There’s plenty of Halloween themed promotions this month, but the really big news in the world of online bingo this October is the launch of Buzz Bingo.
- Virtue Fusion Bingo Promotions
- Jumpman Bingo Promotions (15 Network / Wheel of Slots)
- Cozy Bingo Promotions
- Alternative Bingo Platforms
Virtue Fusion & Playtech Bingo Promotions
The Age of the Gods bingo room was launched last last month. It is a 90 ball bingo room with a special feature that plays every few games, awarding an extra prize pot to the full house winner, the rest of the players or both.
Several Virtue Fusion sites are also running a Playtech £250,000 slot prize draw promotion on a weekly cycle until 18th October. Each week, players get one draw entry for each £10 of play on the featured slots including two Age of the Gods games (the list is not the same at all sites so do check before you start to play to ensure your chosen game is included). One slot each week awards double entries and again, this is not the same at all sites. Next week (12th – 18th October) for instance, it is Age of the Gods: God of Storms at Sun Bingo and Terminator Genysis at bgo. The weekly draws take place on Fridays with cash prizes of £10 – £5000 and thousands of runner up prizes of 20 free spins on Age of the Gods: King of Olympus (spin value 25p and no expiry date). The total prize fund including the free spins is £75,000 for each of the first two draws (5th and 12th October) and £100,000 for the final draw on October 19th.
October 2018 Highlights at Virtue Fusion Bingo Sites
The newest Virtue Fusion bingo site already has a nice selection of exclusive promotions:
- Free Bingo Thursdays – these Free or Superbooks session take place in the exclusive Value Room from noon until 8pm every Thursday in October. The free ticket prizes are 50p for 1L, £1 for 2L and £1.50 for FH. Superbook tickets cost 5p before 4pm (with a minimum FH prize of £18) and 10pm after 4pm (with a minimum FH prize of £36).
- Slot of the Week – in this weekly promotion, the prize pot starts at £500 and grows by 1p every time someone plays £1 on the chosen slot (this week, until 21st, it is Juicy Fruity). At the end of the week, the prize pot is to be shared by 10 winners chosen at random from all players who participated (by playing at least £1 on the slot).
- Everyone’s A Winner – this daily scratchcard promotion runs from 11th October to 7th November, both on and offline. The online scratchcard is awarded on login (once per day) and prizes are 5 or 10 slot spins or 50p – £1.50 bingo or slot bonus. The offline scratchcards can be collected during Main Event sessions at a Buzz Club (once per session, so twice a day) and these have a much wider range of prizes – ranging from Buzz merchandise, to a free bingo ticket for a specific bingo game, to a VIP voucher, to the top prize of a Fiat 500 Hatchback car.
As always at Buzz, winnings from bonus play are paid in cash and the only restriction is the £5 minimum withdrawal.
- Game of the Week – opt in to receive 100% bonus back up to £10 on losses on the slot of the week. The bonus has to be used on the same slot again and has a 30x wagering requirement. The promotion runs Monday – Sunday most weeks but the slot is frequently not announced till the Tuesday. .
- Everyone’s a Winner is taking a break – we believe it will be back later in the year.
- Bingo Break – this runs from 8th – 14th and again from 15th – 21st. Deposit and play £20 on bingo to gain access to the free bingo session from 7pm – 8pm on 15th or 22nd. Each of the 10 games has prizes of £10 for 1L, £15 for 2L, £25 for FH and a £50 pot to be split between non winning players. The final game has an additional prize for the FH winner – a Red Letter Day voucher for a 2 night escape for 2 people, plus £200 spending money.
- Super Sunday Tournaments – there are now eight separate slot tournaments every Sunday (all requiring a recent deposit). As well as the regular daily events, there are events every hour from 2pm – 5pm; deposit within the hour before the start to participate. The top prizes are 100 free spins in some tournaments and city breaks for 2 in others. The regular Daily Giveaway tournament is also run differently on Sundays – it is split into two. To enter the first session which has a top prize of a Prague City Break for 2, deposit during the 24 hours before the start; to enter the second, which has a top prize of a Barcelona City Break for 2, deposit within the hour before the start.
