For June, we expect to see some promotions themed on Royal Ascot and the World Cup as well as generally on summer and warm weather. Some promotions may also look forward to Wimbledon in July.
- Virtue Fusion Bingo Promotions
- Jumpman Bingo Promotions (15 Network / Wheel of Slots)
- Cozy Bingo Promotions
- Alternative Bingo Platforms
Virtue Fusion & Playtech Bingo Promotions
June started with a slots prize draw but this has now finished. The next big network promotion is a World Cup themed series of bingo games, playing every evening at 9pm from 14th June to 15th July with tickets priced at 50p. In addition to the regular prizes, each game will have an additional cash prize pot (£2000, apart from on 15th July when it is £4000) to be split amongst the tickets held by all non winning players who bought at least 6 tickets to the game.
June 2018 Highlights at Virtue Fusion Bingo Sites
- Game of the Week – opt in to receive 100% bonus back up to £10 on losses on the slot of the week. The bonus has to be used on the same slot again and has a 30x wagering requirement. This week (until 17th June) the slot is Himalayas Roof Of The World.
- Everyone’s a Winner is back yet again, until 15th June. Each day, players can spend £10 on bingo tickets to receive a guaranteed share of £10,000 the following day. £3000 of this is in the form of a cash prize draw and the rest is a £7000 sharepot split between the remaining qualifying players. When the promotion was previously run the £7000 was bingo bonus with a 72 hour expiry, but this time round it is cash.
- £5K Treasure Chest – Deposit and play £20+ on bingo Mon – Sun to gain entry to the Beach Hut room or an hour of free bingo starting at 7pm the following Monday until 1st July.
- June Jamboree – every day until 29th June, 5p 1TG/2G bingo games play at 2pm, 6pm, 8pm and 10pm in the exclusive Golden Galaxy room. Full house winners of these games will receive 6 free tickets to the £1000 June Jamboree game on 30th June (up to a maximum of 48 tickets per player).
- The Ultimate Getaway – this rather complicated promotion has a top prize of a 10 night holiday for 2 people to Kenya and The Seychelles. It started with a leaderboard race from 1st – 7th June; after opting in, players get 1 point for each £20 of cash play on any game other than bingo (double points on 5th and 6th). The top 10 win cash prizes of £50 – £1000 and 11th – 90th win 5 free spins (on Pixies of the Forest). The top 75 also gain entry to the Winners Tournament where the getaway will be won. From 8th – 14th June, there is another opportunity to gain entry to the tournament in the form of a prize draw. Players get one ticket for each £50 of cash play on any game other than bingo (triple tickets from 11th – 13th). Again, 75 lucky players will gain entry to the Winners Tournament. The tournament itself will take place from 15th – 17th June and will follow the usual bgo format whereby players are given a set number of free spins to play in the time and the winnings, instead of being paid out, become the tournament score. The top scorer wins the holiday, 2nd – 10th win cash prizes of £50 – £1000 and everyone else gets some free spins.
- Spins For Goals – this World Cup themed promotion starts on 14th June and continues every day until the end of the group stages. After opting in, players can participate on as many or as few days as they like by playing £10 on any game apart from bingo. Each day they do this, they get 5 free spins for each goal scored by England that day and 1 free spin for each goal scored by any other country. The free spins are on Football:Champions Cup and will be credited by 3pm the next day, with a 3 day expiry. as always at bgo the winnings are paid in cash with no wagering requirement.
- Most weekends, there is some kind of offer whereby players can claim bingo credits or Candy Club points by depositing or playing.
- Bgo also have a recently introduced selection of regular slot tournaments with substantial prizes.
- Bgo’s new slots welcome offer is particularly attractive – just look at all those free spins with zero wagering requirements!
- Game of the Week promotion – 100% bonus back (up to £10) on losses when you opt in with code WKGAME and deposit and spend £10 on the specified slot (the bonus is for the same slot and has a 20x wagering requirement and 7 days expiry). This week (until June 14th) the slot is Rainbow Riches and as usual the promotion also includes free spins (almost always on a different game, winnings paid in cash) on a spend of £25 or £50.
