April started with the Easter weekend and a batch of promotions featuring terrible egg related puns (this year, with a side order of April Fool). These have mostly finished now and the next batch of promotions is on the general theme of springtime. Coming up in May will be Bank Holiday specials.
- Virtue Fusion Bingo Promotions
- Jumpman Bingo Promotions (15 Network / Wheel of Slots)
- Cozy Bingo Promotions
- Alternative Bingo Platforms
Virtue Fusion & Playtech Bingo Promotions
April’s main network promotion is enhanced prizes in the network 90 ball room on weekend evenings until 22nd April. The fun starts at 6pm and the total up for grabs is £50,000 on Fridays and Saturdays and £30,000 on Sundays. In addition, the opening hours of the Deal or No Deal 75 room have been extended to 24 hours a day.
April 2018 Highlights at Virtue Fusion Bingo Sites
- Game of the Week – opt in and complete £10 or more of cash play on the specified slot to receive 100% bonus back on losses (up to £10). The bonus has to be used on the same slot again and has a 30x wagering requirement. Until 29nd April the slot is Star Spinner.
- Pick n’Mix Bingo – a free bingo promotion running on a weekly cycle starting on 2nd April. The free bingo session takes place in the Beach Hut room from 9pm – 10pm on Mondays until 30th April. Each of the 10 games has a FH prize worth £100 (a different voucher for each of the first three sessions and cash for the fourth), £60 for 2L, £40 for 1L and £50 cash split for 1TG. To gain entry players need to deposit and play £5 on bingo during the previous week (Monday – Sunday).
- £15K Extravaganza – The free bingo hours are at 5pm, 7pm and 9pm on 25th – 29th April. To gain entry for the following day plays opt in with code EXTRA and spend £5 on bingo to play at 5pm, £10 to play at 5pm and 7pm or £20 to play all three. Each free game pays £30 for FH, £20 for 2L, £10 for 1L and a £40 share for 1TG/2TG (all prizes are cash).
- Charms of the Sea £5K Draw – from 23rd – 29th April, get one entry for each £10 of cash play on the Charms of the Sea slot. Cash prizes range from £5 – £500.
- Sun have just updated their mobile bingo lobby and until 25th April, all bingo ticket purchases on mobile devices will earn double loyalty points.
- Bgo are unique amongst Playtech bingo sites in that they have NO wagering requirements on bingo or slots (or indeed any other game). Instead of bonus offers they give out player rewards including Fair Spins (free spins with winnings paid in cash and no limit on winnings) and Candy Club (loyalty) points which can be redeemed for bingo or mini slots credits (again, the winnings from these are paid in cash with no wagering requirements).
- Spring Break – feature games every half hour in the Golden Galaxy room, from 2pm every day (except Sundays) until 30th April. Monday – Friday, 1TG/2TG games run on the hour and Roll On at half past the hour (unless a BingoLinx game is on). On Saturdays the feature games are 1p or 2p games with a minimum prize of £5.
- The Big Ticket has a top prize of a VIP package for 2 people to see the Haye/Bellew fight at the O2 on 5th May, with overnight hotel stay (plus runner up prizes of cash or Fair Spins on the Rocky slot). To enter, opt in and get one entry for each £50 of play on any game other than bingo. If both Haye and Bellew complete all 12 rounds in the ring, everyone with at least one entry will get an extra 10 Fair Spins on Rocky.
- Most weekends, there is some kind of offer whereby players can claim bingo credits or Candy Club points by depositing or playing.
- Bgo have a newly introduced selection of regular slot tournaments with substantial prizes.
- Game of the Week promotion – 100% bonus back (up to £10) on losses when you opt in with code WKGAME and deposit and spend £10 on the specified slot (the bonus is for the same slot and has a 20x wagering requirement and 7 days expiry). This week (until April 26th) the slot is Wish Upon a Leprechaun and as usual the promotion also includes free spins (usually on a different game, winnings paid in cash) on a spend of £25 or £50.
- The Spinning Accumulator from 23rd – 29th April – players can collect up to 50 free spins on daily jackpot games (5 for each £15 of play). The free spins are valid for 7 days, have a spin value of 10p and winnings are paid in cash.
