August can be a quiet time for bingo sites as lots of people are on holiday. If you’re one of the ones who isn’t, some of this month’s promotions give you the opportunity to win one.
- Virtue Fusion Bingo Promotions
- Jumpman Bingo Promotions (15 Network / Wheel of Slots)
- Cozy Bingo Promotions
- Alternative Bingo Platforms
Virtue Fusion & Playtech Bingo Promotions
August’s main network promotion is penny bingo in the network 90 ball room, from noon every day starting on 4th August and running for the rest of the month. The total prize pool on offer each day is £40,000 – apart from on Fridays and Saturdays when it is £50,000.
August 2018 Highlights at Virtue Fusion Bingo Sites
- Game of the Week – opt in to receive 100% bonus back up to £10 on losses on the slot of the week. The bonus has to be used on the same slot again and has a 30x wagering requirement. The promotion runs Monday – Sunday but the slot is frequently not announced till the Tuesday.
- Everyone’s a Winner is back until August, with a few minor changes. The £10K daily prize pool is now split between £3000 in the prize draw (2 x £500 cash, 100 x £10 cash, 200 x £5 bingo bonus) and £7000 bingo bonus to be split between non-winners. Play £10 cash on bingo, slots or games to qualify for the next day’s draw. All bingo bonus prizes have a 72 hour expiry.
- Summer Nights Bingo – this runs on a weekly cycle, Thursday – Wednesday until the end of August. Deposit and spend £10 on bingo to gain access to a £1000 free bingo session at 7pm on the Thursday. Each of the 10 games in the session has a FH prize of £25, £15 for 2L, £10 for 1L and 10 Roll On prizes of £5 each – all paid in cash.
- Summer Holidays – these special bingo games play at 8pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in August in the Golden Galaxy room. Tickets are 5p and each game has a different tangible full house prize – from a Bluetooth speaker to a family steam railway trip!
- Daily Giveaways – these slot tournaments run every day apart from Fridays, until 2nd September. To enter, make a deposit on the day of the tournament then join in via the Tournaments page between 6pm and midnight. Entry is free and the top scoring player each day wins a European city break for 2. There are runner up prizes of cash and free spins, and the top 10 players each day also get free entry to the Winners Tournament which runs 3rd – 5th September with £5000 in cash prizes.
- Match Day VIP Experience – this runs on a weekly cycle until 19th August. Play £100 or more on any game apart from bingo Monday – Thursday to qualify for the Winners Tournament Friday – Sunday. The top 20 players each week win prizes (which must be claimed within 7 days); the top prize is a pair of VIP hospitality tickets to see the football team of your choice plus overnight hotel stay, 2nd – 5th win cash prizes and the rest of the top 20 win free spins on Football: Champions Cup (3 day expiry).
- Game of the Week promotion – 100% bonus back (up to £10) on losses when you opt in with code WKGAME and deposit and spend £10 on the specified slot (the bonus is for the same slot and has a 20x wagering requirement and 7 days expiry). This week (until August 16th) the slot is Wacky Races and as usual the promotion also includes free spins (almost always on a different game, winnings paid in cash) on a spend of £25 or £50.
- Mecca Million Pound Rooms – this promotion has been extended to run until 2nd September and involves a £3500 free bingo session from 8pm – 10pm on Sunday evenings. To gain entry, deposit and play £30 on Burst or Emoji during the week (deadline 6pm Sunday).
- Groundhog Day Bingo – until 2nd September, deposit and play £10 on bingo to gain entry to 2 free bingo sessions the following day – 10 games with a total £300 prizes at 2.15pm and 10 games with a total of £700 prizes at 9.15pm.
- £10K Everyone Wins Draw – from 6th – 12th August, opt in and get one entry for each £5 played on the Jackpot King games Top Cat, DOND What’s In Your Box, Genie Jackpots, Paws Of Fury, Wish Upon A Leprechaun or Pig Wizard. The top prize is £1000 cash, there are hundreds of runner up prizes of cash or slot bonus (20x wager requirement and 7 day expiry), and everyone who enters get 10 free spins on Fairytale Legends: Hansel & Gretel (7 days expiry, winnings paid in cash).