- 50K Spins Drop – this regular promotion runs on a different slot every week. The 50,000 spins are randomly dropped to players of the slot between 7pm and 10pm (maximum of 10 spins per player per day). As always at bgo these are genuinely free spins with winnings paid in cash: the spin value is 10p and they have a 24 hour expiry.
- Wicked Defying Gravity – this promotion is based around a bingo game that will play on 31st October (at 8pm in the Sweet Treat bingo room). the Full House prize is a trip for two to London to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre, with overnight hotel stay, travel expenses and spending money. The 1L prize is £100 and the 2L prize is £200. Players can collect up to 120 free tickets for this game between 15th and 30th October, at the rate of one per £10 played in the exclusive Fairy Delight and/or Golden Galaxy bingo rooms and one per £25 played on the mini game versions of Winnings of Oz, WOZ Ruby Slippers, WOZ Emerald City and/or Witch Pickings. To claim the tickets, be in the bingo room in the 10 minutes before the game starts.
- Game of the Week promotion – 100% bonus back (up to £10) on losses when you opt in with code WKGAME and deposit and spend £10 on the specified slot (the bonus is for the same slot and has a 20x wagering requirement and 7 days expiry). This week (until October 18th) the slot is Centurion Free Spins and as usual the promotion also includes free spins (almost always on a different game, winnings paid in cash) on a spend of £25 or £50.
- Mini Game Mini Bites – this runs every week until 28th October and gives players the opportunity to collect a £1 bonus for a different mini game every day of the week after playing £10 on bingo that day. The bonus has a 10x wagering requirement and 24 hour expiry.
- 1 Million Free Spin Giveaway – this is a slot prize draw promotion running throughout October, with a draw every Monday. This week (until 21st) opt in with code WEEK3 and get 1 entry for each £10 of play on slots or 2 entries for £10 of play on the week’s featured slots (Balloonies, Extra Fruity, Reel King Potty KPE, Mighty Tusk, River Queen, Dr Evil, Gemburst, Prowling Panther, Lucky 8 Fortune Cat, Elephant King, Emoji Reactors and Heroes of Spin). There are more than 10,000 prizes of 5 – 250 free spins on Starburst (spin value 20p, winnings paid in cash, 7 day expiry).
- X Factor Auditions Season – this runs on a weekly cycle until 4th November. The X Factor Bonanza games play from 8pm until 10pm on Saturdays and Sundays and to get free tickets players first have to opt in with code XFACTOR. They can then either collect 6 free tickets by playing £15 cash in any bingo room, Sunday – Thursday, or collect 12 tickets by playing the whole £15 in the X Factor room. Each X Factor Bonanza session consists of 14 x £100 bingo games plus 10 Surprise Prizes to be given away in the chat.
- Other X Factor promotions include free bingo games on Monday and Wednesday evenings and £100 guaranteed games on Tuesday and Thursday evenings throughout October.
- Mecca don’t have the new Playtech Age of the Gods bingo room – instead they have an exclusive new equal chance 50 ball bingo game, BOB. Every day until 22nd October, players can claim 100% stakeback if they have played at least £10 on BOB the day before without winning at least one full house. The stakeback is paid in cash and there is no upper limit (but since the chance of winning any given game of BOB is never less than 4% you’d have to be pretty unlucky to spend a substantial amount and not win anything).
- Top of the Slots. In this slot promotion, players opt in and stake £10 on one of the two featured slots. £1275 of the fixed prize fund will be given as cash prizes of £5 – £250 and the remaining £1725 is to be split between all remaining players who stake £10 or more on the slot that gets the highest overall stakes during the promo period. From 12th – 18th October, the slots are Fabric 4 and Spin Doctor and the code to opt in is TOPOFTHESLOTS3.
- Sky Halloween – this chat promotion runs for one hour every day from 8th October – 4th November, some time between 10am and midnight in the Sky Halloween bingo room. The Halloween Witch chat host will have physical prizes, vouchers, cash and bingo bonuses to give away (all the bonuses have a 1x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry) in regular or Halloween special chat games. To be eligible to win a chat game players must have 30p or more worth of tickets in play. In the interests of fairness players are restricted to one win per player per day and five wins per player over the entire promo period.
