New Bingo Sites
Bingo Besties is the latest launch on the Dragonfish Real Bingo Network. As usual with this network the welcome offer consists read more...
Kozmo Bingo is the latest Dragonfish bingo site from Tau Gaming and like most of their other sites it is a read more...
Small Bingo is a Dragonfish bingo site with a choice of welcome offers - bingo tickets or slot spins.read more...
Best New Bingo Offers and Promotions – February 2018
February always brings pancake and Valentine related promotions.
- Virtue Fusion Bingo Promotions
- Jumpman Bingo Promotions (15 Network / Wheel of Slots)
- Cozy Bingo Promotions
- Alternative Bingo Platforms
February’s network promotion (which started on 29th January) is a repeat of that old favourite the £1 Million Slots Prize Draw (but this time, some Eyecon slots are included along with the usual Virtue Fusion titles). As before, there are two draws each week and players get one entry for each £10 of cash play on the qualifying slots and two entries for each £10 of cash play on the Slot of the Week. The final three draws are as follows:
|Draw date||Prize fund||Qualifying dates||Slots to Play||Slot of the Week|
|19th Feb||£125,000||16th – 18th Feb||Hollywood Boulevard, Enchanted Prince, George & the Dragon||Tiki Paradise – Masks of Mayhem|
|23rd Feb||£200,000||19th – 22nd Feb||Pirate Plunder, Double Juicy, Fruity Burst||Clover Rollover|
|26th Feb||£200,000||23rd – 25th Feb||Snow Queen’s Magic, Shaman’s Dream, Mafia Millions||Clover Rollover|
The top prize in each draw is £5000.
January 2018 Highlights at Virtue Fusion Bingo Sites
- Take A Break – two prize draws, each with £14,000 worth of Love2Shop Holiday Gift Cards to be won. To enter, opt in with code LOVE1 for draw 1 (14th – 20th February) or LOVE2 for draw 2 (21st – 27th February) and complete £14 of cash play on bingo (one entry per draw per player only allowed)
- Game of the Week – opt in and complete £10 or more of cash play on the specified slot to receive 100% bonus back on losses (up to £10). The bonus has to be used on the same slot again and has a 30x wagering requirement. Until 18th February the slots is Tiki Paradise Masks of Mayhem and the code is PARADISE.
- Bgo are unique amongst Playtech bingo sites in that they have NO wagering requirements on bingo or slots (or indeed any other game). Instead of bonus offers they give out player rewards including free spins with winnings paid in cash and no limit on winnings and Candy Club (loyalty) points which can be redeemed for bingo or mini slots credits (again, the winnings from these are paid in cash with no wagering requirements).
- Fab Feb – a different offer every Monday, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday in February. The weekend offers, we expect to enable players to collect bingo credits or loyalty points via depositing or playing to be redeemed for bingo or minigame credits.
- Game of the Week promotion – 100% bonus back (up to £10) on losses when you opt in with code WKGAME and deposit and spend £10 on the specified slot (the bonus is for the same slot and has a 20x wagering requirement and 7 days expiry). This week (until February 22nd) the slot is Lucky Lady’s Charm and as usual the promotion also includes free spins (on a different slot, winnings paid in cash) on a spend of £25 or £50.
- Everyone’s A Winner – every day until 4th March players can complete £5 of cash play on bingo to collect a cash or tangible prize the next day. The tangible prizes are notified by phone or email and the cash prizes must be claimed by using a code within 36 hours from noon the next day. There’s a minimum guaranteed win of 50p cash.
- Win A Car – play £20 cash on bingo, Friday – Thursday, to gain access to the Fantastic Day bingo room at 8pm on the following Saturday (until 3rd March). 9 free bingo games, each with a £100 prize fund, are followed by a 50p game with a FH prize of a Ford Focus car.
- A free spins add-on for the network slots prize draw promotion – each week, players who enter but don’t win anything get 10 free spins on Starburst (winnings paid in cash).
Betfred have recently rebranded with a cool new 70s TV game show inspired theme and some exclusive promotions to go with it.
- Until 4th March, players can collect a stakeback bonus each week. The percentage varies from 2% to 5%, and the maximum from £10 – £15 depending on loyalty level. It is paid as a bingo bonus with a single playthrough requirement and 7 day expiry and in order to qualify players must play at least £5 cash Monday – Sunday (on bingo or side games in the bingo rooms).