Sky Bingo have some recently introduced – and exclusive – Love Island themed games.
- Love Island Bingo – a 90 ball bingo room with Love Island theming and a bonus collection feature – fill the water bottle to collect a 50p Love Island Bingo bonus and a 50p Love Island Date Night slot bonus. Water is collected in the course of the game when you hold 6 or more tickets. Until 31st August, between 9pm and 11pm, one of the games in the Love Island Bingo room will have a FH prize of a £1000 holiday voucher and four will have Love Island merchandise packs to be won.
- There’s also a slot – Love Island Date Night – and an instant win game – Love Island Bonus.
- 5 Extra Full Houses – this runs in the Sky Value room every Thursday in August. Every game between 8pm and 10pm will have 5 Roll On prizes; tickets are priced at 1p – 10p and there is a maximum of 36 tickets per player per game.
- The Big Monopoly Challenge – until 4th September, opt in and get one draw ticket for each £10 played on any Monopoly slot at Sky Bingo or Sky Vegas (2 tickets for £10 played on Monopoly Big Reel). The main draw, which takes place on 5th September, has a prize of a Caribbean Cruise for two people (it is a special Monopoly themed cruise and has to be taken from 8th – 17th December). Players can also qualify for weekly draws (the qualifying period is Wednesday – Tuesday each week) with £2500 of cash prizes of £1 – £10 plus two exclusive Games Night In Hampers to be won each week.
Betfred have recently rebranded with a cool new 70s TV game show inspired theme and some exclusive promotions to go with it.
- Bonus Back – this ongoing promotion runs every week for all players who complete at least £5 of cash play on bingo or side games. The bonus is a percentage of the player’s total stakes for the week depending on loyalty level – ranging from 2% up to £10 at entry level up to 6% up to £15 for Diamond level VIPs. The bingo bonus has a single playthrough requirement and a 7 day expiry.
- Super Summer Staycation – This six week promotion runs until 2nd September. Each week player can opt in with the code of the week and get one prize draw entry for each £5 of cash play on the featured slots (different each week). Each week, there is a different selection of experience vouchers to be won plus a £500 cash sharepot to be split equally between all non winning entrants.
- There’s also an exclusive enhanced welcome offer including 50 slot spins with winnings paid in cash.
Paddy Power Bingo and Betfair Bingo
- This week (until 12th August) Paddy Power have a free bingo promotion. The free room is open from 9.30pm – 10.30pm every day and to gain entry, players need to opt in with the code of the day and complete the staking requirement (on bingo or side games) by 9pm – £10 for the £500 free rooms Monday – Friday, £20 for the £1000 free rooms on Saturday and Sunday. The prizes are bingo bonus with a single playthrough requirement.
- Paddy Power Bingo also have a new welcome offer, which is particularly attractive if you like to play slots and requires a deposit of just £5.
- Soap Spectacular runs on a weekly cycle from 30th July – 26th August. Play bingo in the Corrie and Emmerdale binog rooms Monday – Saturday to collect tickets for the free bingo games on the Sunday; players can claim one free ticket to each game for every £2.50 of cash play, up to a maximum of 36 tickets per player. The games play in 4 x 30 minute sessions in the TV Specials room between 6.30pm and 10pm and the cash prizes are worth a total of £10,000 each week – and as usual with this type of promotion at Gala, players must be in the room at the time for their free tickets to play. Each week, all players who qualify for the free bingo will be entered into a prize draw to win a VIP tour for 2 of the Emmerdale or Corrie set, including overnight hotel stay, limo transfer, travel expenses and spending money.