- £100K Penny Bingo – until 3rd June, the Key To The Door bingo room is running 1p bingo games 24 hours a day.
- Britain’s Got Talent £250,000 – this series of promotions runs until 3rd June with prizes worth £250,000 altogether.
- BGT Free Bingo runs from 6pm – 9pm on Mondays and Wednesdays until 27th May. The 20 free games play interspersed with the regular pay games in the Britain’s Got Talent room and each has a prize fund of £100 cash.
- Judges’ Decision – another free bingo promotion running until 27th May. The free Roll On Bingo session is on Sundays at 8pm with £2000 in cash prizes and to gain entry players must deposit and play £15 in the Britain’s Got Talent Room Mon – Sat.
- Other BGT promotions run daily (e.g. on Tuesdays, get up to £3 slot bonus for the BGT slot – £1 for each £5 cash played in the BGT room).
Betfred have recently rebranded with a cool new 70s TV game show inspired theme and some exclusive promotions to go with it.
- Bonus Back – this promotion runs every week in April for all players who complete at least £5 of cash play on bingo or side games. The bonus is a percentage of the player’s total stakes for the week depending on loyalty level – ranging from 2% up to £10 at entry level up to 6% up to £15 for Diamond level VIPs. The bingo bonus has a single playthrough requirement and a 7 day expiry.
- Backstage Pass – this exclusive bingo room runs for 2 hours from 7pm on Wednesdays and Fridays and from 4pm on Sundays. Play £2.50 on Monday and/or Tuesday to gain access to the Wednesday room, £5 on Wednesday and/or Thursday to gain access on Friday and £10 on Friday and/or Saturday to gain access on Sunday.
- City Hopper – from 23rd – 27th April, opt in with code CITY and get one prize draw entry for each £5 of play on bingo. There are 10 prizes of Virgin Experience vouchers, each associated with a different UK city – everything from a Newcastle United Family Stadium Tour to a High Speed Jet Viper Powerboat Thrill for 2 in Southampton.
Paddy Power Bingo and Betfair Bingo
- They usually run a joint promotion on slots or in one of their shared bingo rooms. Nothing has yet been announced for this week.
- Paddy Power Bingo also has a new welcome offer which is particularly attractive if you like to play slots.
- Happymakers Bingo Room from 21.30 every day, with £5000 of guaranteed prizes (including £350 cash share each game split between the tickets held by non winning players). To gain entry for the rest of the week, spend just 1p on any game.
- £10 Daily Happy Deal. Play £10 cash in a day to get access to 4 different promotions – Guaranteed Win Every Day (free bingo session at 9.30pm with a £500 cash sharepot for non winners in every game), Win-A-Spin (win a games bonus of 20p – £50), Chase Daily Quiz (beat the Chaser to win a share of £1000 cash), Buzzby & Roy’s Rolls scratchcards (prizes up to £500).
- Golden Prize Bingo – each day from 5th – 23rd April, players can deposit £10 and play £5 on Rainbow Riches Bingo to get one ticket to play Golden Prize Bingo the following day (the games run between 9pm and 9.30pm and players have to be in the room at the time for the tickets to play out). Each further £5 of play on Rainbow Riches Bingo awards an extra ticket up to the maximum of 120. In each session, the first four games pay £15 FH, £10 2L and £5 1L; the final game has £20 fro 1L, £60 for 2L and the Golden Prize of the day for FH – these include iPads, watches, holidays and shopping vouchers.
- £40,000 Pots of Gold – in this promotion, which runs on a weekly cycle (Wednesday – Thursday) until 2nd May, players unlock Pots of Gold by playing any of the six Rainbow Riches slots. Each £1 of play is worth 1 point and 50 points are required to unlock the first pot for 10 bonus spins on Age of the Gods (10x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry). 100 points unlocks Pot 2 for the £1000 sharepot, 150 points unlocks Pot 3 for the £2000 sharepot, 200 points Pot 4 for the £3000 sharepot and 250+ points Pot 5 for the £4000 sharepot (all sharepots are cash).