- Halloween Prize Draw – this runs on a weekly cycle (Monday – Sunday) until 4th November. To enter a weekly draw, opt in with the code of the week and play £25 cash in the Sky Halloween bingo room. There are 50 prizes each week ranging from a £5 Age of the Gods slot bonus to a Dell laptop and with only one entry allowed per player, everyone has an equal chance of winning. All bonus prizes have just a 1x wagering requirement.
Betfred have recently rebranded with a cool new 70s TV game show inspired theme and some exclusive promotions to go with it.
- Bonus Back – this ongoing promotion runs every week for all players who complete at least £5 of cash play on bingo or side games. The bonus is a percentage of the player’s total stakes for the week depending on loyalty level – ranging from 2% up to £10 at entry level up to 6% up to £15 for Diamond level VIPs. The bingo bonus has a single playthrough requirement and a 7 day expiry.
- Thanks A Slot – another weekly promotion, this awards a slot bonus to players who complete at least £10 of cash play on slots, Monday – Sunday. the bonus ranges from 50p for £10 of play up to £5 for £100+ of play. The bonus has a 10x wagering requirement, a 7 day expiry, and can only be used on specified Playtech slots.
- Great British Stake Off – from 15th – 21st October, play bingo to collect 25% of stakes as a bonus of up to £10. The bonus (awarded on 22nd) can be used to play selected Virtue Fusion slots; it has a wagering requirement of 15x and a 7 day expiry
- There’s also an exclusive enhanced welcome offer including 50 slot spins with winnings paid in cash.
Paddy Power Bingo and Betfair Bingo
- These sites usually have a bingo or slots offer of the week which is announced on the Monday or Tuesday.
- The most outstanding promotion they run, however, is the absolutely amazing Paddy Power Bingo welcome offer (exclusive to us).
- Hot House Bingo is Gala’s new 90 ball bingo game. It has a unique twist in that all 90 numbers are called; each player has 3 tickets and wins a share of a prize pot with any ticket that completes full house. There are 5 pots to play for, each attached to completing bingo within a certain number of calls: if no-one completes bingo within the range of calls covered by a pot, it is split between the remaining winning bands. The snag is that two of the pots are normally set to zero – but until 4th November the Bingo Winferno promotion is running and ALL bands carry a prize so every ticket in Hot House Bingo will win something.
- Trick Or Treat Wheel – this daily game can be played until 31st October by any player who has made at least one deposit at Gala Bingo. Spin the wheel and land on Trick, Treat or No Prize. The Treat prizes are free stuff – entry to a free bingo room, free slot spins or a mystery cash bonus. The Trick prizes are offers.
- VIP For A Month. Each month, a prize draw takes place for all players who have racked up £30 of cash play on bingo during the month, and 5 winners will receive a temporary upgrade for the following month to the Diamond VIP level (which includes weekly cashback and 2 x weekly £500 free bingo sessions).
- Oktoberfest – this runs on a weekly cycle (Monday – Saturday) until 21st October. After opting in with the code of the week, players can complete £15 of cash play on bingo to receive a £5 bingo bonus (with a 2x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry); if they complete £30 of cash play on bingo they also get entry to an hour of free bingo from 9pm on the Sunday with a holiday voucher to be won in the final game (but they must be in the room at the time for the tickets to play). Random cash drops are also taking place in selected bingo rooms.
- Score-a-Win – this is the same daily game as at Ladbrokes (see below) but with a football rather than a racing theme.
Ladbrokes are part of the same group as Gala and Coral and have many of the same bingo rooms.
- Second Chance Bingo – complete £5 of cash play on bingo in one day and if you don’t win anything at all, gain access to a £200 free bingo room from 8pm – 9pm the following evening.
- The Community Treasure – a slot of the week promotion that runs Wednesday to Tuesday every week. Opt in with code TREASURE and play £20+ cash on the slot to receive a share of the £500 cash prize pot based on your stakes. From 10th – 16th October it is Leprechaun’s Luck and from 17th – 23rd, Big Top Tombola.