- £20K Slots Giveaway – this weekly slot prize draw also runs until 26th August. Opt in and get one entry for the week’s draw for each £10 of cash play on any slot – or 2 entries for each £10 of cash play on the exclusive soap themed slots Emmerdale Fun Drops, Coronation Street Cashpot, Coronation Street Bouncy Balls, Corrie Slot and Emmerdale Wild Woolpack. Each week, there are Emmerdale and/or Corrie set tours to be won, as well as cash prizes including a £2000 sharepot for unlucky entrants.
- VIP For A Month. Each month, a prize draw takes place for all players who have racked up £30 of cash play on bingo during the month, and 5 winners will receive a temporary upgrade for the following month to the Diamond VIP level (which includes weekly cashback and 2 x weekly £500 free bingo sessions).
- Score-a-Win – this is the same daily game as at Ladbrokes (see below) but with a football rather than a racing theme.
Ladbrokes are part of the same group as Gala and Coral and have many of the same bingo rooms, but the bingo promotions are not (yet) as plentiful as at the other two sites. Currently they have:
- Second Chance Bingo – complete £5 of cash play on bingo in one day and if you don’t win anything at all, gain access to a £200 free bingo room from 8pm – 9pm the following evening.
- The Community Treasure – a slot of the week promotion that runs Wednesday to Tuesday every week. Opt in with code TREASURE and play £20+ cash on the slot to receive a share of the £500 cash prize pot based on your stakes. From 8th – 14th August the slot is Adventures In Wonderland and from 15th – 21st August it is Lost Island.
- Spot the “Mitsake” – each day from 10 – 18th August, players can collect a £3 bingo bonus when they spend £10 on bingo tickets – but first they must find the misspelt word of the day by following the link on the promo page and enter it as a bonus code. The bonus has a 2x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry.
- Ladbrokes also have a new daily game, Gallop-A-Win. Players have to spend £10 on bingo tickets that day to qualify; all prizes are cash in amounts from 20p to £50 and all plays result in a win.
William Hill Bingo
- After having no bingo bonus welcome offer for months, it seems that they now have one – and very generous it is too.
- There’s also the Newcomers Carnival promotion which runs until the end of August for new players only (who registered on or after 31st July) . To enter, deposit £10 or more with the code NEWCARNIVAL and play it through on any game in the Bingo tab. There is one top prize of £1000 cash and 200 runner up prizes of £10 bingo bonus and £10 slot bonus (with 4x and 30x wagering requirements respectively)
- Game of the Week – this offer can be claimed once a day after opting in with the code of the day. Complete £10+ of cash play on the slot of the week to receive a £3 bonus for the same game (30x wagering requirement and 24 hours expiry).
Other Virtue Fusion sites
888/Cassava Bingo Sites
The familiar 888 / Cassava / Dragonfish bingo software powers several different bingo networks, but increasingly we are seeing Dragonfish bingo rooms shared across several networks under different names; the shared liquidity across networks makes for larger prize pots. As well as the widely networked 75 ball and 90 ball rooms, the free bingo and daily jackpot rooms are also now shared across multiple networks (the downside is that with more players, the chance of winning goes down).
Ignite Bingo Promotions
The best promotions on the Ignite network are to be found at older sites such as Costa Bingo – Ignite’s flagship site – and the two where the theming changes monthly and there is a 250,000 (loyalty scheme) Diamond sharepot for funded players who correctly guess the next month’s theme; at Sing Bingo players have to guess the artist and at City Bingo, the destination city.
Ignite have recently made some sweeping changes to their regular promotions.
They started by getting rid of both of their network sliding jackpot games, which had been running on Friday and Sunday nights for years.
- The Friday night game, which had a headline prize of £10,000, was replaced by no fewer than FIVE £1000 games, playing on the hour from 7pm – 11pm. Because of the mechanics of sliding jackpots this means the total amount of money given away remains much the same, but spread over more games and more chances to win (all five games have a 1TG/2TG split as well as a FH prize).