- Chinese New Year Escalator Jackpot in the Mystery bingo room- this is seeded at £500 and starts at 40 balls at noon on 17th February. The ball count will increase by 1 per hour and if it has not been won by 23.45 it will jump to 90 for a guaranteed win in the next game.
- They usually run a joint promotion on slots or in one of their shared bingo rooms. This week (12th – 18th February), £10 of cash play on Tiki Paradise Masks of Mayhem awards a £2 bingo bonus (with a 2x wagering requirement and 72 hour expiry). Opt in with code TIKI.
- Paddy Power are also giving away a million Star Points in chat during the month to players with tickets in play; details of in which rooms at which times the promotion runs are available on site.
- Daily Bingo Prizes – this Coronation Street Bingo promotion runs until 4th March, Every day, players can complete £5 of cash play on Coronation Street Bingo to receive a prize the next day; the prize of the day can be revealed by clicking a button on the promo page and is a bingo bonus (with 4x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry) or entry to an hour of free bingo (with cash prizes) at 6pm the next day, plus entry to the daily draw. Each daily draw has a prize of a pair of VIP seats on the Coronation Street Bingo Bus Tour. In true Gala Bingo style, this is a prize that money can’t buy (it includes a two night hotel stay, a tour of Corrie filming locations and a meet & greet with a former cast member)
- Sam Smith vs Ed Sheeran. This is a pair of slot prize draw promotions running from 16th – 25th February. To qualify for the Ed Sheeran draw, which has 3 prizes of VIP packages for 2 people to his show at Wembley on 16th June, deposit and play £50 cash on Coronation Street Cashpot, Clover Rollover or Big Banker; each £10 of further play awards one draw entry. The Sam Smith draw has 4 prizes of VIP packages for 2 people to his show at Manchester Arena on 28th March; the entry rules are the same but the slots are different – Coronation Street Bouncy Balls, Fluffy Favourites and Cake Off. Players can enter both draws if they like.
- £10 Daily Happy Deal. Play £10 cash in a day to get access to 4 different promotions – Guaranteed Win Every Day (free bingo session at 9.30pm with a £500 cash sharepot for non winners in every game), Win-A-Spin (win a games bonus of 20p – £50), Chase Daily Quiz (beat the Chaser and win a share of £1000 cash), Buzzby & Roy’s Rolls scratchcards (prizes up to £500).
- VIP For A Month promotion – this is still being advertised after running throughout 2017 so we assume it is continuing for the New Year. Each month, a prize draw takes place for all players who have racked up £30 of cash play on bingo during the month, and 5 winners will receive a temporary upgrade for the following month to the Diamond VIP level (which includes weekly cashback and 2 x weekly £500 free bingo sessions).
- Month of Love – after opting in, players collect 1 stamp per day in February when they spend £10 on bingo tickets. Collect 6 or more stamps for a £5 bingo bonus (2x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry. Collect 12 or more stamps and you also get entry to a £500 (bingo bonus) free bingo session on 1st March. Collect 18 or more stamps and you also get a prize draw entry for each stamp. The prize draw has a main prize of a £500 Red Letter Days voucher and runner up prizes of chocolate hampers and £20 cash.
Ladbrokes are part of the same group as Gala and Coral and have many of the same bingo rooms, but the bingo promotions are not (yet) as plentiful as at the other two sites. Currently they have:
- Second Chance Bingo – complete £5 of cash play on bingo in one day and if you don’t win anything at all, gain access to a “200 free bingo room from 8pm – 9pm the following evening.
- Double Delight – an add-on for the network slots prize draw. Play £10 on the double ticket slot in a day to get entry to £500 of free bingo (cash prizes) at 7pm the next day.
- Feel the Love – until 18th February, a daily 20% stakeback offer on bingo (up to £10), paid as a bingo bonus with a 2x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry.
888 already had two big link bingo rooms (one 75 ball and one 90 ball) shared across several networks under different names; the shared liquidity across networks makes for larger prize pots. As of 1st January, free bingo and jackpot rooms have also been shared across networks and again, this enables them to offer more and bigger prizes (the downside is that with more players, the chance of winning goes down).
The most recent site on the Ignite network, Bringo Bingo, is themed on a TV game show. The best promotions, however, are to be found at older sites such as Costa Bingo – Ignite’s flagship site – and the two where the theming changes monthly and there is a 250,000 (loyalty scheme) Diamond sharepot for funded players who correctly guess the next month’s theme; at Sing Bingo players have to guess the artist and at City Bingo, the destination city.