- Ladbrokes also have a recently introduced daily game, Gallop-A-Win. Players have to spend £10 on bingo tickets that day to qualify; all prizes are cash in amounts from 20p to £50 and all plays result in a win.
William Hill Bingo
- Game of the Week – enter the code of the day then complete £10+ of cash play on the slot of the week to receive a £3 bonus for the same game (30x wagering requirement and 24 hours expiry). Until 21st October the slot is Age of the Gods; King of the Underworld.
- Age of the Gods Bingo Daily Stake & Get – each day from 15th – 21st October, opt in with the code of the day and play £3 on Age of the Gods Bingo to collect a £1 Age of the Gods bingo bonus (4x wagering requirement and 24 hour expiry)
- Stake Ladder – opt in with code LADDER and play any slot game to collect a bonus for use on their Top Ten slots (it has a 30x wagering requirement and 48 hour expiry). Play £20 to collect a £5 bonus, £40 to collect a £10 bonus, £60 to collect a £15 bonus and £80 to collect a £20 bonus. This particular slot promotion is considerably better for players than similar promotions elsewhere because the spend order at William Hill is Bonus First (so you get to play with the bonus right away regardless of how much cash may be in your account).
- £35,000 Free Bingo – this consists of 5 free bingo games a day (at 9am, 12 noon, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm) across 4 of their bingo rooms, every day until 4th November. All winnings are paid in cash.
Other Virtue Fusion sites
888/Cassava Bingo Sites
The familiar 888 / Cassava / Dragonfish bingo software powers several different bingo networks, but increasingly we are seeing Dragonfish bingo rooms shared across several networks under different names; the shared liquidity across networks makes for larger prize pots. As well as the widely networked 75 ball and 90 ball rooms, the free bingo and daily jackpot rooms are also now shared across multiple networks (the downside is that with more players, the chance of winning goes down).
Ignite Bingo Promotions
The best promotions on the Ignite network are to be found at older sites such as Costa Bingo – Ignite’s flagship site – and the two where the theming changes monthly and there is a 250,000 (loyalty scheme) Diamond sharepot for funded players who correctly guess the next month’s theme; at Sing Bingo players have to guess the artist and at City Bingo, the destination city.
Ignite have recently made some sweeping changes to their regular promotions.
They started by getting rid of both of their network sliding jackpot games, which had been running on Friday and Sunday nights for years.
- The Friday night game, which had a headline prize of £10,000, was replaced by no fewer than FIVE £1000 games, playing on the hour from 7pm – 11pm. Because of the mechanics of sliding jackpots this means the total amount of money given away remains much the same, but spread over more games and more chances to win (all five games have a 1TG/2TG split as well as a FH prize).
- The Sunday night game had its £5000 sliding jackpot removed and is now a straightforward 75 ball game with a £250 FH prize, £150 1TG split and £100 2TG split but again, this is unlikely to make any difference in practice as the ball counts for winning anything over the baseline prize were set so low.
- All these games are free to play for anyone who has made a deposit in the preceding 6 days, but since the Friday games all play in the same room the player will need be around on the Friday evening to claim tickets for the later games.
They also got rid of most of their free bingo, restricting it to recent depositors and new players who have registered in the last 24 hours. The most recent change saw every single Ignite site change from a bingo bonus welcome offer to one which awards 120 free bingo tickets, spread across 4 new invitation only bingo rooms. We are now seeing free tickets for these rooms given to existing players too, as rewards or incentives and as well as or instead of deposit bonus offers.
Another recent innovation is the addition of free spins and speed spins vouchers to the cross-brand loyalty scheme. Winnings from these are paid in cash but they are only available to players who have reached Bronze VIP level (which requires £50 lifetime deposits).
Although the free tickets offer is free of wagering requirements (the winnings are paid in cash) Ignite do still give out bonuses including a no deposit offer at Costa and these do have wagering requirements.