- The Sunday night game had its £5000 sliding jackpot removed and is now a straightforward 75 ball game with a £250 FH prize, £150 1TG split and £100 2TG split but again, this is unlikely to make any difference in practice as the ball counts for winning anything over the baseline prize were set so low.
- All these games are free to play for anyone who has made a deposit in the preceding 6 days, but since the Friday games all play in the same room the player will need be around on the Friday evening to claim tickets for the later games.
They also got rid of most of their free bingo, restricting it to recent depositors and new players who have registered in the last 24 hours. The most recent change saw every single Ignite site change from a bingo bonus welcome offer to one which awards 120 free bingo tickets, spread across 4 new invitation only bingo rooms. We expect to see free tickets for these rooms given to existing players too, as rewards or incentives and as well as or instead of deposit bonus offers.
Another recent innovation is the addition of free spins and speed spins vouchers to the cross-brand loyalty scheme. Winnings from these are paid in cash but they are only available to players who have reached Bronze VIP level (which requires £50 lifetime deposits).
Although the free tickets offer is free of wagering requirements (the winnings are paid in cash) Ignite do still give out bonuses including a no deposit offer at Costa and these do have wagering requirements.
Ignite – Upcoming Prize Bingo Games (HTML5 Lobby Only)
Costa Bingo – Summer Sorted (75 ball) – 10pm Mondays until 27th August – £25 Love2Shop voucher plus £25 1TG/2TG split – 1p tickets
Sing Bingo – Walking On Sunshine (75 ball)- 10pm Mondays until 27th August – same as at Costa but FH prize is a pair of leopard Croc flip flops
City Bingo – Summer In The City (75 ball)- 10pm Mondays until 27th August – same as at Costa but FH prize is a pair of sunglasses
City Bingo – Frisco Fashion (90 ball) – 10pm 28th August – Love2Shop vouchers split £250/£150/£100 – 5p tickets
Costa Bingo – Fun & Games (90 ball) – 10pm 28th August – Virgin Experience Days vouchers split £250/£150/£100 – 5p tickets
Sing Bingo – Diamonds and Pearls (90 ball) – 10pm 28th August – Jewellery items worth £250/£150/£100 – 5p tickets
Ignite also have regular low cost prize games running across several of their sites on Wednesday, Friday and/or Saturday evenings, with different prizes depending on which site you buy tickets at. For example, in August the Saturday 1p games have prizes of soap gift sets at Fancy Bingo, a make-up set at Sing Bingo or a £75 iTunes card at Rewind Bingo.
Netboost Bingo Promotions
The Tarco/Netboost network is powered by Dragonfish and the licence holder is 888 UK Limited, but the network and all the sites on it – including Ted Bingo and Gossip Bingo – are actually owned by Stride Gaming.
The USP of this network is sliding jackpot bingo games, of which there are many, some once a month and some every day – although one very long standing sliding jackpot, the Daily Thousand, was recently retired. If you want to know more about sliding jackpots and what the chances of their actually dropping is, we have a long and detailed article on the subject which you can read here.
As well as the regular sliding jackpot bingo games, Netboost run them as one-off promotions from time to time. Other promotions include slots leaderboards and prize draws (some for one day only). Until 30th August, players can collect tickets to the Grand 55 bingo game which plays on 1st September at 10pm. It’s a sliding jackpot game with a headline prize of £55,000 but this would require a win in a stupendously unlikely 26 calls or fewer; the baseline prize of £5000 is for 42 or more calls. Tickets are priced at a very unattractive £5, but they can be won in the qualifying games that play 4 times a day ( a maximum of 96 cards per player is allowed). The qualifying games are 75 ball and the prize is 1 card in the 1p games, 3 cards in the 5p games and 5 cards in the 10p games.
Netboost have been gradually changing all their welcome offers to include more slot spins and less bingo bonus; if you prefer bingo bonus, Robin Hood Bingo has the largest on the network (with bonus spins on top!), and also offers a mystery bonus on 2nd deposit.