- Cashpot Bingo – this is Gala’s latest exclusive bingo game. It is a 90 ball bingo variant with a Cashpot Wheel feature game and a randomly triggered £500 community jackpot. This is guaranteed to drop every day and if it hasn’t been won earlier, will be split between the tickets held in the final game of the day at 23:55.
- VIP For A Month. Each month, a prize draw takes place for all players who have racked up £30 of cash play on bingo during the month, and 5 winners will receive a temporary upgrade for the following month to the Diamond VIP level (which includes weekly cashback and 2 x weekly £500 free bingo sessions).
- New Bingo Lobby – the classic bingo lobby is finally retiring. From 20th – 26th April, players can collect a £5 bingo bonus (with a 2x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry) by opting in with code BRANDNEW and playing £15 cash on bingo tickets in the new lobby on desktop only.
Ladbrokes are part of the same group as Gala and Coral and have many of the same bingo rooms, but the bingo promotions are not (yet) as plentiful as at the other two sites. Currently they have:
- Second Chance Bingo – complete £5 of cash play on bingo in one day and if you don’t win anything at all, gain access to a £200 free bingo room from 8pm – 9pm the following evening.
- Ladbrokes are also closing their classic bingo lobby (on 23rd April) and have almost exactly the same associated £5 bingo bonus offer as Coral. The only differences are the code – NEWLOBBY – and the dates of the promo period – 18th – 24th April.
William Hill Bingo
- At the moment there is (temporarily, we believe) no bingo welcome offer (welcome offers are still available on other William Hill products)
- Roll On Bingo – from 23rd – 29th April, every game in the Community room between 5pm and 8pm will have the Roll On feature.
Other Virtue Fusion sites
888/Cassava Bingo Sites
The familiar 888 / Cassava / Dragonfish bingo software powers several different bingo networks, but increasingly we are seeing Dragonfish bingo rooms shared across several networks under different names; the shared liquidity across networks makes for larger prize pots. As well as the widely networked 75 ball and 90 ball rooms, the free bingo and daily jackpot rooms are also now shared across multiple networks (the downside is that with more players, the chance of winning goes down).
Ignite Bingo Promotions
The most recent site on the Ignite network, Bringo Bingo, is themed on a TV game show. The best promotions, however, are to be found at older sites such as Costa Bingo – Ignite’s flagship site – and the two where the theming changes monthly and there is a 250,000 (loyalty scheme) Diamond sharepot for funded players who correctly guess the next month’s theme; at Sing Bingo players have to guess the artist and at City Bingo, the destination city.
Ignite – Upcoming Prize Bingo Games (HTML5 Lobby Only)
Fancy Bingo – Spring Wardrobe (75 ball) 26th April 10pm -£300 Love2Shop voucher & £100 1TG/2TG split – 5p tickets
City Bingo – Paris In Springtime (75 ball) 26th April 10pm – Eurostar Paris Day Trip & 5 slot spins for 1TG/2TG – 5p tickets
Costa Bingo – Spring Kickstarter (75 ball) 9.30pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday until 4th May.
- Monday 1p games – April Skin 4D Contouring Sticks
- Wednesday 2p games – Lantra Besa Silk Neckerchiefs
- Friday 2p games – Estee Lauder Flower Perfume
Sing Bingo – Singing In The Rain (75 ball) 9.30pm Monday & Wednesday until 4th May.
- Monday 1p games – Reisenthel Rain Poncho
- Wednesday 2p games – Joules Printed Wellies
Fancy Bingo – Feeling Fruity (75 ball) Wednesdays at 9.30pm until 4th May – MeyKey Smoothie Maker – 2p cards
City Bingo – Paris In Springtime (75 ball) Mondays at 9.30pm until 4th May – French Macaron Gift Box – 1p tickets
Season Bingo – Spring Clean (90 ball) 10th May 10pm – Vacuum Cleaners (Dyson, Vax and Hoover) – 10p tickets
Sing Bingo – Don’t Stop the Music (90 ball) 10th May 10pm – Bang & Olufsen, Klipsch and Sony speakers – 10p tickets
Costa Bingo – Garden Upgrade (90 ball) 10th May 10pm – £600 of Garden Furniture – 10p tickets
Ignite also have low cost prize games running across several of their sites on Wednesday, Friday and/or Saturday evenings, with different prizes depending on which site you buy tickets at. For example, in April the Saturday 1p games have prizes of garden furniture at Fancy Bingo or a £75 iTunes card at Rewind Bingo.