Ignite also have regular low cost prize games running across various combinations of their sites on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and/or Saturday evenings, with different prizes depending on which site you buy tickets at. For example, in October the Saturday 1p games have prizes of miscellaneous gift items at Fancy Bingo, a onesie at Sing Bingo or a £75 iTunes card at Rewind Bingo.
Netboost Bingo Promotions
The Tarco/Netboost network is powered by Dragonfish and the licence holder is 888 UK Limited, but the network and all the sites on it – including Ted Bingo and Gossip Bingo – are actually owned by Stride Gaming.
The USP of this network is sliding jackpot bingo games, of which there are many, some once a month and some every day – although one very long standing sliding jackpot, the Daily Thousand, was recently retired. If you want to know more about sliding jackpots and what the chances of their actually dropping is, we have a long and detailed article on the subject which you can read here.
As well as the regular sliding jackpot bingo games, Netboost run them as one-off promotions from time to time. Other promotions include slots leaderboards and prize draws (some for one day only as part of the Fall Of Surprises series of daily promotions).
Netboost have been gradually changing all their welcome offers to include more slot spins and less bingo bonus; if you prefer bingo bonus, Robin Hood Bingo has the largest on the network (with bonus spins on top!), and also offers a mystery bonus on 2nd deposit.
Dragonfish (Globalcom) Network Bingo Promotions
The big news at Dragonfish is the demise of the million pound sliding jackpot games that used to play three times a week (but there are many other jackpot games still available to play). It seems that the Candylicious room has also gone, but this not much of a loss at all as the games were over so quickly that the entertainment value was very poor.
Instead, 888 have launched the new widely networked Mystery Jackpots room which is open from 6pm – 11pm with a game playing every 6 minutes and a card price of 10p. The prize is revealed 10 seconds before the game starts – the minimum is £10 but it could be as much as £500.
A recent innovation at many Dragonfish sites is the “speedy spins voucher”. Instead of awarding a set number of spins, this awards a time period – typically between 60 seconds and 180 seconds – during which the player gets to make as many slot spins as possible. This is a very interesting idea – since a losing spin takes less time than a winning spin and a lot less time than a big winning spin, there is a built in mechanism that compensates for bad luck.
Most Dragonfish network promotions are to do with network jackpot games or the monthly loyalty plan and rarely change, but they do run seasonal specials from time to time.
A few of the Dragonfish network sites regularly run exclusive promotions:
Chit Chat Bingo (& sister sites) –
- Chit Chat have a welcome bonus offer which is exclusive to Best New Bingo Sites and includes 70 seconds of Speedy Spins.
- They also have a bonus calendar showing which deposit based offer can be claimed on which day – there’s bingo bonus, games bonus, bonus spins and free bingo tickets at various times during the week.
- The exclusive Royal Room will be hosting a Halloween party from 7pm – 11pm on 31st with a variety of different chat games. To win a tangible prize players need to have made a deposit in the last 14 days (if not, they win loyalty points or – if playing at the no-bonus site Loadsa Bingo – a free bingo ticket to the Kaching room)
Big Tease Bingo is Dragonfish powered but on a network of its own (the Bingo Stars network) with just one other site (some games such as daily jackpots are linked with other networks). They run a chat tourney on some weekend evenings with bingo bonus to be won (every Friday this month) and each month there is a themed bingo promotion of some kind (but all their promotions are only open to players who have deposited in the last 30 days and if you win free bingo tickets in a promotion, they will be cancelled if you make a withdrawal before the game plays). For October, the promotion awards 5000 loyalty points to players who win bingo in the Red Carpet Room on the pattern of the week (P from 4th – 11th October, L from 11th – 17th, U from 18th – 24th and S from 25th – 31st). Rack up wins on all four to collect an extra 10,000 points.
Dragonfish Real Bingo Network
This includes sites such as Real Deal Bingo (operated by Ignite of Costa Bingo fame), the recently launched Bingo Besties, the brand new Sundae Bingo and many others and has the USP of not having any wagering requirements; the flipside of that is that there are no bingo bonuses in the normal sense of the word. The welcome offer consists of some free spins (with winnings paid in cash) and a substantial number of free bingo tickets for various jackpot games. The Real Bingo Network is not really a new bingo network at all as it includes most of the regular Dragonfish network rooms (Chatterbox, Bounce’T, Big Fat 10, Spintastic, Sunny 90s and Late Night Show under different names plus the new Mystery Jackpots room) and only has a couple of exclusive bingo games.