Dragonfish (Globalcom) Network Bingo Promotions
The big news at Dragonfish is the demise of the million pound sliding jackpot games that used to play three times a week (but there are many other jackpot games still available to play). It seems that the Candylicious room has also gone, but this not much of a loss at all as the games were over so quickly that the entertainment value was very poor.
Instead, 888 have launched the new widely networked Mystery Jackpots room which is open from 6pm – 11pm with a game playing every 6 minutes and a card price of 10p. The prize is revealed 10 seconds before the game starts – the minimum is £10 but it could be as much as £500.
A recent innovation at many Dragonfish sites is the “speedy spins voucher”. Instead of awarding a set number of spins, this awards a time period – typically between 60 seconds and 180 seconds – during which the player gets to make as many slot spins as possible. This is a very interesting idea – since a losing spin takes less time than a winning spin and a lot less time than a big winning spin, there is a built in mechanism that compensates for bad luck.
Most Dragonfish network promotions are to do with network jackpot games or the monthly loyalty plan and rarely change, but they do run seasonal specials from time to time.
A few of the Dragonfish network sites regularly run exclusive promotions:
Chit Chat Bingo (& sister sites) –
- Chit Chat have a welcome bonus offer which is exclusive to Best New Bingo Sites and includes 70 seconds of Speedy Spins.
- 32,000 Free Spin Frenzy – until September 2nd, there are 4 bonus spin sharepots each week (Monday – Sunday) for the Pets slot game. Deposit and play £5 for the 600 spins pot, £10 for the 1500 spin pot, £50 for the 2400 spin pot or £75 for the 3500 spin pot. The spins are valid for 7 days and there’s an 80x wagering requirement on the winnings (which are capped at £5 for the 3500 spin pot and £2.50 for the others).
- They also have a bonus calendar showing which deposit based offer can be claimed on which day – there’s bingo bonus, games bonus, bonus spins and free bingo tickets at various times during the week.
Big Tease Bingo is Dragonfish powered but on a network of its own (the Bingo Stars network) with just one other site (some games such as daily jackpots are linked with other networks). They run a chat tourney on some weekend evenings with bingo bonus to be won (every Friday this month) and each month there is a themed bingo promotion of some kind (but all their promotions are only open to players who have deposited in the last 30 days and if you win free bingo tickets in a promotion, they will be cancelled if you make a withdrawal before the game plays).
- Pick A Box – until 31st August, win on the Suitcase pattern in the Red Carpet Room at 45 past the hour then shout BRAVE in the chat to open a box (which could contain a bonus, a tangible prize, slot spins, tickets to the £200 Summer Holiday bingo game (at 1pm on 31st) or nothing – or shout CHICKEN to collect 2000 loyalty points.
- Fixed Fun Frenzy – players who participate in the Fixed Pot bingo games score 1 point for a 1L win, 2 points for 2L and 3 points for FH: each week the player with the highest score wins a Family Day Out voucher.
Dragonfish Real Bingo Network
This includes sites such as Real Deal Bingo (operated by Ignite of Costa Bingo fame), the recently launched Bingo Besties, the brand new Sundae Bingo and many others and has the USP of not having any wagering requirements; the flipside of that is that there are no bingo bonuses in the normal sense of the word. The welcome offer consists of some free spins (with winnings paid in cash) and a substantial number of free bingo tickets for various jackpot games. The Real Bingo Network is not really a new bingo network at all as it includes most of the regular Dragonfish network rooms (Chatterbox, Bounce’T, Big Fat 10, Spintastic, Sunny 90s and Late Night Show under different names plus the new Mystery Jackpots room) and only has a couple of exclusive bingo games.
These sites rarely run special promotions – but what they do have (as part of the loyalty scheme) is an ongoing daily free spins offer (with winnings paid in cash but subject to a cap) for everyone who has ever deposited at the site in question. From July 2018, the loyalty scheme also includes an ongoing daily free bingo tickets offer (the tickets are for the Kaching daily jackpot room).