- £150,000 Cash Giveaway – this prize draw promotion runs on a weekly cycle until 1st July. To participate, first opt in with code DRAW150 then collect draw entries each week (Monday – Sunday) at the rate of 1 entry for every £10 deposited and played on slots and/or 2 entries for every £10 deposited and played on bingo. There are over 5000 prizes each week – the top prize is £1500 cash and other prizes include £1000 holiday vouchers, Premium Merlin Family Passes, Harry Potter Family Passes, smaller amounts of cash and free spins.
- £10 Extra – from 11th – 17th June, opt in with code 10EXTRA and play £30 cash on any of the 12 featured slots (not the minigame versions) to receive a £10 slot bonus (with a 20x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry)
Sky Bingo have some newly introduced – and exclusive – Love Island themed games.
- Love Island Bingo – a 90 ball bingo room with Love Island theming and a bonus collection feature – fill the water bottle to collect a 50p Love Island Bingo bonus and a 50p Love Island Date Night slot bonus. Water is collected in the course of the game when you hold 6 or more tickets. Until 31st August, between 9pm and 11pm, one of the games in the Love Island Bingo room will have a FH prize of a £1000 holiday voucher and four will have Love Island merchandise packs to be won.
- There’s also a slot – Love Island Date Night – and an instant win game – Love Island Bonus.
- Sky have just changed their welcome offer to include a no deposit element (part of which is for the Love Island slot) so if you haven’t yet tried this site, now is an excellent time.
Betfred have recently rebranded with a cool new 70s TV game show inspired theme and some exclusive promotions to go with it.
- Bonus Back – this ongoing promotion runs every week for all players who complete at least £5 of cash play on bingo or side games. The bonus is a percentage of the player’s total stakes for the week depending on loyalty level – ranging from 2% up to £10 at entry level up to 6% up to £15 for Diamond level VIPs. The bingo bonus has a single playthrough requirement and a 7 day expiry.
- There’s also an exclusive enhanced welcome offer including 50 slot spins with winnings paid in cash.
- Betfred also want to hear from their players about what they like about the site and what could be improved. Complete the survey before 15th June to go into the prize draw for one of 50 prizes of £2 bingo bonus.
Paddy Power Bingo and Betfair Bingo
- This week (until 17th June) Paddy Power have a £5 slot bonus offer; to claim, opt in with code STRIKER and play £25 cash on the new Striker Goes Wild slot or the old favourite Bouncy Balls. The bonus has a 5x wagering requirement and 72 hour expiry and is for Virtue Fusion slots only.
- Paddy Power Bingo also have a new welcome offer, which is particularly attractive if you like to play slots.
- The Happy Wheel – every day, players can play £10 cash on any game to collect a free spin on the Happy Wheel for a guaranteed win of 5 – 25 slot spins.
- Cashpot Bingo – this is Gala’s latest exclusive bingo game. It is a 90 ball bingo variant with a Cashpot Wheel feature game and a randomly triggered £500 community jackpot. This is guaranteed to drop every day and if it hasn’t been won earlier, will be split between the tickets held in the final game of the day at 23:55.
- The Chase £5K – this runs from 1st – 7th June for the £5K game on 8th, and 8th – 14th June for the £5K game on 15th. To qualify for a £5K game the player must win full house in The Chase Bingo room during the promo period, play the feature game and beat the Chaser. They can then claim 6 free tickets to the £5K game (but must be in the room immediately before and during the game). Players who do not win free tickets can buy them for £2 each just before the game starts (there’s no prebuy) but no-one can have more than 6 tickets. All ticket holders (free or paid) will also be entered in the Behind the Scenes prize draw which has 3 prizes each week of an exclusive The Chases set tour experience for 2 people including travel and overnight hotel stay.
- 52 Lives – Gala have a long standing partnership with this charity and now they have a daily charity game which runs at 7.30pm in four of their bingo rooms. The ticket price is 20p (and the maximum ticket purchase is 52). Three extra charity games run at 9pm, 10pm and 11pm on Sundays only and these have a ticket price of 25p and a maximum purchase of 72 tickets. 100% of profits from all these games go to the charity.
- A big piece of news at Gala is that their Jackpot King progressive jackpot is now in excess of £4.6 million. The Blueprint slot games which make up Jackpot King, such as Top Cat and Genie Jackpots, are available to play at many other sites but each site (or group of sites) has its own jackpot and others are considerably smaller.