Netboost Bingo Promotions
The Tarco/Netboost network is powered by Dragonfish and the licence holder is 888 UK Limited, but the network and all the sites on it – including Ted Bingo and Gossip Bingo – are actually owned by Stride Gaming.
The USP of this network is sliding jackpot bingo games, of which there are many, some once a month and some every day. If you want to know more about sliding jackpots and what the chances of their actually dropping is, we have a long and detailed article on the subject which you can read here.
As well as the regular sliding jackpot bingo games, Netboost run them as one-off promotions from time to time. Other promotions include slots leaderboards and prize draws (some for one day only). Springo runs throughout April and consists of a different promotion every day including prize draws and tournaments.
Netboost have been gradually changing all their welcome offers to include more slot spins and less bingo bonus; if you prefer bingo bonus, Robin Hood Bingo has the largest on the network at 400% (with bonus spins as well!), and also offers a mystery bonus on 2nd deposit.
Dragonfish (Globalcom) Network Bingo Promotions
Most Dragonfish network promotions are to do with network jackpot games or the monthly loyalty plan and rarely change, but they do run seasonal specials from time to time.
A few of the Dragonfish network sites regularly run exclusive promotions:
Chit Chat Bingo (& sister sites) –
- Chit Chat have a welcome bonus offer which is exclusive to Best New Bingo Sites and includes 70 seconds of Speedy Spins (of which more below).
- Royal Room Sci-Fi Party on May 2nd with 4 hours of chat games; to win the advertised prizes players must have made a deposit in the last 14 days (if not, they receive loyalty points instead).
Big Tease Bingo is Dragonfish powered but on a network of its own (the Bingo Stars network) with just one other site (some games such as daily jackpots are linked with other networks). They run a chat tourney on some weekend evenings with bingo bonus to be won (every Friday this month) and each month there is a themed bingo promotion of some kind (but all their promotions are only open to players who have deposited in the last 30 days).
- April Showers – throughout April, players collect 1 rain drop for bingo on the brolly pattern at 45 past the hour in the Red Carpet room, 2 rain drops for FH in the set pot games in the Superstars room, and/or 3 rain drops for a line or FH win in a linked jackpot game. They receive a number of tickets to the £250 April Showers game on 30th April equal to the number of rain drops they collected. These have to be claimed by clicking on the white gift box in the lobby – and are forfeited if the player makes a withdrawal.
Dragonfish Real Bingo Network
This includes sites such as Real Deal Bingo (operated by Ignite of Costa Bingo fame), the recently launched Bingo Besties, the brand new YAY Bingo and many others and has the USP of not having any wagering requirements; the flipside of that is that there are no bingo bonuses in the normal sense of the word. The welcome offer consists of some free spins (with winnings paid in cash) and £70 worth of bingo tickets. The Real Bingo Network is not really a new bingo network at all as it includes most of the regular Dragonfish network rooms (Chatterbox, Bounce’T, Big Fat 10, Spintastic, Sunny 90s and Late Night Show under different names) and only has a couple of exclusive bingo games.
These sites rarely run special promotions – but what they do have (as part of the loyalty scheme) is an ongoing daily free spins offer (with winnings paid in cash but subject to a cap) for everyone who has ever deposited at the site in question. At the moment there is also a daily deposit promo code, awarding free spins, free bingo tickets or – and this is something new – a “speedy spins voucher”. Instead of awarding a set number of spins, this awards a time period – typically between 60 seconds and 180 seconds – during which the player gets to make as many slot spins as possible. This is a very interesting idea – since a losing spin takes less time than a winning spin and a lot less time than a big winning spin, there is a built in mechanism that compensates for bad luck. There’s a cap on winnings of 10p x the number of spins the player actually makes.