Sometimes there is also a daily deposit promo code, awarding free spins, free bingo tickets or a speedy spins voucher. Speedy spins also form part of the welcome offer at Kozmo Bingo.
Joy Of Bingo Promotions
The Joy of Bingo network includes 888Ladies, Wink Bingo, Red Bus Bingo, and Posh Bingo (as well as a few others). They share a VIP scheme and some games, mostly the free bingo, which includes some that is open to all players regardless of whether they have made a recent deposit. Exclusive promotions consist of occasional seasonal specials; usually these have been a series of jackpot games but the most recent one was the Let’s Get Cracking daily bonus game for Easter 2018.
Joy of Bingo share many of their jackpot rooms (including the new Mystery Jackpots room) and most of their free bingo rooms with other Dragonfish networks. Their Friday and Saturday jackpot games are not shared, however:
- Friday Night Fever – £3K 75 ball jackpot, 50p card price
- Sensational Saturday – £5K 90 ball jackpot, 50p card price
Wink Bingo had a design upgrade earlier in the year – bucking the trend and moving from photographs of real people to cartoons and not vice versa – in conjunction with the new Wink Rewards scheme (which adds many new ways to collect loyalty points and allows them to be traded in for shopping and other vouchers). Their welcome offer now includes 1000 of the new rewards which players can redeem as they choose (a £10 shopping voucher is one option but bonus, spins, or bingo tickets can be chosen instead). Wink also have a new daily scratchcard, awarded on login to players who have deposited £20+ in the last 7 days. Prizes include games bonus, bonus spins, bingo tickets, jackpot spins and Wink Rewards, but a win is not guaranteed.
888ladies also now have a free daily scratchcard, available to anyone who has made a deposit of at least £10 in the last 7 days. As at Wink, not all cards are winners; the prizes include games bonus, bingo bonus, bonus spins, jackpot spins and free bingo tickets. The Daily Perk is also new and consists of a different offer for each day of the week, awarding bingo tickets, slot spins or bonus for completing the task; for example, on Wednesdays players who have opted in can collect 10 spins on Beat The Bobbies when they win bingo twice.
Jumpman Bingo Promotions
Essentially, at the moment the Jumpman bingo sites on 15 Network and Wheel of Slots are slot sites with the occasional bingo game (the regular bingo rooms rarely have any players). This is even more the case with the new version of the Jumpman Bingo software which recently launched starting with Barbados Bingo. Although it has the same welcome offer as the older 15 Network sites (albeit with a steeper wagering requirement) it is actually a new network with different bingo rooms (all of which have also quietly appeared at Jumpman Slots sites). More sites including Free Spirit Bingo have launched with the new software and it appears that once all have migrated they will all be on the same network. When a site launches on the new platform, existing players have to sign up afresh and can claim the welcome offer again.
The big plus point of the new software is the huge range of slots. There is very little in the way of exclusive promotions as yet – but Rocket Bingo now have some, including 5 free bingo games every day that can be played without making a deposit, an exclusive weekly jackpot game and a weekly puzzle competition via their Facebook page.
Cozy Bingo Promotions
Cozy bingo sites on the Live Bingo Network and Best Bingo Network used to be best known for their no deposit bonus and huge deposit bonus offers but these were removed some months ago, to be replaced with a network free bingo room for new players which is open 24/7 and can be accessed for 7 days after validating a credit or debit card. The prizes are bingo bonus and there is a cap of £20 on what can be carried forward on making a deposit.
More recently, Cozy were bought by iGaming giant GVC (who also own Foxy Bingo). Current network promotions are:
- Midweek Treat – 9pm every Wednesday, a 90 ball game with a 5p ticket price. FH wins £100, 2L £75, 1L £50 and there is a 1TG split of £25 (this is almost identical to a promotion at Foxy).
- Some weeks there is a leaderboard or prize draw promo. This week (6th – 12th August) there is a 10% bonus back (up to £20) on slots losses. The bonus has a 40x wagering requirement and the standard Cozy bonus expiry time is 14 days.