- VIP For A Month. Each month, a prize draw takes place for all players who have racked up £30 of cash play on bingo during the month, and 5 winners will receive a temporary upgrade for the following month to the Diamond VIP level (which includes weekly cashback and 2 x weekly £500 free bingo sessions).
- The Mega Mini Games Leaderboard – from 1st – 15th June, this is based on total spend on mini games; a minimum £30 is required to qualify but undoubtedly much more play would be needed to reach the top ten. 1st – 3rd win 10% cashback on mini game stakes during the promo period (up to £250 for 1st place, £200 for 2nd place and £150 for 3rd place), 4th – 10th win £10 all games bonus (with a 10x wagering requirement). There are also 8 spot prizes for specified positions between 10 and 100 – 4 x £5 bingo bonus (5 x wagering) and 4 x £5 games bonus (10x wagering with some games excluded). All the bonus prizes have a 7 day expiry.
Ladbrokes are part of the same group as Gala and Coral and have many of the same bingo rooms, but the bingo promotions are not (yet) as plentiful as at the other two sites. Currently they have:
- Second Chance Bingo – complete £5 of cash play on bingo in one day and if you don’t win anything at all, gain access to a £200 free bingo room from 8pm – 9pm the following evening.
- Slottery – from 1st – 10th June, opt in with code SLOTTERY then each day, deposit and play £20 on mini games to gain entry to the following day’s prize draw. Each draw has three prizes – £50, £30 and £20.
- Bingo Boost – from 7th – 13th June, opt in with code BINGOBOOST and meet the spend requirement on bingo tickets to receive a bingo bonus (with a 2x wagering requirement and 7 day expiry). Each level in the loyalty scheme has its own offer (from spend £10, get £3 bonus at entry level all the way up to spend £100, get £35 bingo bonus at the top level) and players can choose any offer (but only one) from their own loyalty level or lower.
William Hill Bingo
- William Hill currently do not have a bingo welcome offer apart from 8 days of free bingo in the Arrivals Lounge newbie room (deposit and play £10 on bingo to gain entry). Welcome offers are available on other William Hill products including slots
- Until 12th June, players can collect double loyalty points by opting in with the code of the day and playing £20+ on slots between 6pm and 8pm. The double points will be earned on play in excess of £20.
Other Virtue Fusion sites
888/Cassava Bingo Sites
The familiar 888 / Cassava / Dragonfish bingo software powers several different bingo networks, but increasingly we are seeing Dragonfish bingo rooms shared across several networks under different names; the shared liquidity across networks makes for larger prize pots. As well as the widely networked 75 ball and 90 ball rooms, the free bingo and daily jackpot rooms are also now shared across multiple networks (the downside is that with more players, the chance of winning goes down).
Ignite Bingo Promotions
The most recent site on the Ignite network, Bringo Bingo, is themed on a TV game show. The best promotions, however, are to be found at older sites such as Costa Bingo – Ignite’s flagship site – and the two where the theming changes monthly and there is a 250,000 (loyalty scheme) Diamond sharepot for funded players who correctly guess the next month’s theme; at Sing Bingo players have to guess the artist and at City Bingo, the destination city.
Last month Ignite got rid of both of their network sliding jackpot games, which had been running on Friday and Sunday nights for years.
- The Friday night game, which had a headline prize of £10,000, has been replaced by now fewer than FIVE £1000 games, playing on the hour from 7pm – 11pm. Because of the mechanics of sliding jackpots this means the total amount of money given away will remain much the same, but spread over more games and more chances to win (all five games have a 1TG/2TG split as well as a FH prize).
- The Sunday night game has had its £5000 sliding jackpot removed and is now a straightforward 75 ball game with a £250 FH prize, £150 1TG split and £100 2TG split but again, this is unlikely to make any difference in practice as the ball counts for winning anything over the baseline prize were set so low.
- All these games are free to play for anyone who has made a deposit in the preceding 6 days, but since the Friday games all play in the same room the player will need be around on the Friday evening to claim tickets for the later games.
In a further shock move, Ignite have apparently also got rid of most of their free bingo, restricting it to recent depositors and new players who have registered in the last 24 hours.