These sites rarely run special promotions – but what they do have (as part of the loyalty scheme) is an ongoing daily free spins offer (with winnings paid in cash but subject to a cap) for everyone who has ever deposited at the site in question. From July 2018, the loyalty scheme also includes an ongoing daily free bingo tickets offer (the tickets are for the Kaching daily jackpot room).
Sometimes there is also a daily deposit promo code, awarding free spins, free bingo tickets or a speedy spins voucher. Speedy spins also form part of the welcome offer at Kozmo Bingo.
Joy Of Bingo Promotions
The Joy of Bingo network includes 888Ladies, Wink Bingo, Red Bus Bingo, and Posh Bingo (as well as a few others). They share a VIP scheme and some games, mostly the free bingo, which includes some that is open to all players regardless of whether they have made a recent deposit. Exclusive promotions consist of occasional seasonal specials; usually these have been a series of jackpot games but the most recent one was the Let’s Get Cracking daily bonus game for Easter 2018.
Joy of Bingo share many of their jackpot rooms (including the new Mystery Jackpots room) and most of their free bingo rooms with other Dragonfish networks. Their Friday and Saturday jackpot games are not shared, however:
- Friday Night Fever – £3K 75 ball jackpot, 50p card price
- Sensational Saturday – £5K 90 ball jackpot, 50p card price
Wink Bingo had a design upgrade earlier in the year – bucking the trend and moving from photographs of real people to cartoons and not vice versa – in conjunction with the new Wink Rewards scheme (which adds many new ways to collect loyalty points and allows them to be traded in for shopping and other vouchers). Their welcome offer now includes 1000 of the new rewards which players can redeem as they choose (a £10 shopping voucher is one option but bonus, spins, or bingo tickets can be chosen instead). Wink also have a new daily scratchcard, awarded on login to players who have deposited £20+ in the last 7 days. Prizes include games bonus, bonus spins, bingo tickets, jackpot spins and Wink Rewards, but a win is not guaranteed.
888ladies also now have a free daily scratchcard, available to anyone who has made a deposit of at least £20 in the last 7 days. As at Wink, not all cards are winners; the prizes include games bonus, bingo bonus, bonus spins, jackpot spins and free bingo tickets. The Daily Perk is also new and consists of a different offer for each day of the week, awarding bingo tickets, slot spins or bonus for completing the task; for example, on Wednesdays players who have opted in can collect 10 spins on Beat The Bobbies when they win bingo twice.
Jumpman Bingo Promotions
Essentially, at the moment the Jumpman bingo sites on 15 Network and Wheel of Slots are slot sites with the occasional bingo game (the regular bingo rooms rarely have any players). This is even more the case with the new version of the Jumpman Bingo software which recently launched starting with Barbados Bingo. Although it has the same welcome offer as the older 15 Network sites (albeit with a steeper wagering requirement) it is actually a new network with different bingo rooms (all of which have also quietly appeared at Jumpman Slots sites). More sites including Free Spirit Bingo have launched with the new software and it appears that once all have migrated they will all be on the same network. When a site launches on the new platform, existing players have to sign up afresh and can claim the welcome offer again.
The big plus point of the new software is the huge range of slots. There is very little in the way of exclusive promotions as yet – but Rocket Bingo now have some, including 5 free bingo games every day that can be played without making a deposit, an exclusive weekly jackpot game and a weekly puzzle competition via their Facebook page.
Cozy Bingo Promotions
Cozy bingo sites on the Live Bingo Network and Best Bingo Network (effectively the same network, now) used to be best known for their no deposit bonus and huge deposit bonus offers but these were removed some months ago, to be replaced with a network free bingo room for new players which is open 24/7 and can be accessed for 7 days after validating a credit or debit card. The prizes are bingo bonus and there is a cap of £20 on what can be carried forward on making a deposit.