Alternatively there is Game Village which runs on Cozy software but is on its own Lucky Duck Network, along with a couple of other sites including Becky’s Bingo. The network shares many rooms – including the main 90 ball rooms – and headline promotions with the other two networks, but also has a few exclusive rooms and several exclusive promotions, many of which require the player to be a “homeowner” (this involves making 3 initial deposits then at least one deposit every 30 days).
If you like the Cozy bingo software but aren’t keen on the Cozy network, the Cozy promotions, or the range of slot games on offer at Cozy bingo sites, you might want to head over to Mr Green. This award winning casino has standalone Cozy powered 75 ball, 80 ball and 90 ball bingo rooms (with an ongoing BOGOF promotion and occasional bonus spins promotions) alongside a huge array of slot games and casino promotions (some of which are exclusive to UK players).
Alternative Bingo Platforms
Had enough of Virtue Fusion, Dragonfish, Jumpman and Cozy? There are a number of other options out there, and some of them run some great promotions.
Gamesys Bingo Promotions
Gamesys unveiled new welcome offers on all their sites earlier in the year, moving from a bonus based offer to a free spins based offer with zero wagering requirements. The free spins are released after the player deposits and plays through £10 or more and this has to be done within 30 days of registration. At Heart Bingo and Jackpot Joy only, players also receive 200 free bingo tickets which can be redeemed in most of their bingo rooms against any game that is starting soon regardless of ticket price.
Heart Bingo’s new look went live back in January, bringing HTML5 to the desktop along with some new games and features. Many of their promotions offer the chance to win a Box Bonanza game – a pick-me where the player is shown three boxes to choose from (most, but not necessarily all boxes contain a mystery cash prize).
- Weekends Away – this prize draw promotion runs every Friday – Sunday until 2nd September with a top prize of a 4-night holiday for 2 in a different European city each time (plus 125 runner up prizes of Box Bonanza games). To enter, opt in and play £10 on bingo.
- Mini Bingo – this isn’t a promotion but a new innovation. The Candy Club bingo room is now available as a mini game when you play certain slots – so instead of playing bingo with slots as a mini games, you can play slots (and participate in the slots chat) with bingo as a mini game.
Virgin Games – this site is basically a casino with a couple of bingo rooms and most of the promotions are to do with slots, casino games or poker.
Jackpot Joy also have a range of exclusive promotions but further details of these are only available on login.
Microgaming Bingo Promotions
Butlers Bingo (and its sister sites which include Glossy Bingo and Rosy Bingo ) have two exclusive bingo rooms. The Broadway Room is a standalone 90 ball room open in the afternoons and evenings offering a variety of jackpots (occasionally one-off specials) and in the Spinner Room (open in the evenings), you can win bonus spins on specified slots; these rooms are clearly popular with players and led to Butlers winning awards last year for best Microgaming bingo site and for the best innovation in online bingo. The Broadway sites are also rather active on social media and put promotions such as prize draws out that way. They also run occasional special promotions and for the last few months these have been based round escalator jackpots. August’s prize is a brand new Hyundai i20 car. The Win A Car games take place in the Broadway Room and the ball count starts at 40 and slowly increases during the promo period. If not previously won, the car is guaranteed to be won in the final games of the series on August 31st between 7pm and 8pm – in the course of which the ball count will go up in stages from 45 to 90.
Also in August, they have the Win A Weekend escalator jackpot games from 6pm every Saturday evening in August (with a prize of a £250 hotel voucher which is guaranteed to be won before 9pm) and a series of slot leaderboards.
32 Red Bingo (which incidentally is now owned by the Kindred group, operators of all the Relax Gaming bingo sites) had a badly needed redesign a few months ago and now features an exclusive 90 ball bingo room – a TV tie-in with Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway. It is the only Microgaming bingo site still to offer a no deposit bonus and it also has a newbie room (open lunchtimes only) where new depositing players can win slot spins, bingo tickets, bonuses and the like for their first 5 days.