Ignite – Upcoming Prize Bingo Games (HTML5 Lobby Only)
Sing Bingo – Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag (75 ball) 17th June 8pm – £150 Leather Satchel plus £100 1TG split and £50 2TG split – 5p tickets
Costa Bingo – Daddy Cool (75 ball) 17th June 8pm – Ray-Ban Sunglasses plus £100 1TG split and £50 2TG split – 5p tickets
Fancy Bingo – Girls Just Want To Have Sun (90 ball) – 10pm Sundays until 9th July – Sun Lotions & bonus spins for 1TG/2TG – 2p tickets
City Bingo – You Little Sipper (90 ball) – 10pm Sundays during June – Coffee Makers & bonus spins for 1TG/2TG – 2p tickets
Costa Bingo – Cash Splash (90 ball) 1st July 10pm – £250 FH, £200 2L, £150 1L plus £100 1TG split and £50 2TG split – 10p tickets
Costa Bingo – Bingo Roulette (75 ball) – 10pm Mondays until 9th July – £50 (£100 if bingo won on one of the 10 lucky numbers) plus £30 1TG and £20 2TG split – 2p tickets
Ignite also have low cost prize games running across several of their sites on Wednesday, Friday and/or Saturday evenings, with different prizes depending on which site you buy tickets at. For example, in June the Saturday 1p games have prizes of summer themed toiletries gift sets at Fancy Bingo or a £75 iTunes card at Rewind Bingo.
Netboost Bingo Promotions
The Tarco/Netboost network is powered by Dragonfish and the licence holder is 888 UK Limited, but the network and all the sites on it – including Ted Bingo and Gossip Bingo – are actually owned by Stride Gaming.
The USP of this network is sliding jackpot bingo games, of which there are many, some once a month and some every day – although one very long standing sliding jackpot, the Daily Thousand, was recently retired.
If you want to know more about sliding jackpots and what the chances of their actually dropping is, we have a long and detailed article on the subject which you can read here.
As well as the regular sliding jackpot bingo games, Netboost run them as one-off promotions from time to time. Other promotions include slots leaderboards and prize draws (some for one day only). For June they have Summer Lovin’, which is basically the same promotion (or rather series of promotions – they change every day) that they had in the spring, under a different name.
Netboost have been gradually changing all their welcome offers to include more slot spins and less bingo bonus; if you prefer bingo bonus, Robin Hood Bingo has the largest on the network (with bonus spins on top!), and also offers a mystery bonus on 2nd deposit.
Dragonfish (Globalcom) Network Bingo Promotions
A recent innovation at many Dragonfish sites is the “speedy spins voucher”. Instead of awarding a set number of spins, this awards a time period – typically between 60 seconds and 180 seconds – during which the player gets to make as many slot spins as possible. This is a very interesting idea – since a losing spin takes less time than a winning spin and a lot less time than a big winning spin, there is a built in mechanism that compensates for bad luck.
Most Dragonfish network promotions are to do with network jackpot games or the monthly loyalty plan and rarely change, but they do run seasonal specials from time to time.
A few of the Dragonfish network sites regularly run exclusive promotions:
Chit Chat Bingo (& sister sites) –
- Chit Chat have a welcome bonus offer which is exclusive to Best New Bingo Sites and includes 70 seconds of Speedy Spins.
- They also have a bonus calendar showing which deposit based offer can be claimed on which day – there’s bingo bonus, games bonus, bonus spins and free bingo tickets at various times during the week.
- National Bike Week – from 9th – 17th June, a loyalty point leaderboard race. Top of the leaderboard wins a Universal Classic Hybrid Bike and the rest of the leaderboard share 1000 bonus spins (winnings capped at £1 per 10 spins).
Big Tease Bingo is Dragonfish powered but on a network of its own (the Bingo Stars network) with just one other site (some games such as daily jackpots are linked with other networks). They run a chat tourney on some weekend evenings with bingo bonus to be won (every Friday this month) and each month there is a themed bingo promotion of some kind (but all their promotions are only open to players who have deposited in the last 30 days).
- Hello Summer – throughout June, win full house in any hosted room on the ball number that corresponds to the date (#1 on 1st, #2 on 2nd and so on)then shout RAIN in the chat to win 1000 loyalty points or SUN for a mystery prize. Bingo ticket or spins prizes have to be claimed by clicking on the white gift box in the lobby.