More recently, Cozy were bought by iGaming giant GVC (who also own Foxy Bingo). Current network promotions are:
- Midweek Treat – 9pm every Wednesday, a 90 ball game with a 5p ticket price. FH wins £100, 2L £75, 1L £50 and there is a 1TG split of £25 (this is almost identical to a promotion at Foxy).
- Slots Tourney Top 5 – from 15th – 21st October, opt in and score one leaderboard point for each £20 of play on any slot game. The top 5 win cash prizes of £100 – £300.
- £7000 Big Circus Adventure – this promotion runs on a weekly cycle (Monday – Sunday) until 31st October (the first and last weeks are shorter). Each week, there is an adventure to complete (it is not possible to see what they are before they go live) and 25 players who complete it will win £25 cash each. There’s a further £2000 cash sharepot for players who complete all 5 adventures.
Alternatively there is Game Village which runs on Cozy software but is on its own Lucky Duck Network, along with a couple of other sites including Becky’s Bingo. The network shares many rooms – including the main 90 ball rooms – and headline promotions with the other Cozy network, but also has a few exclusive rooms and exclusive promotions, many of which require the player to be a “homeowner” (this involves making 3 initial deposits then at least one deposit every 30 days).
If you like the Cozy bingo software but aren’t keen on the Cozy network, the Cozy promotions, or the range of slot games on offer at Cozy bingo sites, you might want to head over to Mr Green. This award winning casino has standalone Cozy powered 75 ball, 80 ball and 90 ball bingo rooms alongside a huge array of slot games and casino promotions (some of which are exclusive to UK players).
Alternative Bingo Platforms
Had enough of Virtue Fusion, Dragonfish, Jumpman and Cozy? There are a number of other options out there, and some of them run some great promotions.
Gamesys Bingo Promotions
Gamesys unveiled new welcome offers on all their sites earlier in the year, moving from a bonus based offer to a free spins based offer with zero wagering requirements. The free spins are released after the player deposits and plays through £10 or more and this has to be done within 30 days of registration. At Heart Bingo and Jackpot Joy (the two sites with bingo) players also receive 200 free bingo tickets which can be redeemed in most of their bingo rooms against any game that is starting soon regardless of ticket price.
Heart Bingo’s new look went live back in January, bringing HTML5 to the desktop along with some new games and features. Many of their promotions offer the chance to win a Box Bonanza game – a pick-me where the player is shown three boxes to choose from (most, but not necessarily all boxes contain a mystery cash prize).
- Crystal Bingo – to qualify for a share of the £5000 cash pot, opt in and play £5 on the new Crystal Maze Bingo game before 15th October.
- Golden Weekends – this promotion runs every weekend (Friday – Sunday) in October. To qualify for a share of the £8000 cash pot, opt in and play £10 on bingo in the course of the weekend.
- Hot Shots – this prize draw promotion runs from 15th – 21st October across all Gamesys sites and there are 1000 Box Bonanza games to be won. To enter, opt in and play £10 on the new Hot Shot Progressive slot.
Microgaming Bingo Promotions
Butlers Bingo (and its sister sites which include Glossy Bingo and Rosy Bingo ) have two exclusive bingo rooms. The Broadway Room is a standalone 90 ball room open in the afternoons and evenings offering a variety of jackpots (occasionally one-off specials) and in the Spinner Room (open in the evenings), you can win bonus spins on specified slots; these rooms are clearly popular with players and led to Butlers winning awards last year for best Microgaming bingo site and for the best innovation in online bingo. The Broadway sites are also rather active on social media and put promotions such as prize draws out that way. They also run occasional special promotions and for the last few months these have been based round escalator jackpots. In September, the £12.5K Your Jackpot Your Way escalator jackpot games run for the whole month or until won; as usual, the ball count is slowly incremented over the course of the month. If not won previously, the jackpot becomes the full house prize in the final game of the series between 7 and 8pm on October 31st. The winner gets to choose whether they would like to receive £12.5K in cash – or a £12.5K package of slot spins!