Daub Alderney Bingo Promotions
Daub Alderney have four bingo sites – Kitty Bingo, Lucky Pants Bingo, Bingo Extra and the charity site Give Back Bingo – which combine shared rooms and promotions with exclusive ones and offer the opportunity to play bingo on a different platform with a particularly good range of slots.
Most weeks, there is a promotion whereby players can deposit and/or play Monday – Thursday to collect some kind of reward on Friday. This month, a series of 5 promotions are running (on and off) until 27th August making up the Great British Summer; players qualify for one of the 5 cash sharepots at the end of the series depending on how many of the promotions they took part in (1 for the £2K pot, 2 for the £3K pot, 3 for the £4K pot, 4 for the £5K pot and all 5 for the £6K pot).
Relax Gaming Bingo Promotions
The Relax Gaming bingo platform has only been around since July 2015 and is exclusively found at sites operated by the Kindred Group (aka Unibet).
Despite only powering a handful of sites including Maria Casino and Bingo.com the Relax network has a lot of players (many of whom are from Scandinavia rather than the UK); the bingo rooms are always busy and the prize money is substantial.
Differently themed slots tournaments run from 4pm – 7pm UK time every day (usually based on the biggest equalised win over 20 consecutive rounds) ; there are often bigger, longer lasting tournaments going on as well. At the moment, though (until 12th August) a different type of slot promotion is running. The slots to play are Sizzling Spins, Book of Dead, Gemix, Fire Joker and Troll Hunters and every day, 41 prizes will be randomly dropped to players between 10am and midnight – one £1500 travel voucher, 20 x £100 cash and 20 x £50 cash.
The Summer 60s Cash Drop promotion runs for the whole of August in a different bingo room each day (identifiable from the lobby). To be eligible for a drop, players must have bought tickets for three consecutive games in the bingo room, including the game during which the drop takes place. 140 drops will be made each day, all in cash; the amount is revealed 10 seconds before the drop takes place (when there’s still a few seconds to buy tickets for the game) and a few lucky players will get as much as £500 or £1000.
Bede Gaming Bingo Promotions
The Bede Gaming bingo software powers Bingo Godz, Crown Bingo and a few others. They run one-off slots/casino promotions from time to time.
The most recent site to join the Bede bingo network is Castle Jackpot. The site itself has been around for a while but the bingo was added just last year and – as seems to be increasingly fashionable in the online bingo world – it is essentially a slots site with a bit of bingo (and a slots focused welcome offer).
Since the whole network has recently been bought by casino giant Leo Vegas, we expect it to move more and more towards casino and indeed this already seems to be happening with a casino focused redesign and no deposit slot bonus offer for BingoStars.
Tombola Bingo Promotions
As far as promotions go, Tombola are best known for running daily free games. Stars has £30,000 in prizes to be won each week and runs unless replaced by a seasonal special (such as the Advent Calendar). To participate, players need to register a mobile number to be sent an access code each week. The code can then be used to access a ticket for the week’s play and this can be done on both Tombola Bingo and Tombola Arcade (a separate instant games site which can be accessed with a Tombola Bingo login) giving the player two chances to win. Each day, six numbers are called from the universe of 50 and players have to check their ticket and collect any stars with matching numbers. The aim is to complete the ticket by collecting 25 stars over the course of the week and each week, the £30,000 prize fund is shared equally between all the completed tickets (in the event that no-one wins, it rolls over to the following week increasing that week’s prize fund to £60,000 and this has happened a few times to date). Players have been winning some very substantial amounts on this game.
Tombola’s new bingo game Blocks has been live for a few days now; it is a fast moving multi-stake, single ticket game where the aim is to remove all the blocks of one colour. There’s also a prize for the highest score (from having blocks of the same colour touching each other). The game plays in 6 differently themed (and very busy) bingo rooms with tickets priced from 10p to £2 and a jackpot of £20,000 has already been won.