Ignite – Upcoming Prize Bingo Games (HTML5 Lobby Only)
City Bingo – Pizza The Action (90 ball) 28th February 9pm – Vouchers for Italian restaurants – 5p tickets
Fancy Bingo – Handbag Heartthrob (90 ball) 4th March 10pm – Designer Tote Bags – 10p tickets
Sing Bingo – Unchain My Heart (90 ball) 4th March 10pm – Chain Jewellery – 10p tickets
Costa Bingo – Eat, Sleep, Love (75 ball) 19th February 10pm – £500 Romantic Hotel Trip for 2 plus 1TG/2TG prize of 5 free spins (win cap £1) – 20p cards
Costa Bingo – Free-Bruary (90 ball) 1st March 10pm – All three prizes are cashback of 100% of February deposits, up to £200 – 20p tickets
Season Bingo – Pause For A Date (90 ball) 8th March 10pm – Virgin Experience Days Vouchers – 10p tickets
Ignite also have low cost prize games running across several of their sites on Wednesday, Friday and/or Saturday evenings, with different prizes depending on which site you buy tickets at. For example, in February the Saturday 1p games have prizes of Valentine’s gifts at Fancy Bingo or a £75 iTunes card at Rewind Bingo.
The Tarco/Netboost network is powered by Dragonfish and the licence holder is 888 UK Limited, but the network and all the sites on it – including Ted Bingo and Gossip Bingo – are actually owned by Stride Gaming.
The USP of this network is sliding jackpot bingo games, of which there are many, some once a month and some every day. If you want to know more about sliding jackpots and what the chances of their actually dropping is, we have a long and detailed article on the subject which you can read here.
As well as the regular sliding jackpot bingo games, Netboost run them as one-off promotions from time to time. Other promotions include slots leaderboards and prize draws. For February, the sites have A Month of Bingo Lovin’ which is an Advent Calendar style promotion with a different promotion or offer revealed each day
Netboost have been gradually changing all their welcome offers to include more slot spins and less bingo bonus; if you prefer bingo bonus, Robin Hood Bingo has the largest on the network at 400% (with bonus spins as well!).
Most Dragonfish network promotions are to do with network jackpot games or the monthly loyalty plan and rarely change, but they do run seasonal specials from time to time and we believe there is something coming up for Valentine’s Day and for Chinese New Year.
As of 1st January, a massive overhaul of network rooms took place and all of the network jackpot rooms apart from Big £10K and the million pound sliding jackpots were removed, to be replaced by the following rooms – all of which are shared with the Real Bingo and Joy of Bingo networks.
- £10K Sunday Funday – a 75 ball sliding jackpot game with a card price of 50p. The £10K is for bingo in 43 or fewer calls and the baseline prize of £2000 ios reached at 57 calls.
- £600 Dreamy Monday – 5 line fixed jackpot, card price 5p.
- £1500 Terrific Tuesday – 90 ball fixed jackpot, card price 25p
- £500 Wacky Wednesday – 75 ball fixed jackpot with 1TG/2TG, card price 50p
- £1K Wishful Thursday – 75 ball fixed jackpot, card price 25p
Another new room is £50 Daily Treat – 90 ball fixed jackpot, card price a nominal 1p and entry by invitation only (i.e. with free tickets given as part of a promotion)
The network now has an impressive 7 free bingo rooms but most appear to be shared with the Joy of Bingo network including the £1K Magical Monday game which is free to anyone who has deposited at least £5 in the preceding 7 days and the £250 Sunday Sizzle which is open to all players who have ever made a deposit. Before the reorganisation, the only free bingo was for recent depositors but now there is a free room (with small bingo bonus prizes) which is open to all funded players regardless of how long ago the deposit was made.
A few of the Dragonfish network sites regularly run exclusive promotions:
Chit Chat Bingo (& sister sites) –
- Valentine’s Day party in the exclusive Royal Room from 7pm – 11pm – chat games and extra prizes.
- Chit Chat also have a new welcome bonus offer which is exclusive to Best New Bingo Sites and includes 70 seconds of Speedy Spins (of which more below).