Win A Weekend is another escalator jackpot promotion, this time with a £250 hotel voucher to be won each week. The 5 games play on Saturday evening and the spa voucher drops in the final game of the session if it hasn’t already been won. There’s also a series of slot leaderboard races with top prizes of £2000 cash or a holiday.
32 Red Bingo (which incidentally is now owned by the Kindred group, operators of all the Relax Gaming bingo sites) had a badly needed redesign a few months ago and now features an exclusive 90 ball bingo room – a TV tie-in with Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway. It is the only Microgaming bingo site still to offer a no deposit bonus and it also has a newbie room (open lunchtimes only) where new depositing players can win slot spins, bingo tickets, bonuses and the like for their first 5 days.
Daub Alderney Bingo Promotions
Daub Alderney have four bingo sites – Kitty Bingo, Lucky Pants Bingo, Bingo Extra and the charity site Give Back Bingo – which combine shared rooms and promotions with exclusive ones and offer the opportunity to play bingo on a different platform with a particularly good range of slots.
Most weeks, there is a promotion whereby players can deposit and/or play Monday – Thursday to collect some kind of reward on Friday. This week (15th – 19th) players can opt in, deposit and play to collect a guaranteed mystery prize. Deposit and play £5 – £19 to win loyalty points, bonus spins or free bingo cards or deposit and play £20+ to win prizes ranging from £5 bingo bonus to £100 cash.
Daub sites are also running £20K Race To Riches – a networked Eyecon slot prize draw promotion. Players get 4 tickets for each £20 of cash play on the Eyecon game of the week (from 15th – 21st October it is Beat The Bobbies), 2 tickets for each £20 of cash play on other Eyecon slots and 1 ticket for each £20 of cash play on any other slot games. The top prize is £5000 cash,
Relax Gaming Bingo Promotions
The Relax Gaming bingo platform has only been around since July 2015 and is exclusively found at sites operated by the Kindred Group (aka Unibet).
Despite only powering a handful of sites including Maria Casino and Bingo.com the Relax network has a lot of players (many of whom are from Scandinavia rather than the UK); the bingo rooms are always busy and the prize money is substantial.
Differently themed slots tournaments run from 4pm – 7pm UK time every day (usually based on the biggest equalised win over 20 consecutive rounds) ; there are often bigger, longer lasting tournaments going on as well. At the moment, a live casino tournament is going on with the scoring based on activity.
Bede Gaming Bingo Promotions
The Bede Gaming bingo software powers Bingo Godz, Crown Bingo and a few others. They run one-off slots/casino promotions from time to time.
Since the whole network has recently been bought by casino giant Leo Vegas, we expect it to move more and more towards casino and indeed this already seems to be happening with a casino focused redesign and no deposit slot bonus offer for BingoStars.
Tombola Bingo Promotions
As far as promotions go, Tombola are best known for running daily free games. Stars has £30,000 in prizes to be won each week and runs unless replaced by a seasonal special (such as the Advent Calendar). To participate, players need to register a mobile number to be sent an access code each week. The code can then be used to access a ticket for the week’s play and this can be done on both Tombola Bingo and Tombola Arcade (a separate instant games site which can be accessed with a Tombola Bingo login) giving the player two chances to win. Each day, six numbers are called from the universe of 50 and players have to check their ticket and collect any stars with matching numbers. The aim is to complete the ticket by collecting 25 stars over the course of the week and each week, the £30,000 prize fund is shared equally between all the completed tickets (in the event that no-one wins, it rolls over to the following week increasing that week’s prize fund to £60,000 and this has happened a few times to date). Players have been winning some very substantial amounts on this game.
Tombola’s new bingo game Blocks has been live for a few weeks now; it is a fast moving multi-stake, single ticket game where the aim is to remove all the blocks of one colour. There’s also a prize for the highest score (from having blocks of the same colour touching each other). The game plays in 6 differently themed (and very busy) bingo rooms with tickets priced from 10p to £2 and several jackpots of £20,000 have already been won.
Big Friday Link Up runs from 8pm to 10pm every Friday in October. The link games play on the hour and half hour and have full house prizes of £5000. They are preceded by a live Facbook quiz from 7pm.