Speedy Spins are now available as part of the welcome offer at Kozmo Bingo.
Joy Of Bingo Promotions
The Joy of Bingo network includes 888Ladies, Wink Bingo, Red Bus Bingo, and Posh Bingo (as well as a few others). They share a VIP scheme and some games, mostly the free bingo, which includes some that is open to all players regardless of whether they have made a recent deposit. Exclusive promotions consist of occasional seasonal specials; usually these have been a series of jackpot games but the most recent one was the Let’s Get Cracking daily bonus game for Easter 2018.
Joy of Bingo share many of their jackpot rooms and most of their free bingo rooms with other Dragonfish networks. Their Friday and Saturday jackpot games are not shared, however:
- Friday Night Fever – £3K 75 ball jackpot, 50p card price
- Sensational Saturday – £5K 90 ball jackpot, 50p card price
Wink Bingo has recently had a design upgrade – bucking the trend and moving from photographs of real people to cartoons and not vice versa – in conjunction with the new Wink Rewards scheme (which adds many new ways to collect loyalty points and allows them to be traded in for shopping and other vouchers). Their new welcome offer includes 1000 of the new rewards which players can redeem as they choose (a £10 shopping voucher is one option but bonus, spins, or bingo tickets can be chosen instead). Wink also have a new daily scratchcard, awarded on login to players who have deposited £20+ in the last 7 days. Prizes include games bonus, bonus spins, bingo tickets, jackpot spins and Wink Rewards, but a win is not guaranteed.
Jumpman Bingo Promotions
Tuesday Treasure at 15 Network is the only actual bingo promotion at Jumpman bingo sites (even the welcome offers are slots based not bingo based). It is a free bingo game that plays across the network on the second Tuesday of every month. All funded players can claim up to 96 free tickets and the prize split is FH £400, 2L £200, 1L £160 and £80 each for 1TG, 2TG and 3TG. There are usually more than 100,000 tickets in play, so each ticket only has a very small chance of winning – but it’s free, so well worth claiming max tickets. The next game is on 8th May and it may very well be the last, as the room does not appear in the new Jumpman Bingo lobby (see below for more about this).
Wheel of Slots changed their network welcome offer some months and not for the better. The Wheel of Slots itself (which gave a guaranteed win) was replaced with the Super Wheel (which doesn’t). The slots for which spins can be won have also been changed – to Black Widow, Fire vs Ice and Pets – and there is no longer the chance of winning free bingo tickets. The maximum convertible from bonus play (a cap on what can be won) has also been cut, at first from £500 to £250 and now to just £100, and the redeposit required to spin the wheel again is now £20 rather than £10.
15 Network has a weekly slots prize draw promotion (running Tuesday – Monday each week) and for April it is called Slots Of Sweets. To participate in a weekly draw, players first have to make a deposit of £25 or more; they then get one entry for each £10 of cash play on the Easter Island and/or Sweetie Land slots. Each draw has 5 prizes of £100 cash.
A few Jumpman sites run exclusives, such as the free bingo games at Rocket Bingo and Volcano Bingo and the monthly prize draws at Free Spirit Bingo (this month, the prize is a Tree Of Life Owl Necklace and players get one entry per £10 of cash play on bingo and per £20 of cash play on slots until 30th April).
Essentially, at the moment the Jumpman sites are slot sites with the occasional bingo game (the regular bingo rooms rarely have any players). This may change soon as a new version of the software is on the way and the first site to use it, Barbados Bingo, is now live. The new software works much better on mobile and the selection of slot games is also much bigger and better. It is to be hoped that once all of the older Jumpman bingo sites move to the new platform, the bingo rooms will get a bit busier. It is also possible that all of the older sites will move to the same new network, new welcome offer and steep 65x wagering requirement.