BingoRoo – as well as various free to play email games, they usually have a depositor prize draw – but it is no longer possible to see details of promotions without a login following the removal of the cartoon kangaroo from the home page.
Big Tease Bingo is Dragonfish powered but on a network of its own (the Bingo Stars network) with one other site. They run a chat tourney on some weekend evenings with bingo bonus to be won (9th-11th and 23rd-25th this month) and each month there is a themed bingo promotion of some kind (but all their promotions are only open to players who have deposited in the last 30 days).
- Love Is In The Air – throughout February, any player who wins bingo on number 14 can shout LOVE in the chat to collect a surpise award.
Dragonfish Real Bingo Network
This recently launched network, which includes sites such as Real Deal Bingo (operated by Ignite of Costa Bingo fame) and the brand new Bingo Besties has the USP of not having any wagering requirements; the flipside of that is that there are no bingo bonuses in the normal sense of the word. The welcome offer consists of some free spins (with winnings paid in cash) and £70 worth of bingo tickets and the new network includes some of the regular Dragonfish network rooms (Bounce’T, Big Fat 10, Spintastic, Sunny 90s and Late Night Show under different names) plus a couple that are exclusive to the new network, with more on the way as more sites launch.
This network rarely runs special promotions – but what they do have (as part of the loyalty scheme) is an ongoing daily free spins offer (with winnings paid in cash but subject to a cap) for everyone who has ever deposited at the site in question. At the moment there is also a daily deposit promo code, awarding free spins, free bingo tickets or – and this is something new – a “speedy spins voucher”. Instead of awarding a set number of spins, this awards a time period – 60 seconds or 180 seconds depending on the amount deposited – during which the player gets to make as many slot spins as possible. This is a very interesting idea – since a losing spin takes less time than a winning spin and a lot less time than a big winning spin, there is a built in mechanism that compensates for bad luck. There’s a cap on winnings of 10p x the number of spins the player actually makes.
The Joy of Bingo network includes 888Ladies, Wink Bingo, Red Bus Bingo, and Posh Bingo (as well as a few others). They share a VIP scheme and some games, mostly the free bingo, which includes some that is open to all players regardless of whether they have made a recent deposit.
Joy of Bingo now have a number of jackpot rooms and free rooms that are shared with other Dragonfish networks (as detailed above). Their Friday and Saturday jackpot games are not shared, however:
- Friday Night Fever – £3K 75 ball jackpot, 50p card price
- Sensational Saturday – £5K 90 ball jackpot, 50p card price
Exclusive promotions usually consist of a series of seasonal network jackpot games.
Wink Bingo has recently had a design upgrade – bucking the trend and moving from photographs of real people to cartoons and not vice versa – in conjunction with the new Wink Rewards scheme (which adds many new ways to collect loyalty points and allows them to be traded in for shopping and other vouchers).
Tuesday Treasure at 15 Network is the only actual bingo promotion at Jumpman bingo sites (even the welcome offers are slots based not bingo based). It is a free bingo game that plays across the network on the second Tuesday of every month. All funded players can claim up to 96 free tickets and the prize split is FH £400, 2L £200, 1L £160 and £80 each for 1TG, 2TG and 3TG. In previous months there have been up to 200,000 tickets in play, so each ticket only has a very small chance of winning – but it’s free, so well worth claiming max tickets.
Wheel of Slots changed their welcome offer a couple of months back and not for the better. The Wheel of Slots itself (which gave a guaranteed win) was replaced with the Super Wheel (which doesn’t). The slots for which spins can be won have also been changed – to Black Widow, Fire vs Ice and Pets – and there is no longer the chance of winning free bingo tickets. The maximum convertible from bonus play (a cap on what can be won) has also been cut from £500 to £250 and the redeposit required to spin the wheel again is now £20 rather than £10.
Both Jumpman networks usually have a weekly slots prize draw promotion (running Tuesday- Monday each week, this month starting on 6th):
- 15 Network – Slots of Love – Deposit £25 or more to qualify each week then get one entry for each £1 played on Mega Love or Doctor Love. Each weekly draw has 10 x £100 cash prizes.
- Wheel of Slots – Nothing for February.