Dragonfish Real Bingo Network
This includes sites such as Real Deal Bingo (operated by Ignite of Costa Bingo fame), the recently launched Bingo Besties, the brand new Sundae Bingo and many others and has the USP of not having any wagering requirements; the flipside of that is that there are no bingo bonuses in the normal sense of the word. The welcome offer consists of some free spins (with winnings paid in cash) and a substantial number of free bingo tickets for various jackpot games. The Real Bingo Network is not really a new bingo network at all as it includes most of the regular Dragonfish network rooms (Chatterbox, Bounce’T, Big Fat 10, Spintastic, Sunny 90s and Late Night Show under different names) and only has a couple of exclusive bingo games.
These sites rarely run special promotions – but what they do have (as part of the loyalty scheme) is an ongoing daily free spins offer (with winnings paid in cash but subject to a cap) for everyone who has ever deposited at the site in question. At the moment there is also a daily deposit promo code, awarding free spins, free bingo tickets or a speedy spins voucher.
Joy Of Bingo Promotions
The Joy of Bingo network includes 888Ladies, Wink Bingo, Red Bus Bingo, and Posh Bingo (as well as a few others). They share a VIP scheme and some games, mostly the free bingo, which includes some that is open to all players regardless of whether they have made a recent deposit. Exclusive promotions consist of occasional seasonal specials; usually these have been a series of jackpot games but the most recent one was the Let’s Get Cracking daily bonus game for Easter 2018.
Joy of Bingo share many of their jackpot rooms and most of their free bingo rooms with other Dragonfish networks. Their Friday and Saturday jackpot games are not shared, however:
- Friday Night Fever – £3K 75 ball jackpot, 50p card price
- Sensational Saturday – £5K 90 ball jackpot, 50p card price
Wink Bingo had a design upgrade earlier in the year – bucking the trend and moving from photographs of real people to cartoons and not vice versa – in conjunction with the new Wink Rewards scheme (which adds many new ways to collect loyalty points and allows them to be traded in for shopping and other vouchers). Their welcome offer now includes 1000 of the new rewards which players can redeem as they choose (a £10 shopping voucher is one option but bonus, spins, or bingo tickets can be chosen instead). Wink also have a new daily scratchcard, awarded on login to players who have deposited £20+ in the last 7 days. Prizes include games bonus, bonus spins, bingo tickets, jackpot spins and Wink Rewards, but a win is not guaranteed.
Jumpman Bingo Promotions
Essentially, at the moment the Jumpman bingo sites on 15 Network and Wheel of Slots are slot sites with the occasional bingo game (the regular bingo rooms rarely have any players). This is even more the case with the new version of the Jumpman Bingo software which recently launched starting with Barbados Bingo. Although it has the same welcome offer as the older 15 Network sites (albeit with a steeper wagering requirement) it is actually a new network with different bingo rooms (all of which have also quietly appeared at Jumpman Slots sites). More sites including Free Spirit Bingo have launched with the new software and it appears that once all have migrated they may all be on the same network.
Tuesday Treasure at older 15 Network sites is the only remaining bingo promotion at Jumpman bingo sites (even the welcome offers are slots based not bingo based). It is a free bingo game that plays across the network on the second Tuesday of every month. All funded players can claim up to 96 free tickets and the prize split is FH £400, 2L £200, 1L £160 and £80 each for 1TG, 2TG and 3TG. There are usually more than 100,000 tickets in play, so each ticket only has a very small chance of winning – but it’s free, so well worth claiming max tickets. The next game is on 12th June and it may very well be the last, as the room does not appear in the new Jumpman Bingo lobby.
Both of the original networks used to run a weekly slots prize draw promotion but this has now stopped.
A few Jumpman sites run exclusives and at the moment Barbados Bingo has by far the best of these, a prize draw with a 10 night luxury Barbados holiday for 2 to be won. Until 20th June, players get one entry for each £10 of play on bingo or slots.
Cozy Bingo Promotions
Cozy bingo sites on the Live Bingo Network and Best Bingo Network used to be best known for their no deposit bonus and huge deposit bonus offers but these were removed some months ago, to be replaced with a network free bingo room for new players which is open 24/7 and can be accessed for 7 days after validating a credit or debit card. The prizes are bingo bonus and there is a cap of £20 on what can be carried forward on making a deposit.
