sent an access code each week. The code can then be used to access a ticket for the week’s play and this can be done on both Tombola Bingo and Tombola Arcade (a separate instant games site which can be accessed with a Tombola Bingo login) giving the player two chances to win. Each day, six numbers are called from the universe of 50 and players have to check their ticket and collect any stars with matching numbers. The aim is to complete the ticket by collecting 25 stars over the course of the week and each week, the £30,000 prize fund is shared equally between all the completed tickets (in the event that no-one wins, it rolls over to the following week increasing that week’s prize fund to £60,000). Players have been winning some very substantial amounts on this game.
Tombola have also recently announced that they are the sponsor for the coming season of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and there will be some big promotions to go with that. First up is a prize draw which runs until 17th November 2017. This is open to all Tombola account holders, no purchase required (to enter, answer a very simple quiz question). The prize is a holiday in Australia for 4 people – 5 nights in Sydney and 5 in Surfers Paradise.