A few Jumpman sites run exclusives, such as the free bingo games at Rocket Bingo and Volcano Bingo and the monthly prize draws at Free Spirit Bingo (this month, the prize is a smartphone dock and players get one entry per £10 of cash play on bingo and per £20 of cash play on slots during February)
Cozy bingo sites on the Live Bingo Network and Best Bingo Network used to be best known for their no deposit bonus and huge deposit bonus offers but these were removed some months ago, to be replaced with a network free bingo room for new players which is open 24/7 and can be accessed for 7 days after validating a credit or debit card. The prizes are bingo bonus and there is a cap of £20 on what can be carried forward on making a deposit.
More recently, Cozy were bought by iGaming giant GVC (who also own Foxy Bingo) and there is a distinctly different flavour to the promotions they are now running:
- Midweek Treat – 9pm every Wednesday, a 90 ball game with a 5p ticket price. FH wins £100, 2L £75, 1L £50 and there is a 1TG split of £25 (this is almost identical to a promotion at Foxy).
- £2K Cash Drop- a 90 ball game on 28th February with a 10p ticket price (cash sales only). FH wins £600, 2L wins £400, 1L wins £250 and there is a £500 1TG split plus £250 to be shared by all losing cards. All prizes are cash.
- Love-O-Meter – in this £3000 cash sharepot promotion which runs until 18th February, players must complete all four tasks to qualify for their share. The tasks are visible after opting in and require £100 worth of cash play in all (some on bingo but mostly on slots)
Alternatively there is Game Village which runs on Cozy software but is on its own Lucky Duck Network, along with a couple of other sites including Becky’s Bingo. The network shares many rooms – including the main 90 ball rooms – and headline promotions with the other two networks, but also has a few exclusive rooms and several exclusive promotions, most of which require the player to be a “homeowner” (this involves making 3 initial deposits then at least one deposit every 30 days).
If you like the Cozy bingo software but aren’t keen on the Cozy network, the Cozy promotions, or the range of slot games on offer at Cozy bingo sites, you might want to head over to Mr Green. This award winning casino has Cozy powered 75 ball, 80 ball and 90 ball bingo rooms alongside a huge array of slot games and casino promotions. They also have a rather tasty bingo promotion on at the moment – a series of two prize draws each of which has a £750 holiday voucher to be won. The promo period for the first draw is 6th – 11th February, and for the second draw it is 12th – 18th February. Players get one entry for each £20 of play on Mr Green Bingo and the promotion is for UK players only.
Mr Green are also running a huge series of slot, casino and sportsbook promotions during 2018 to celebrate their 10th anniversary, based around travel to a series of different destinations. Currently the destination is Las Vegas and to go with this there is a big live casino prize draw promotion. Also running (from 15th – 28th February) is the 1 Million Free Spin Festival; play 100 rounds on any game in the Rock N Roll Slot Collection to enter the draw to win free spins for use the next day. Also until 28th February, they have a Net Ent network prize draw offering the opportunity to win a trip to Florida for two complete with Edge of Space flight experience; entry is pricey though, with one ticket awarded for each £200 of play on Net Ent slots.
Had enough of Virtue Fusion, Dragonfish, Jumpman and Cozy? There are a number of other options out there, and some of them run some great promotions.
Heart Bingo’s new look went live on 16th January, bringing HTML5 to the desktop along with some new games and features.
- Big Bingo Bundle – 24 tickets for 10 bingo games for £1, at selected times in the Candy Club room.
- Light Up The Sky – play £30 on the new BangHai! slot before 22nd February to unlock a Box Bonanza game (a pick me with cash prizes)
- Reels of Fortune – players can collect one entry to this prize draw promotion each day between 14th and 20th February, by playing £5 or more on Tiki Island Jackpot or Paper Wins Jackpot. There are 1000 Box Bonanza games to be won.
- Heart’s welcome offer will be changing at the end of the month (we aren’t yet sure to what) so if you like the current offer there isn’t long left to claim it.
Virgin Games – basically a casino with a couple of bingo rooms and most of the promotions are to do with slots, casino games or poker.
Jackpot Joy also have a range of exclusive promotions including a monthly £13,000 bingo game and frequent sharepots, but further details of these are only available on login.
Butlers Bingo (and its sister sites which include Glossy Bingo) have two exclusive bingo rooms. The Broadway Room is a standalone 90 ball room open in the afternoons and evenings offering a variety of jackpots (occasionally one-off specials) and in the Spinner Room (open in the evenings), you can win bonus spins on specified slots; these rooms are clearly popular with players and led to Butlers winning awards last year for best Microgaming bingo site and for the best innovation in online bingo. The Broadway sites are also rather active on social media and put promotions such as prize draws out that way (for instance, back in July players could guess how many M&Ms were in a jar to win a hamper of American sweets). They also run occasional special promotions and for February they have #FabFeb – some of the promotions have already finished but still running (until 28th) is a VIP Immortal Romance slots leaderboard with a top prize of a romantic getaway to Paris.