Cozy Bingo Promotions
Cozy bingo sites on the Live Bingo Network and Best Bingo Network used to be best known for their no deposit bonus and huge deposit bonus offers but these were removed some months ago, to be replaced with a network free bingo room for new players which is open 24/7 and can be accessed for 7 days after validating a credit or debit card. The prizes are bingo bonus and there is a cap of £20 on what can be carried forward on making a deposit.
More recently, Cozy were bought by iGaming giant GVC (who also own Foxy Bingo) and there is a distinctly different flavour to the promotions they are now running:
- Midweek Treat – 9pm every Wednesday, a 90 ball game with a 5p ticket price. FH wins £100, 2L £75, 1L £50 and there is a 1TG split of £25 (this is almost identical to a promotion at Foxy).
- St George’s Day £2000 Tourney – from 23rd – 29th April, opt in and get one leaderboard point for each £10 of play on slots. The top 10 win cash prizes of £5 – £1000.
Alternatively there is Game Village which runs on Cozy software but is on its own Lucky Duck Network, along with a couple of other sites including Becky’s Bingo. The network shares many rooms – including the main 90 ball rooms – and headline promotions with the other two networks, but also has a few exclusive rooms and several exclusive promotions, many of which require the player to be a “homeowner” (this involves making 3 initial deposits then at least one deposit every 30 days).
If you like the Cozy bingo software but aren’t keen on the Cozy network, the Cozy promotions, or the range of slot games on offer at Cozy bingo sites, you might want to head over to Mr Green. This award winning casino has Cozy powered 75 ball, 80 ball and 90 ball bingo rooms (with an ongoing BOGOF promotion) alongside a huge array of slot games and casino promotions.
Alternative Bingo Platforms
Had enough of Virtue Fusion, Dragonfish, Jumpman and Cozy? There are a number of other options out there, and some of them run some great promotions.
Gamesys Bingo Promotions
Gamesys have just unveiled new welcome offers on all their sites and the big news is that they have moved from a bonus based offer to a free spins based offer with zero wagering requirements. The free spins are released after the player deposits and plays through £10 or more and this has to be done within 30 days of registration. At Heart and Jackpot Joy only, players also receive 200 free bingo tickets which can be redeemed in most of their bingo rooms against any game that is starting soon regardless of ticket price.
Heart Bingo’s new look went live back in January, bringing HTML5 to the desktop along with some new games and features. Many of their promotions offer the chance to win a Box Bonanza game – a pick-me where the player is shown three boxes to choose from (most, but not necessarily all boxes contain a mystery cash prize).
- Rainbow Rows – from 20th – 29th April on mobile only. Once opted in, players can collect up to 4 entries for the Box Bonanza prize draw, one for each £5 of play on the Rainbow Riches Fortune Favours slot.
- Spring Scratchcard – from 16th – 25th April, a scratchcard on the promotions page reveals a daily task. Complete it to win an entry into a Box Bonanza prize draw to be made the following day.
- App To Go – play £30 or more on the mobile app between 23rd and 30th April to enter the prize draw. There are 100 prizes of Box Bonanza games offering the opportunity to win up to £50.
Virgin Games – basically a casino with a couple of bingo rooms and most of the promotions are to do with slots, casino games or poker.
Jackpot Joy also have a range of exclusive promotions including a monthly £13,000 bingo game and frequent sharepots, but further details of these are only available on login.
Microgaming Bingo Promotions
Butlers Bingo (and its sister sites which include Glossy Bingo) have two exclusive bingo rooms. The Broadway Room is a standalone 90 ball room open in the afternoons and evenings offering a variety of jackpots (occasionally one-off specials) and in the Spinner Room (open in the evenings), you can win bonus spins on specified slots; these rooms are clearly popular with players and led to Butlers winning awards last year for best Microgaming bingo site and for the best innovation in online bingo. The Broadway sites are also rather active on social media and put promotions such as prize draws out that way (for instance, last July players could guess how many M&Ms were in a jar to win a hamper of American sweets). They also run occasional special promotions and for the last few months these have been based round escalator jackpots. Win A Kitchen is one such promotion, running from 4th – 30th April – or until the top prize of a £10,000 kitchen voucher is won. The ball count slowly increases during the promo period and if not previously won, the voucher is guaranteed to be won in the final game of the series on April 30th (between 7pm and 8pm)
32 Red Bingo (which incidentally is now owned by the Kindred group, operators of all the Relax Gaming bingo sites) has had a badly needed redesign and now features an exclusive 90 ball bingo room – a TV tie-in with Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway. It is the only Microgaming bingo site still to offer a no deposit bonus and it also has a newbie room (open lunchtimes only) where new depositing players can win slot spins, bingo tickets, bonuses and the like for their first 5 days.