More recently, Cozy were bought by iGaming giant GVC (who also own Foxy Bingo). Current network promotions are:
- Midweek Treat – 9pm every Wednesday, a 90 ball game with a 5p ticket price. FH wins £100, 2L £75, 1L £50 and there is a 1TG split of £25 (this is almost identical to a promotion at Foxy).
- Some weeks there is a leaderboard or prize draw promo (but not this week).
Alternatively there is Game Village which runs on Cozy software but is on its own Lucky Duck Network, along with a couple of other sites including Becky’s Bingo. The network shares many rooms – including the main 90 ball rooms – and headline promotions with the other two networks, but also has a few exclusive rooms and several exclusive promotions, many of which require the player to be a “homeowner” (this involves making 3 initial deposits then at least one deposit every 30 days).
If you like the Cozy bingo software but aren’t keen on the Cozy network, the Cozy promotions, or the range of slot games on offer at Cozy bingo sites, you might want to head over to Mr Green. This award winning casino has standalone Cozy powered 75 ball, 80 ball and 90 ball bingo rooms (with an ongoing BOGOF promotion and occasional bonus spins promotions) alongside a huge array of slot games and casino promotions (some of which are exclusive to UK players).
Alternative Bingo Platforms
Had enough of Virtue Fusion, Dragonfish, Jumpman and Cozy? There are a number of other options out there, and some of them run some great promotions.
Gamesys Bingo Promotions
Gamesys unveiled new welcome offers on all their sites earlier in the year, moving from a bonus based offer to a free spins based offer with zero wagering requirements. The free spins are released after the player deposits and plays through £10 or more and this has to be done within 30 days of registration. At Heart Bingo and Jackpot Joy only, players also receive 200 free bingo tickets which can be redeemed in most of their bingo rooms against any game that is starting soon regardless of ticket price.
Heart Bingo’s new look went live back in January, bringing HTML5 to the desktop along with some new games and features. Many of their promotions offer the chance to win a Box Bonanza game – a pick-me where the player is shown three boxes to choose from (most, but not necessarily all boxes contain a mystery cash prize).
- Summer Treats – players can enter this prize draw, which takes place on 18th June, by opting in then playing £30+ on any games between 11th and 17th June (only one entry is allowed per player). The top prize is an amazing selection of summer goodies worth £5000 in all including a gas BBQ, hot tub, iPad, GoPro and kids electric ride on car and there are 200 Box Bonanza games for runners up.
- Reel Reveal – each day from 8th – 14th June, spin the slot machine on the promo page to reveal the slot of the day and play £5 or more to enter the next day’s prize draw. Each draw has 100 prizes of Box Bonanza games.
- Sweet Spins – this is a very similar promotion to Reel Reveal but for the mobile app only. There is only one draw, which takes place on 12th June and has 200 prizes of Box Bonanza games, and players can collect one entry per day from 8th – 11th by playing £5 on the slot of the day.
Virgin Games – basically a casino with a couple of bingo rooms and most of the promotions are to do with slots, casino games or poker.
Jackpot Joy also have a range of exclusive promotions but further details of these are only available on login.
Microgaming Bingo Promotions
Butlers Bingo (and its sister sites which include Glossy Bingo and Rosy Bingo ) have two exclusive bingo rooms. The Broadway Room is a standalone 90 ball room open in the afternoons and evenings offering a variety of jackpots (occasionally one-off specials) and in the Spinner Room (open in the evenings), you can win bonus spins on specified slots; these rooms are clearly popular with players and led to Butlers winning awards last year for best Microgaming bingo site and for the best innovation in online bingo. The Broadway sites are also rather active on social media and put promotions such as prize draws out that way (for instance, last July players could guess how many M&Ms were in a jar to win a hamper of American sweets). They also run occasional special promotions and for the last few months these have been based round escalator jackpots. June’s prize is a brand new Volkswagen UP car. The Win A Car games take place in the Broadway Room and the ball count starts at 40 and slowly increases during the promo period. If not previously won, the car is guaranteed to be won in the final games of the series on June 30th between 7pm and 8pm – in the course of which the ball count will go up in stages from 45 to 90.
32 Red Bingo (which incidentally is now owned by the Kindred group, operators of all the Relax Gaming bingo sites) had a badly needed redesign a few months ago and now features an exclusive 90 ball bingo room – a TV tie-in with Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway. It is the only Microgaming bingo site still to offer a no deposit bonus and it also has a newbie room (open lunchtimes only) where new depositing players can win slot spins, bingo tickets, bonuses and the like for their first 5 days.