32 Red Bingo (which incidentally is now owned by the Kindred group, operators of all the Relax Gaming bingo sites) has had a badly needed redesign and now features an exclusive 90 ball bingo room – a TV tie-in with Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway. It is the only Microgaming bingo site still to offer a no deposit bonus and a regular redeposit bonus, and it also has a newbie room (open lunchtimes only) where new depositing players can win slot spins, bingo tickets, bonuses and the like for their first 5 days.
Daub Alderney have four bingo sites which combine shared rooms and promotions with exclusive ones and offer the opportunity to play bingo on a different platform with a particularly good range of slots.
Kitty Bingo, Lucky Pants Bingo and Bingo Extra run a promotion most weeks (generally differing from each other in name only) where depositing or playing Monday to Thursday generates a reward on the Friday. This weekend, Kitty Bingo has the Cats vs Dogs team event. To play for the Cats team, play the Copy Cat slot and to play for the Dogs team, play the Doting Doggies slot. Each £10 of play (cash or bonus) scores 1 point for the team. On Monday 19th, the players from the team with most points will be awarded 10 Super Charged Spins (to win up to £20).
Give Back Bingo is a bit different:
- It’s a charity bingo site that supports a different charity each month
- The welcome offer is for slots rather than bingo
- It runs different promotions – currently (until 22nd February) there is a weekly bonus spins sharepot (details on site)
The Relax Gaming bingo platform has only been around since July 2015 and is exclusively found at sites operated by the Kindred Group (aka Unibet).
Despite only powering a handful of sites including Maria Casino and Bingo.com the Relax network has a lot of players (many of whom are from Scandinavia rather than the UK); the bingo rooms are always busy and the prize money is substantial.
For February there is a repeat of a previously run promotion – the daily scratchcards. Play £5 to collect the first scratchcard, £15 to collect two and £30 to collect all three (the second and third cards have bigger prizes). The top prize is a trip to Paris for two and other prizes include cash, bingo vouchers, free spins and a second chance scratchcard (but a prize is not guaranteed).
Differently themed slots tournaments run from 4pm – 7pm every day (usually based on the biggest equalised win over 20 consecutive rounds) ; there are usually bigger, longer lasting tournaments going on as well but until February 26th the biggest are for live casino rather than slots (still worth a look if that’s your thing as the prizes are worth a total of £50,000). Slots players do get a look in, however, in the form of the Northern Sky tournament which runs from 16th – 27th February. The top 200 players with the highest turnover (not the usual best win in 20 rounds) win cash prizes of £25 – £3000, worth £20,000 in all.
The most recent site to join the Bede bingo network is Castle Jackpot. The site itself has been around for a while but the bingo has been added in the last few months and – as seems to be increasingly fashionable in the online bingo world – it is essentially a slots site with a bit of bingo (and a slots focused welcome offer).
Since the whole network has recently been bought by casino giant Leo Vegas, we expect it to move more and more towards casino and indeed this already seems to be happening with a casino focused redesign and no deposit slot bonus offer for BingoStars.
As far as promotions go, Tombola are best known for running daily free games. Stars has £30,000 in prizes to be won each week and runs unless replaced by a seasonal special (such as the Advent Calendar). To participate, players need to register a mobile number to be sent an access code each week. The code can then be used to access a ticket for the week’s play and this can be done on both Tombola Bingo and Tombola Arcade (a separate instant games site which can be accessed with a Tombola Bingo login) giving the player two chances to win. Each day, six numbers are called from the universe of 50 and players have to check their ticket and collect any stars with matching numbers. The aim is to complete the ticket by collecting 25 stars over the course of the week and each week, the £30,000 prize fund is shared equally between all the completed tickets (in the event that no-one wins, it rolls over to the following week increasing that week’s prize fund to £60,000 and this has happened a few times to date). Players have been winning some very substantial amounts on this game.
Tombola are currently looking for players to appear in their new TV ads and there are details on site of how to apply to attend the expenses paid casting day in London on 26th April.