Daub Alderney Bingo Promotions
Daub Alderney have four bingo sites which combine shared rooms and promotions with exclusive ones and offer the opportunity to play bingo on a different platform with a particularly good range of slots.
Kitty Bingo, Lucky Pants Bingo and Bingo Extra often have network promotions including raffles and bonus spin giveaways.
Give Back Bingo is slightly different.
- It’s a charity bingo site that supports a different charity each month. For April they are donating to Aaron’s Battle, which seeks to raise money for experimental treatment for a young man suffering from an extremely rare form of cancer.
- The welcome offer is for slots rather than bingo.
Give Back Bingo used to run different promotions to the others but now all 4 sites tend to have the same promotion. This week the Daily Dish-Out promotion serves up a different offer every day and the first of these (for Mon 23rd April) is Su-purr Charged Spins. Very simply – deposit £20 or more to claim 50 Net Ent spins from the cashier area. The 50 spins are valid for 24 hours and have a max convertible of £50 and a 25x wagering requirement.
Relax Gaming Bingo Promotions
The Relax Gaming bingo platform has only been around since July 2015 and is exclusively found at sites operated by the Kindred Group (aka Unibet).
Despite only powering a handful of sites including Maria Casino and Bingo.com the Relax network has a lot of players (many of whom are from Scandinavia rather than the UK); the bingo rooms are always busy and the prize money is substantial.
Differently themed slots tournaments run from 4pm – 7pm UK time every day (usually based on the biggest equalised win over 20 consecutive rounds) ; there are often bigger, longer lasting tournaments going on as well. From 17th -25th April the Best Of Bingo.com Event is running on ten slots which are player favourites (Starbust, Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin etc). £10,000 of cash prizes will be paid out to the top 200 players (with the biggest equalised win over 20 consecutive rounds) and everyone who enters will get 5 Cash Spins on Twin Spin Deluxe.
Bede Gaming Bingo Promotions
The Bede Gaming bingo software powers Bingo Godz, Crown Bingo and the charity site Health Bingo. They run one-off slots/casino promotions from time to time.
The most recent site to join the Bede bingo network is Castle Jackpot. The site itself has been around for a while but the bingo has been added in the last few months and – as seems to be increasingly fashionable in the online bingo world – it is essentially a slots site with a bit of bingo (and a slots focused welcome offer).
Since the whole network has recently been bought by casino giant Leo Vegas, we expect it to move more and more towards casino and indeed this already seems to be happening with a casino focused redesign and no deposit slot bonus offer for BingoStars.
Tombola Bingo Promotions
As far as promotions go, Tombola are best known for running daily free games. Stars has £30,000 in prizes to be won each week and runs unless replaced by a seasonal special (such as the Advent Calendar). To participate, players need to register a mobile number to be sent an access code each week. The code can then be used to access a ticket for the week’s play and this can be done on both Tombola Bingo and Tombola Arcade (a separate instant games site which can be accessed with a Tombola Bingo login) giving the player two chances to win. Each day, six numbers are called from the universe of 50 and players have to check their ticket and collect any stars with matching numbers. The aim is to complete the ticket by collecting 25 stars over the course of the week and each week, the £30,000 prize fund is shared equally between all the completed tickets (in the event that no-one wins, it rolls over to the following week increasing that week’s prize fund to £60,000 and this has happened a few times to date). Players have been winning some very substantial amounts on this game.
Other promotions at Tombola mostly centre round enhanced prizes – for example, they have a Pulse Party for St George’s Day (8pm – 10pm on 23rd) with guaranteed prizes of up to £200 in every game.