Daub Alderney Bingo Promotions
Daub Alderney have four bingo sites which combine shared rooms and promotions with exclusive ones and offer the opportunity to play bingo on a different platform with a particularly good range of slots.
Kitty Bingo, Lucky Pants Bingo and Bingo Extra often have network promotions including raffles and bonus spin giveaways.
Give Back Bingo is slightly different.
- It’s a charity bingo site that supports a different charity each month. In May they supported Brooke, a horse and donkey charity.
- The welcome offer is for slots rather than bingo.
Give Back Bingo used to run different promotions to the others but now all 4 sites tend to have the same promotion (if there is one running at all). This week (11th – 14th June) there is a mystery prize promotion. Opt in then deposit and play £5 – £19 to win loyalty points, bonus spins or bingo cards, or deposit and play £20+ to win anything from £5 bingo bonus to £100 cash (bonus prizes have a 5x max convertible and a wagering requirement of 4x for bingo or 25x for slots).
Relax Gaming Bingo Promotions
The Relax Gaming bingo platform has only been around since July 2015 and is exclusively found at sites operated by the Kindred Group (aka Unibet).
Despite only powering a handful of sites including Maria Casino and Bingo.com the Relax network has a lot of players (many of whom are from Scandinavia rather than the UK); the bingo rooms are always busy and the prize money is substantial.
Differently themed slots tournaments run from 4pm – 7pm UK time every day (usually based on the biggest equalised win over 20 consecutive rounds) ; there are often bigger, longer lasting tournaments going on as well. From 8th – 21st June there is the £10,000 Lucky Spin tournament with cash prizes for the top 200 players including a top prize of £2500. Scoring is based on the biggest single spin win relative to stake and you can enter with just one 10p spin. The slots to play are Gemix, Twin Spin, Twin Spin Deluxe, Gonzo’s Quest, Viking Runecraft, Super Flip, Starburst, Hugo 2 and the brand new NetEnt release Lost Relics.
A big multi stage bingo promotion, Be The One, is running until 31st July at all Relax bingo sites, culminating in a prize draw with a holiday to be won (different at each site). To participate, opt in (this has to be done before 18th July to ensure ample time to finish) and complete tasks to help the lost bingo ball progress on the map back to the bingo hall, collecting draw entries and scratchcards as you go.
Bede Gaming Bingo Promotions
The Bede Gaming bingo software powers Bingo Godz, Crown Bingo and a few others. They run one-off slots/casino promotions from time to time. This week (until 13th June) players can collect free spins on Rainbow Jackpots. Deposit and play £20 – £49 on slots to receive 25 x 10p free spins, £50 – £99 to receive 50 x 10p free spins or £100+ to receive 10 x £1 free spins.
The most recent site to join the Bede bingo network is Castle Jackpot. The site itself has been around for a while but the bingo was added just last year and – as seems to be increasingly fashionable in the online bingo world – it is essentially a slots site with a bit of bingo (and a slots focused welcome offer).
Since the whole network has recently been bought by casino giant Leo Vegas, we expect it to move more and more towards casino and indeed this already seems to be happening with a casino focused redesign and no deposit slot bonus offer for BingoStars.
Tombola Bingo Promotions
As far as promotions go, Tombola are best known for running daily free games. Stars has £30,000 in prizes to be won each week and runs unless replaced by a seasonal special (such as the Advent Calendar). To participate, players need to register a mobile number to be sent an access code each week. The code can then be used to access a ticket for the week’s play and this can be done on both Tombola Bingo and Tombola Arcade (a separate instant games site which can be accessed with a Tombola Bingo login) giving the player two chances to win. Each day, six numbers are called from the universe of 50 and players have to check their ticket and collect any stars with matching numbers. The aim is to complete the ticket by collecting 25 stars over the course of the week and each week, the £30,000 prize fund is shared equally between all the completed tickets (in the event that no-one wins, it rolls over to the following week increasing that week’s prize fund to £60,000 and this has happened a few times to date). Players have been winning some very substantial amounts on this game.
Other promotions at Tombola mostly centre round enhanced prizes. In June, there is a guaranteed £125,000 to be won on Bingo 90 every Friday between 8pm and 10pm.